It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you eat your family?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I must say I find your threads and thought patterns worryingly odd to say the least, OP.

I would not eat my own family no matter what, I would eat yours or someone elses if I had to though.

Peace
edit on 7/8/2011 by Tachalka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No I absolutely would not eat my family!

They already make me sick!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No, I have unarmed neighbours but the problem is that they are ghetto black and I am not. Alas they will eat me.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Just where do you live at? If something does happen we all want to make sure we are as far from you as possible.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

these are beyond stupid now...

the pet one was bad enough...

mod close this thread..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I would never even consider eating a human, I have been studying up on what I can eat from the land. I know how to fish and hunt also. I been stock piling food seeds. No need to EST a human. But the people un prepared turning like zombies will

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am always surprised of how noble and arrogant people act when they say 'oh i would never do this or that' when the fact is they have probably never even missed a meal in their lives let alone endured starvation and famine.

Throughout history people faced with starvation and death often resorted to cannibalism, and once that threshold was crossed it made little difference whether the meat came from a friend, enemy, or relative.

Here's a good read on what happened during the terror famine that took place in the Ukraine in the 1930s

Most peasant families had five or six children, and some mothers killed their weakest children in order to feed the others. Burtianski said at one point, he avoided buying meat from a vendor because he suspected it was human flesh. When the authorities heard about the incident, he was forced to attend the trial of a man and his two sons who were suspected of murdering people for food.

Burtianski says during the trial one of the sons admitted in chilling terms to eating the flesh of his own mother, who had died of starvation. "He said, 'Thank you to Father Stalin for depriving us of food. Our mother died of hunger and we ate her, our own dead mother. And after our mother we did not take pity on anyone. We would not have spared Stalin himself.'"

heres the link to the rest- faminegenocide.com...
edit on 7-8-2011 by Count Chocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If the worst came to the worst OP, maybe the family could be saved by everyone
sacrificing a buttock, starting with the oldest. I believe this is what they did in
olden days in times of siege, where the soldiers sacrificed, out of desperation, one
buttock at a time of each lady (non fighter) present, in the hope that, with a change of
fortunes, everyone would at least survive and escape in time with only (relatively) minor reminders.
It's a half-arsed plan, but desperate situations require desperate measures.
You cannot predict what these measures will be until you find yourself in that
desperate situation, but the options will necessarily be limited.

Anyway, I'm off for my daily succulent sizzling sausage-dog sandwich.
I will enjoy it more after viewing this thread, being keenly aware that these luxuries
and good times might not always be around.
YummyNumNums.
edit on 7-8-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I wouldn't be able to do that. I would however like to know my neighbor's answers to this question. I wouldn't want to be the one they choose for dinner with their starving eyes!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
No I absolutely would not eat my family!

They already make me sick!

thanks for bringing some much needed humor to this thread..you made my day with that reply

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I would eat my family and neighbors...children. Definitely the succulent babies. I kinda wanna do it now, actually. Thanks for the idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Flag!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

www.mnn.com...

Here it is kids. Enjoy...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I will feed you to my pets.

Really? What's up with these threads?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestial1
I wouldn't be able to do that. I would however like to know my neighbor's answers to this question. I wouldn't want to be the one they choose for dinner with their starving eyes!

You'd be nawwing on a rib cage like it was smothered in bbq sauce and you were The Giant. Fee Fi Foe Fum....I smell the blood of an American.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
One would have to be pretty desperate to even think of eating another human being, even if that person was already dead through no fault of your own; but to contemplate sacrificing one member of your family to feed the others is beyond abominable.

To answer your question directly, I'd rather starve to death before I sacrificed and ate a member of my family.

Originally posted by LeTan
Will you sacrifice your pets?

Whats your issue?
edit on 7-8-2011 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

God, I hope he's not hungry.

edit on 8/7/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

NO..............I would not eat my family, any pets, or anyone else......I would fast and pray.....I believe heaven would answer and find a way for me to be nourished.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The way the OP types and the way he thinks creeps me right the f*ck out.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Would I eat my family? No, of course not. If they died,they would be buried like everyone else. :/

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
A little levity is fine but this really isn't suitable for the GFM forum. Maybe the Cannibalism forum.

What's that you say? There is no Cannibalism forum?

Just so.

As always, if anyone disagrees with this thread closure, send me a U2U.

Please do NOT try to eat me.

N.B.: At the suggestion of a fellow mod, these have been moved from Global Financial Meltdown, so anyone who has been participating or is in a humorous mood can continue the discussion if you like. No law against having fun.

edit on 8/7/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

What?? There is no cannibal forum?

I smell a conspiracy afoot!

Sorry, it had to be said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join