It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there going to be an Alaskan Invasion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I admit this is a stretch, but an interesting one, and that’s what conspiracies are sometimes about.
Reports of an unknown orange goo have surfaced in an Alaskan port town.

www.foxnews.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Interesting enough, Britain developed an orange goo substance, that helps protect soldiers from bullets but immediately returns to a soft pliable goo.

www.theaustralian.com.au... 578603
China is known for stealing military secrets.
Now if this is the high tech body armor that England developed, why was it found in the Alaskan village of Kivalina?
There is a prophetess in Conyers Georgia that believes that the Chinese will invade Alaska (none of her predictions have been wrong!). In her vision, she sees a Polar Bear that changes into an American Indian.
The American Indian strikes multiple lethal blows to the Oriental man, yet the Oriental man remains uninjured. Guess who wins?

www.youtube.com...
Could this be the beginning.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Since you say port town, it's more likely something washed up on shore, carried by the tides. Wouldn't surprise me if it was something toxic though, with all the pollutants we pump into the oceans.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Very interesting.

I will watch this video tomorrow morning, as it is getting late now over here.

There is a video game by the name of Fallout 3. It's a first person roleplaying game in which you escape from your utopian underground vault-town into the expanse of Washington D.C - post apocalypse.

Pretty interesting video game. They have, on numerous accounts, quite a few coincidences. Granted, these are possible scenarios and not definite - it's interesting nonetheless that in this video game - it all starts with China invading Alaska.

Also, in this heavily irradiated Washington D.C - you must take "Rad Ex" in order to relieve yourself from sickness.

Guess what the government just began selling? ExRad.

I like God do not play with dice, nor believe in coincidences.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

So...
IF the prophet is right, and
IF the chinese will invade alaska,
and IF the goo is part of an invasion
and IF it is the bulletproof material.
then yes, you're right.

After all, there's nothing else is the world that is orange, so it all stands to reason.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Violater1

So...
IF the prophet is right, and
IF the chinese will invade alaska,
and IF the goo is part of an invasion
and IF it is the bulletproof material.
then yes, you're right.

After all, there's nothing else is the world that is orange, so it all stands to reason.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

There is a prophetess in Conyers Georgia that believes that the Chinese will invade Alaska (none of her predictions have been wrong!).

I just looked up that Nancy Fowler person, and i came along some sites where they listed LOTS of her "predictions" which were long.

False Predictions In Message 628 (Sept. 27, 1992), 'Jesus' claimed: “This is the decade where the greatest changes will occur. Man will suffer and suffer and suffer.” Yet this turned out not to be true. The 1990's did not have greater suffering, nor greater changes than the current decade (the first decade of the 21st century). In

Message 686 (Aug 25, 1993): “Fire will fall from Heaven. Man will bring this about in this decade.... China, Russia and Korea will be involved in a major war.” Again, this did not happen. There was no fire falling from Heaven in the decade of the 1990's. Also, the claim of a major war involving China, Russia, and Korea did not happen either.

Message 525 (Oct 5, 1993): “America will be a slave state unless you return to Me and make reparation for your grievous crimes.”

Message 493 (Dec 18, 1992): “Nancy said, 'I keep seeing these soldiers and think they are on our soil.' 'It is a true vision. The day will come when soldiers will be on your soil unless you turn back to Me.” This prediction made in 1993 did not happen. Neither is there a plausible scenario, in politics or in warfare, by which the United States would become a slave state.

Also, it is clear from the subsequent messages that 'Jesus' does not consider America to have returned to him, nor to have made reparation for sin. Therefore, this is a false prediction. Also, the reader should understand that the true Jesus Christ knows the entire future with absolute certainty because He is truly God; so He does not need to say 'this will happen if,' or 'this will happen unless.'

Enough said. As for the goo, we have to wait for the analysis...not go after some "prediction"

(Your logic "orange goo == chinese" .....it's...brilliant
)

/SARCASM
edit on 7-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Occam doesn't work every time but it works more times than naught. After lurking for years. a mistake I have often seen repeat itself over and over again on this site is when a poster jumps to a conclusion with a lot of complex components instead of locking onto the nearest Lincoln log and constructing a theory from the ground up.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

you realise that these vague open ended " predictions " were made 18 years ago dont you ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I can't see how they made the connection of orange goop and an invasion. More like a spill or the like. The biggest threat Alaska has is Canada---they are crazy

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Japan would never allow China to invade Alaska.

The Japanese would have every fishing vessel armed with RPG's and seriously knock the snot out of the Chinese.

Unless.....China promised Japan oil.....
edit on 7-8-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
What effect would there be by releasing that orange powder in the atmosphere over Alaska's HAARP transmissions?

