It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

READ why and how carbon 666 is linked to the new economic system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Maybe this is old stuff for some of you on ATS but I`ve only received it today by email and found it interesting enough to post it here, so here it goes...

Today I read a mind blowing article in Nexus magazine. If you buy the mag, this article is called Technocracy, Currency and Smart Grids. Or, you can download the article for $1.50 on the nexus magazine website.

If this guy is right, it answers all the questions about what do they have planned ....regarding "the economy"?

Much of the article is here :

www.augustforecast.com...

www.augustforecast.com...

Basically I think this guy Patrick Wood is onto it. It is about the new global currency planned, not with money but with "energy units" allocated to everyone - but units that expire like your unused mobile calls - no one can "save" - it is all based on the smart grid and Wi-Fi - everything tracked and tagged (See Katherine Albrecht "tracking everything everywhere" I have these dvds if you ask me, but she is on the net).

STEP ONE - create the 'Federal Reserve System' in America, which is not Federal, not reserve, and not a system, in 1913. Build a special luxury liner and invite all the richest to be on the maiden voyage. Get those who oppose the Bill to go down with the ship because you haven't put enough life boats on it because it is unsinkable. Present the Bill again when they are dead. Older version of the tragic plane crash story.]

STEP TWO - after all the many intervening games, including ownership of the media - create the Tower of Babel look alike in Europe and join their separate currencies and countries, which Hitler failed to do overtly, so do it covertly. Pretend to unite whilst you divide. The bloodless coup or whatever. Use the same ring of stars that Hitler used, they won't notice.

STEP THREE - introduce "smart" chips, ETAGS and RFID (radio frequency identification - "your everyday rewards card" etc to normalise it all ). We are just modernising the world, that's all. Helping to make you all "more secure" (in this world that we have made more dangerous.)

STEP THREE - CRASH THE ECONOMY - pretend, pretend, pretend ... they took our labour, real money, and merged it with fiat (non backed) currency along time ago........ Take their money, run off laughing.

STEP FOUR - Create fake global warming science, flash distressing images of melting icebergs etc, create hurricanes, droughts and floods, INTRODUCE CARBON TAX as the 'solution.' Create fake tv programs which pretend to democratically hear people's opinions.

STEP FIVE - RUB YOUR HANDS IN MANIACAL GLEE, DROOL ETC you are only one throw from the end game.

The Atomic number of Carbon is 666 - 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons. Coincidence?

Now if this is NOT a coincidence ... it begs the question, how did the writers of the Bible or specifically Revelation, know that this method would be employed?

1) John was psychic and saw into the future

2) The Bible is always right because God wrote it

3) It was written by people who had already planned it SO LONG AGO ...............???

4) Create a reality that follows Biblical prophecy to keep people in "fear of God".

Next question - is the electro tagging of everything just there to track our purchases? How would that increase business anyway? There must be more to it. Draw the grid on the planet and you have the "prison planet" logo, first used by National Geographic in 1888. Pretends to look like lines of latitude and longitude.

Next question - where did all the gold go? - being used for new fuel cell technology? Traded gold for technology with ET's in shady deals for their use in space travel? Used for teleporting to our off planet locations? Being imbibed as white powder for higher awareness and longevity? All of the above? All of these are possibilities when you consider the extraordinary properties of gold.

But what personally worries me most of all is that Wi Fi in everything, everywhere, required to pull off this diabolical system, this would destroy or at least greatly interfere with subtle energies on earth, sacred energies these dickheads don't understand. I dont know which subtle energies because I am not a scientist. But I see the precious blue glow of the life force above vibrant forests, I see the difference between rising, sharp edged cauliflower clouds of good energy, and the flat, lifeless, edgless non -clouds of chemtrails. Wilhelm Reich explained it. If you check out the net, Wi Fi is killing the trees. Is it also killing bees?

I'd like this email to get to the folks who are leading and taking part in the convoy going to Canberra. I'd like them to connect the dots and see the significance of what they are doing and that they speak for us also who cannot go with them. I'd like to wake from the boredom and saturation of political predictability and help us connect the dots ... that will affect our future and that of our children. I was so over the insanity of the carbon tax, now I see that it is no time to sleep ....
edit on 7-8-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Just FYI, the atomic number of carbon is just 6, not 666.

And there are a lot of coincidences in the periodic table. But they are just that; coincidences.
edit on 7-8-2011 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
The Atomic number of Carbon is 666 - 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons. Coincidence?

3) It was written by people who had already planned it SO LONG AGO ...............???
4) Create a reality that follows Biblical prophecy to keep people in "fear of God".

Soo... let me get this straight.
Thousands of years ago, evil people wrote the bible knowing that in the future, at the later steps in the big plan, they'd have to introduce a CARBON tax. (And RFID tags).

Sure, why not.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

I think the 666 is for 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons .... I always find this whole 666 thing funny coz my birthdate is 6/6/66

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666

I think the 666 is for 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons .... I always find this funny coz my birthdate is 6/6/66

Be that as it may, the atomic number of carbon is still 6. And that's only for carbon-12. Carbon-13, for instance, has 7 neutrons.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
One theory I have read states that when some old scriptures were translated into modern English, the number 616 somehow ended up being 666, 616 being the original 'number of the beast' I sometimes think I have too much time and read too much just cannot remember where.
If I made notes on everything I read, this place would be a fire trap!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think the key to understanding 666 is looking at it in greek.

It looks suprisingly like the symbol for "in the name of allah".

Further more we know that believers will be decapitated.

Consider the striking contrasts between the koran and bible. They believe a beast from the earth will rise and mark them all. The al mahdi will do exactly what we believe the anti-christ will do and so on.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It's even worse than you think. I am not 100% sure, but my suspicion is this:

All the United Nations UNESCO biosphere reserve sites around the planet are actually the reserve of currency, like the gold standard. The Grand Canyon is a good example. This is the standard against which a country reserves its carbon credit. Do a Google search for UNESCO and carbon credit. Also do a search for the UNESCO biosphere reserves. Connect the two. These sites can be sold and used for credit on the market. The owners have the right to develop or reserve for collateral on debt. The UN owns these sites. When the fiat money system fails, the UN will hold the world reserve currency against the new system.

"Economic development would lead to improved living standards, stable livelihoods for most population segments, increased understanding and increased education standards. Shoulder to shoulder with businesses, people are ready to pay for services such as safe water, natural resources and eco services. One of the advantages of biosphere reserves is the ability to absorb green-house waste and relieve global warming and climate change. International conventions on the reduction of exhaust fumes that cause the green-house effect could create trade activities and carbon markets. Businesses would be able to buy carbon credit certificates from biosphere reserves, which in the future will create a large amount of revenue, particularly with the Western Nghe An Biosphere Reserve." LINK

Carbon Credit Deal in Amazon

Google Search

edit on 7-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
So if carbon is somehow related to 666 and 666 is the devil's work, we are carbon based lifeforms, does that mean the devil made us?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
Just FYI, the atomic number of carbon is just 6, not 666.

And there are a lot of coincidences in the periodic table. But they are just that; coincidences.
edit on 7-8-2011 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

Don't worry we are all coincidence theorists at one point.

Very interesting post. I like that you present several possibilities with an open mind.

I think you are indeed on to something.

RE Boncho

Well the gnostic teaching is that the material world is hell and its number is 666. So yes as much of scripture and religious texts talk about kingdoms from heaven and kingdoms from earth so maybe earth and heaven are symbolizing material and spiritual?
edit on 7-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join