It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you eat your family?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Originally posted by mileysubet
Have you had a change to your medication recently ?

no, I am just a normal guy asking questions to other normal people

I get your joke though ...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , that wasnt a joke ....
Id seriously like to know aswell

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
When the SHEET hits the fan, I'm eating all the farmers around me's cows and horses

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Aren't we getting a little ridiculous? What next will it be if there's no more fresh squeezed water will I drink the gasoline from my poor Cadillac?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

well; ok. But those farmers will shoot you. and they won't eat you. they might let their dogs eat you; but they won't eat you.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I remember reading a story where some stranded girls in the mountains ate their own fingers before they starved to death. I would not eat family members. That seems so wrong on so many levels. Now if you are isolated with no other food and everyone is a stranger, I would be wary of what others might be thinking. I believe most people would not but there are a few out there that have a stronger survival instinct. If a lot of people already died off due to starvation, there might be higher concentrations of people willing to eat anything. Maybe I'm remembering one of those evil dead movies too much where zombies attack. They were not right in the head.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
did you not read my last reply to your psychobabble sermon?please stop its people like you that try to perverse the minds of healthy men and women you whomever you are.......is a sad cry for help

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullcookies

gasoline will kill you.

where did you go to school?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I think most people will say no they wouldn't. Thing about life and death situations you can't be sure how you would react to most given situations. So I have no Ideal Chances are I wouldn't be eating "My" Family... I would like to think I would not go out of the way to hunt humans for food either. That said I would also like to beleive I am immune to bullets.. Both issues I would rather not test..
Therian

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

If you'd just keep your freezer stocked with your neighbor friends then your family wouldn't be an issue.

EDIT - All this talk about food made me hungry so my golden retriever and I are splitting my cat for fourth meal.
edit on 7-8-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by floppynoodleson666
Seriously? Pets, now family.
Can you not hunt or gather plant-food? are you just a sociopath?

also whats with the "(demons)"? explain yourself better or stop these useless threads.
either that; or seek professional help.
edit on 7-8-2011 by floppynoodleson666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Eat the meat behind the bark on trees, there is alot of protein there!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

Boom!
There is so much food in nature. Eat that. Not your pets/family.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

gasoline will kill you.

Won' your god save me?, Mine will.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

congrats, enjoy your god!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If it came to it, I would probably let my family eat me. Better the young ones with longer futures get the first seats at the buffett table.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullcookies

gasoline will kill you.

Lemme guess...

amirite?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by Bullcookies

gasoline will kill you.

Lemme guess...
Who told?

amirite?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

No more elipsis. Say real things if you are going to troll us.
You ignore my questions. You continue to post cryptic messages. Either stop or give a real argument.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
i'll let you eat my mother, since i ate yours last nite...

(forgive me)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Don't have any family, at least not within 3000 miles anyway. Guess I'm gonna starve. I do have some books on what you can eat in the wild and how to identify and prepare it, and a hunting rifle. Do I still have to eat my family?

I am confused...

But seriously though, A neighbor in Mississippi got a book at a garage sale for a buck. It was the story of the Donner Party as told through their diaries, and it was the book they used to sell at the tourist site. The date on it was 1939. It was pretty creepy stuff. I meant they were out there all winter, and it was a bad winter too. Record snowfalls and lots of storms. If there had been any food out there they could have never seen it under all that snow, and that much snow was not going to melt all of a sudden.

They resisted for a long time. They ate their leather shoes, belts, wasted away to nothing, and some even died rather than do it. It was a gruesome read.

This is a tough call. Don't think you could possibly make a judgement on something like this until you went through it, and even then...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join