It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

US is in serious problem...going further down the drain..REAL EYE OPENER..MUST READ.

page: 1
24
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this article today and it surprised me to see how far we have gone to witness the bankruptcy of the world's richest nation. This article will shock you to death.

see this
edit on 7-8-2011 by vikki_nnd because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vikki_nnd
 



I don't see no article. I only see a search function. Try again please.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Link doesn't work



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Not sure what we're supposed to be viewing.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
sorry for the link guys...i made a mistake in a hurry. now i have edited the link. its working fine now..plaese share your thoughts.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The US will only go bankrupt if it forgets that it can always pay with it's own ass.

You see, conveniently in the US people from other countries can come and buy up just about as much land as they want or take it in the form of collateral... whatever the case may be.

Of course I'm describing something already well under way... and not as some sort of suggestion.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


i blame the unavoidable bankruptcy to the american policy of giving trillions of dollars to countries like pakistan in the name of war against terrorism. we all know that the pakistan IS the terrorist counrty. that money was tax payer's hard earned money and could have been used to create more jobs and pay these bills.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well, Pakistan has mountains too ya see?
When it comes to criminals that are in your way, you can kill them or deal with them... or kill a lot of them and deal with the rest. Principle doesn't mean a #. Wheeling and dealing does.

We're spending all kinds of money and it sure as # isn't on health care.
It's not just about bad choices by people in power. What it actually is when people have control over things, they can use those things to take care of number one and that is what is happening en masse.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vikki_nnd
 


How can you try and blame Pakistan for the mess the USA finds itself in?? Are you half asleep or just not paying attention? This kind of wild accusation doesn't do your post any favors because the complexities of the current financial problems go beck decades. The United States has been war-mongering for as long as i can remember, always ready to invade, bomb and destroy other sovereign nations.

This is why Rome is falling, it has nothing to do with Pakistan. Your country has bitten off more than it can chew.

Wake up and smell the ashes, while you were sleeping your leaders have sold you out. Ignorant Americans are probably the number one cause of this impending calamity - not Pakistan.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

killinghope.org...

www.amazon.co.uk...





edit on 7-8-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


US is not only responsibly for its own but for the rest of the world too. if the US economy dies and it goes bankrupt then not only US but a lot more economies will follow the path because its a very interconnected world we are living in.
just imagine how many stock markets will sink and how many will suffer a serious heart attack?
so considering this, Uncle SAM should mend its ways for the best of all. And if you have read the article i have provided, you can be sure that the government had it coming for a very long time. People tried to tell the ugly truth but they ignored it and now we are at the edge of making a fool of ourselves. aren't we?
edit on 7-8-2011 by vikki_nnd because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Uh... Which UK country is that talking?



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen
 


I believe the US learned a lot about war mongering from the British.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vikki_nnd
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


US is not only responsibly for its own but for the rest of the world too. if the US economy dies and it goes bankrupt then not only US but a lot more economies will follow the path because its a very interconnected world we are living in.
just imagine how many stock markets will sink and how many will suffer a serious heart attack?
so considering this, Uncle SAM should mend its ways for the best of all. And if you have read the article i have provided, you can be sure that the government had it coming for a very long time. People tried to tell the ugly truth but they ignored it and now we are at the edge of making a fool of ourselves. aren't we?
edit on 7-8-2011 by vikki_nnd because: (no reason given)


yin/yang

BALANCE

paradigm shift

There is a lot more strength beyond US borders than you are aware of.
EVERYTHING will not collapse due to the US economy, power will merely shift.

Did I just explain that?



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen
 


And by the way i am not even american. I am worried just because its doesn't harm only america. Once started, it will take many of us for joyride, Doesn't matter if its america who ate more than it can chew or its somebody else. And yes pakistan is good enough to be blamed because it gulps down the tax payer's trillions to fight the terrorism and then buys F-16 for which he cant even buy the fuel. I can even go to saying that pakistan will be the first to follow the bankruptcy if the chain starts.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by vikki_nnd
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


i blame the unavoidable bankruptcy to the american policy of giving trillions of dollars to countries like pakistan in the name of war against terrorism. we all know that the pakistan IS the terrorist counrty. that money was tax payer's hard earned money and could have been used to create more jobs and pay these bills.


