It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Starts Cyber attack on Irans nuclear plants.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Oh #. Here we go. I think the US has given the all clear to Israel to start a attack on Iran. Now a full out cyber attack on a countries nuclear facility should be a declaration of all out war. Would one think. If the shoe was on the other foot. Then the world would be crying foul. And planning a invasion.
So first comes a cyber attack on all of Irans military network. Then, As Alex Jones has been saying last week. A all out bombing and invasion of there countrie from Nato. My god they cant even do there job in Libya.

www.foxnews.com...

Got to love this world at the moment.........

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have to agree. True I don't have all the facts yet and take your word in the dark on this one. Eitherway, timing is everything and what better time to start another war than now. It is bad but it's gonna get alot worse. It has to. Thats what "They" want. If you havn't already done so, make your peace with your creator.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
old news but still zero cool.... 卐

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
theres a guy dead in a ditch with a bunch windows cds

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
i bet skull and bones would love nothing better to do than to get iran to attack israel, to finally rid the world of the jews

this world is so fu'ed up

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
News article

So, according to the definitions of the USA Israël and Iran are officially in a hot war now?

I guess it depends on how this develops but the ball is definately rolling.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Oh #. Here we go. I think the US has given the all clear to Israel to start a attack on Iran. Now a full out cyber attack on a countries nuclear facility should be a declaration of all out war. Would one think. If the shoe was on the other foot. Then the world would be crying foul. And planning a invasion.
So first comes a cyber attack on all of Irans military network. Then, As Alex Jones has been saying last week. A all out bombing and invasion of there countrie from Nato. My god they cant even do there job in Libya.

www.foxnews.com...

Got to love this world at the moment.........

Please learn when to use "a" and "an". That is the lesson of my 6 year old daughter now and she gets it pretty easily.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

if thats all you have to say why respond at all? A typo?

or AN?

edit: Location: Christchurch New Zealand

(of the OP)

not all of us are native English speaking nations
edit on 7/8/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/11 by Romekje because: though NZ is lol

new topics

top topics

join