It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you sacrifice your pets?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullcookies

Originally posted by guessing

Cats make great tacos

you my freind, are an idiot

Cats are no value whatso ever in the mexican menu
Neither is Taco Bell, what's you point other than to call me an idiot. So I'll make hamburger, Honest Question? are we a bit racist?

I can assure you that you have never eaten a cat taco.

I have though and it was a couger.

grow up

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
My dog just read this thread (she's so smart, good dog!) and told me that she can track small game for both of us to eat. I asked her about the rest of the family, and she said they could fend for themselves.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

I agree whole-heartedly, when I adopted mine I promised I would never give them up nor declaw them. They have a conniption when I walk through the door after work, and I feel the same way. I don't have any kids and I hope I don't suffer that shift people experience when I have them. They will always be top priority. I just hope times never get tough enough for me to have to make a life/death call for all of our well being.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I figure other people will hesitate to sacrifice their pets. However if I'm hungry I will catch and eat a number of different things. I knew someone who has eaten cats. We were talking about it one day. He told me that domestic cats tasted different than stray cats. I've always wondered about that. I don't really care for cats that much. I've spotted some rabbits in my backyard and towards the woods. I would eat them first.

So my answer would be that people would not want to eat their own pets, they would eat their neighbors pets if they were really starving. There are millions of deer in the state I live in so I would go hunting for food instead of eating pets unless I needed a snack.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
My dog just read this thread (she's so smart, good dog!) and told me that she can track small game for both of us to eat. I asked her about the rest of the family, and she said they could fend for themselves.

I like your intelligent dog, she is smart.

Unlike others who make stupid comments

Like i said before, SIHTF and i need to know things...

star

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
My Lab is a hunter. He swims better and sees better then me. He watches my Back day in day out.. Why would I sacrifice such a companion. He can catch a rabbit half the time before I see what he is chasing. So chances are I will eat better with him then without..
Therian
As for his little buddy the Chihauhau.. Well Until he irritates me to much I will keep him close..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter

So my answer would be that people would not want to eat their own pets, they would eat their neighbors pets if they were really starving.

And this is ok?

eat your neighbours pets?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The only time my dog will be starving is if I'm starving... And if we go, we go together!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Cats make great tacos

you my freind, are an idiot

Cats are no value whatso ever in the mexican menu
Neither is Taco Bell, what's you point other than to call me an idiot. So I'll make hamburger, Honest Question? are we a bit racist?

I can assure you that you have never eaten a cat taco.

I have though and it was a couger.

grow up
Maybe you have never been as hungry as I have, don't assume make you look bad

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

If it meant survival or starvation, I would eat a neighbors pet. However I would not want the neighbor to know where their pet went to. That might cause a fight. Of course with abundant food I would never dream of eating someone's pet. There are a lot of game animals in the woods so I would likely team up to go hunting before resorting to eating someone's pet. A pet would be like a last resort.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter

So my answer would be that people would not want to eat their own pets, they would eat their neighbors pets if they were really starving.

And this is ok?

eat your neighbours pets?

The neighbor's pets are a priority for food.

The neighbors come after.

If there is nuclear fallout, I'll eat myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
for anyone not sharp enough to catch the real question this creep just asked everyone is would they sacrifice their pets to feed demons then sell their souls......ATS I beg you to keep people like this from spreading their demented ideas on to people of healthy minds. I do not like cult sermons as so it is offensive in nature and just plain nonsense,come on dude your hurting the human race with your psychobabble i do have a suggestion for you maybe you could offer yourself to your own imaginary little demon I mean come on if i was you demon the greatest help you could give me is off yourself so i could obtain your soul........if i were this demon as you say.....lol it's all scare tactics to keep the weak minded underfoot.......your an idiot

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
for anyone not sharp enough to catch the real question this creep just asked everyone is would they sacrifice their pets to feed demons then sell their souls......ATS I beg you to keep people like this from spreading their demented ideas on to people of healthy minds. I do not like cult sermons as so it is offensive in nature and just plain nonsense,come on dude your hurting the human race with your psychobabble i do have a suggestion for you maybe you could offer yourself to your own imaginary little demon I mean come on if i was you demon the greatest help you could give me is off yourself so i could obtain your soul........if i were this demon as you say.....lol it's all scare tactics to keep the weak minded underfoot.......your an idiot

Not everyone thinks inside a religious bubble

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Onewhoknowsjesus

Your off your damn rocker. He isn't talking about anytype of Ritual or cult. Why not go back an read what the OP said before you come in here with your better then you attitude.. He is simpy asking if you would kill/eat your pets if it came down to it. Stating that if you did in allot of ways you would be like those that have created this scenerio in the first place... Heck now I know i will never starve If there are more Ignorant people like you out there Me and My dogs will eat good....
Therian

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
My dog would be great for hunting, so i wouldnt have to give her up. Cat.... dont want to think bout it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus

did you notice i put demon in an bracket ie ( demon)

it means subjective....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Therian

star for you

yes ... thanks for looking outside the square

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

so we are on the same wave

star

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
i will feed myself to my cats first

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c63bc79bd45a.png[/atsimg]

Yo quiero Taco Kitteh?

edit on 8/7/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join