Would it block them?

Maybe China did it to deflect the typhoon that was headed towards them....they wanted to make sure Alaska's HAARP could NOT re-direct the typhoon towards China after China changed it's course?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Shes never been wrong ? She's predicting that a polar bear, is going to change into an american indian ?
I'm pretty sure shes gonna be wrong on this one.
I'll put twenty on it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

There is a prophetess in Conyers Georgia that believes that the Chinese will invade Alaska (none of her predictions have been wrong!).

I just looked up that Nancy Fowler person, and i came along some sites where they listed LOTS of her "predictions" which were long.

False Predictions In Message 628 (Sept. 27, 1992), 'Jesus' claimed: “This is the decade where the greatest changes will occur. Man will suffer and suffer and suffer.” Yet this turned out not to be true. The 1990's did not have greater suffering, nor greater changes than the current decade (the first decade of the 21st century). In

Message 686 (Aug 25, 1993): “Fire will fall from Heaven. Man will bring this about in this decade.... China, Russia and Korea will be involved in a major war.” Again, this did not happen. There was no fire falling from Heaven in the decade of the 1990's. Also, the claim of a major war involving China, Russia, and Korea did not happen either.

Message 525 (Oct 5, 1993): “America will be a slave state unless you return to Me and make reparation for your grievous crimes.”

Message 493 (Dec 18, 1992): “Nancy said, 'I keep seeing these soldiers and think they are on our soil.' 'It is a true vision. The day will come when soldiers will be on your soil unless you turn back to Me.” This prediction made in 1993 did not happen. Neither is there a plausible scenario, in politics or in warfare, by which the United States would become a slave state.

Also, it is clear from the subsequent messages that 'Jesus' does not consider America to have returned to him, nor to have made reparation for sin. Therefore, this is a false prediction. Also, the reader should understand that the true Jesus Christ knows the entire future with absolute certainty because He is truly God; so He does not need to say 'this will happen if,' or 'this will happen unless.'

Enough said. As for the goo, we have to wait for the analysis...not go after some "prediction"

(Your logic "orange goo == chinese" .....it's...brilliant
)

/SARCASM
edit on 7-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for your response.
The website you quote from has been debunked years ago. But for clarification;
1. Message 628 (Sept. 27, 1992), 'Jesus' claimed: “This is the decade where the greatest changes will occur. Man will suffer and suffer and suffer".
A decade is ten years, what about 9/11? No suffering or global change there.
2. Do you leave out much of the content to spin you own inaccurate conclusion. Here is a report to Congress, from FAS, 01/2003
www.fas.org...
To try to thwart U.S. efforts, Iran has cultivated close relationships with foreign
suppliers that are not allied to the United States, especially Russia, China, and North Korea. Curtailing arms and technology supplies to Iran has formed an important part
of the U.S. agenda with all three of these countries, but more pressing U.S. objectives
with each of them have sometimes hampered the U.S. ability to dissuade them from
assisting Iran. Iran apparently continues to receive critical technology from all three,
but U.S. efforts appear to be limiting their supply relationships with Iran. Iran’s missile capabilities have made significant strides since the first, unsuccessful, test of its Shahab (Meteor) - 3 missile (900 mile range) in July 1998. A July 2000 test appears to have succeeded.
3. In reference to Message 525, you obviously don't live in the US. Otherwise you would have been grossly aware of the Constitutional rights being whittled down along with the Banksters increasing their Credit grip on us as well. Slaves?
4. Message 493: There have been many reports of foreign troops here in our country.
But I'm sure you don't mean that a Slava Class nuclear missile cruiser in San Francisco Harbor doesn't count.
Not really sorry to debunk your erroneous post.

But yes, we will have to wait for the return of the test results. It will probably be from the wax of Chinese lanterns.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Shes never been wrong ? She's predicting that a polar bear, is going to change into an american indian ?
I'm pretty sure shes gonna be wrong on this one.
I'll put twenty on it.

It was a vision.
Thank you for watching the U-tube video.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Russia has always wanted Alaska back. It was illegally sold by a corrupt regime.

china and russia are is some ways BOTH waiting for a chance to pounce on the US
1. boxer rebellion
2. Opium wars
3. zionists in USA bankrolling Karl Marx (he was a zioinst jew and his name wasn't marx) and Mao

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Scientists are claiming the orange goo is microscopic eggs, but they don't know which species it is from:
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The goo is really eggs, dont know if you herd. The news said tge water has been tested. It IS toxic and they "dont know" what kind of eggs. I do find it weird because I had a dream about a chinese/alaskan invasian. Well, they better be ready. Them alaskans pack alot of firepower.

top topics

join