They give money so they can control the country - never to help the people. So yes, their bribery and their blackmail has cost billions - but no, it's not and never has been about helping people.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

Originally posted by vikki_nnd
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


US is not only responsibly for its own but for the rest of the world too. if the US economy dies and it goes bankrupt then not only US but a lot more economies will follow the path because its a very interconnected world we are living in.
just imagine how many stock markets will sink and how many will suffer a serious heart attack?
so considering this, Uncle SAM should mend its ways for the best of all. And if you have read the article i have provided, you can be sure that the government had it coming for a very long time. People tried to tell the ugly truth but they ignored it and now we are at the edge of making a fool of ourselves. aren't we?
edit on 7-8-2011 by vikki_nnd because: (no reason given)


yin/yang

BALANCE

paradigm shift

There is a lot more strength beyond US borders than you are aware of.
EVERYTHING will not collapse due to the US economy, power will merely shift.

Did I just explain that?


well you are right. it will just be the power shift game but again the power will be shifted after a serious mess. and do you realize who are in the line to take the lead in the so called power shift game? Did somebody yelled out CHINA?



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by revellyre
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen
 


I believe the US learned a lot about war mongering from the British.



Pakistan first and now it's Britain's turn! The finger pointing knows no end. Take some responsibility.

Thankfully I'm not British although i do live in the UK, but not for long, I'm going home soon, I'm only here to observe something. i come from a far away place. X



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by vikki_nnd
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen
 


And by the way i am not even american. I am worried just because its doesn't harm only america. Once started, it will take many of us for joyride, Doesn't matter if its america who ate more than it can chew or its somebody else. And yes pakistan is good enough to be blamed because it gulps down the tax payer's trillions to fight the terrorism and then buys F-16 for which he cant even buy the fuel. I can even go to saying that pakistan will be the first to follow the bankruptcy if the chain starts.



Oh please, It's Pakistan's fault again. You're killing me



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If the US went bankrupt, it would be free of the debts it declared bankruptcy on. The US is TRYING to go bankrupt because it doesn't want to pay some of it's debt. It would see this as a positive thing. It in itself does not mean the collapse of the economy.

The problem is that this bankruptcy crap is a capitalist idea and we are in debt to countries who rather see it as theft. In this case... LOTS of it.

That's basically dropping your drawers, bending over and painting a bullseye on your ass.
Most of this debt has already been squandered in various ways so it's kind of too late.
The US needs to simply repay it's debt... because it has resources that it is sitting on but people in power don't want to come off their # so they are dragging it out with other civilized countries and telling you all about the problem so you will know why your gas is 4 dollars a gallon when you could actually have free energy if your government wasn't keeping it from you.

screw those assholes and their debt!



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

Originally posted by revellyre
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen
 


I believe the US learned a lot about war mongering from the British.



Pakistan first and now it's Britain's turn! The finger pointing knows no end. Take some responsibility.

Thankfully I'm not British although i do live in the UK, but not for long, I'm going home soon, I'm only here to observe something. i come from a far away place. X


dear buddy, doesn't matter if you come from the x or y or z. the great monster will take half of it down. and yes i do agree with you that US should take responsiblity but now the time has come to cure it, prevention was yesterday's plan. the article shows clearly that it was not some one day process. they burnt their own house showing people how good they are at playing with fire. and what surprises me the most is the fact that they are turning their back when they see the smoke.
for some of us the dropped S&P rating dosn't mean much but in fact it means a lot. but again this is just the first symptom. others will follow.

dont forget to have a look at the NASDAQ opening on monday.




top topics



 
24
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join