It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst 'head ache' since Friday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This might seem lame, and personally I wouldn't look at this post unless I could relate but... hear me out.

Since Friday I have had a very very bad headache. Now i am not someone who gets many headaches at all. Very rarely will I, simple advil always kills it and I am fine. But this one is so very bad, and so it seem to fit the description of a migraine.
That being said, i went to a friends house and in conversation someone came by and claimed to have the very same, which then spurred everyone but one (who medicates everyday anyway) to have had a very very bad headache in the same place.
Just now I was listening to the coast to coast broadcast from 8-4-11, and in the introduction George highlights a super mass x-flare hitting earth Friday...which got me thinking. Idk, Is anyone else feeling the same frontal lobe headache?

Solar Flare
edit on 7-8-2011 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons because: Grammer

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

Double post?

edit on 7-8-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I am, definitely. I have been experiencing it since Friday night. It isn't as terrible as migraines I've had in the past, but I've been trying to hold it back and it is still annoying.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons
George highlights a super mass x-flare hitting earth

From your own source...

that this CME storm, classified a moderate 3 on a scale of 1 to 5,

And no, I'm feeling perfectly ok, thank you.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I have this annoying headache over my left eye, feels horrid. I don't know what's wrong with me.
I've had it for a few hours, I have no clue
edit on 7-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Persistent head-ache and general physical downgrade since Friday here too with no apparent reason
(Barcelona, Spain) and I can report same symptoms from my wife (now at her parents house in the islands)

SpaceWeather was indeed -true- warned of huge solar storms. It could perfectly be cause IMHO.
edit on 7/8/11 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I know a guy...he was in his early 60's not that old. Sort of a partier until a few years ago when he was advised by his doctor to slow it down and he cut his regular drinking in half and then cut it out completely.
He had a headache a few weeks ago so bad he was putting ice bags on his head but wouldn't go to the hospital. That evening he died of a brain aneurism in his sleep. So, if you don't typically suffer from migraines, bad headaches are nothing to ignore.

top topics

join