It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul (Alien Comedy Film) the Anti-Christ and Luciferian Cult Media (SPOILERS)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS

Intro:
This is my first attempt at an investigation for this forum so any constructive criticism is welcome. Sorry I have not attached any images as I am not very good with those things yet. If you want to check my claims then watch the movie as it is juvenile and hilarious and I loved it.

www.imdb.com...
www.imdb.com...
www.imdb.com...
www.imdb.com...

Now what is the Anti-Christ Luciferian Cult in media? Well I am expanding off of the the themes presented in two series of expose youtube series:

theindustryexposed.com...

www.youtube.com...

vigilantcitizen.com...

www.goroadachi.com...

www.wired.com... (Love the title)

Now I am not saying I agree with everything or even anything presented in the videos nor do I take any credit for any of their work. Okay on to some background info.

Basic Theme:
An anti-christ figure, as in the sense of a replacement savior in the physical world (as christ's kingdom is said to be in the heavens), is aided by humans to overcome an overpowering opposition. There is usually a snake cult or more likely a Cthulu cult (Captain America, Matrix robots, Paul's design on top of spaceship, BP oil disaster South Park trilogy, etc..) representing the opposition. Various symbolism and plot twists converge into "satanic" rituals involving human sacrifice, escaping bondage and leaving destruction in its wake.

The homosexual/ homophobia agenda was also pushed very hard in this film.

Now the ritual usually involves a group of people. A member of the group is "married" to Lucifer (or Satan?), usually a female seductress wearing red (or a fat man in red symbolizing a pregnant woman) and she gives birth to a child. That child is the "anti-christ." The anti-christ then enters heaven in some way (pearly gates trailer park with a one-eyed girl and her "Father"?). The anti-christ must also experience a death and rebirth and also perform miracles like the messiah from the bible.

Symbolism to note:
One-eyed characters
Green men (Osiris was depicted as green man, Also the green man of several pagan practices)
Micky (see industry exposed)
Bisexuality (as in the union of positive and negative or baphomet?)
Homosexuality (transcendence in the number 11, or gay in the esoteric sense, ultimately symbolizes illumination)
Three slashes is a symbol for Lucifer

Important Scenes, Chronological order:

The first scenes show a radio lighting up and a golden retriever investigating it. This could be referencing Sirius A or B the dog star. It was also Thoth the keeper of knowledge and represented as Anubis. Also associated is Hermes represented with wings (captain america helmet much?)

Graeme Willy (wow this name, ... just wow. Am I the only one that came up with Grimey Willy? Gay jokes much?)
Appears wearing a Flash (the superhero) shirt which shows the symbolism of the thunderbolt of Jupiter. Or a ray of light from the heavens? Beaming is also used by rappers when they are supposedly channeling spirits.

Clive Gollings
Appears wearing a black shirt with a green skull that has a jewel over its third eye)

The two are going to cross a street and are surrounded by 4 orcs of mordor and one officer of the emrpire (5, pentagon of negativity?)
In the background is a shop bearing the name MICKEY'S

There is a green all seeing eye over Clive's head in the shot of them first entering the comicon.
They proceed to virtual reality games where a scene of Graeme turning into a demon and killing cops is shown.
Then a scene of a crowd cheering is shown right after. (Programing much?)

A scene of the two men eating in the cafeteria and a midget in an ewok walks by (later revealed that Clive has had sex with her before. This reminds me of sex with animals and later in the film when Paul is hitting the one-eyed christian chick with experiences it shows a scene of Paul having sex with a monkey.)

The next scene the two make specific references to numbers indicating that numbers are very important to them which hints at numerology.

The two are excited to meet Adam Shadowchild. Adam is the son of god, but certainly not a child of shadow. They must be referencing Lucifer giving his blessing to their career/film. Adam Shadowchild is a famous writer in the film and has releases titles such as:

Venusian Pangesus ( venusian is referencing venus the morning star and the origin of the pentagram)
The Robots Mistress (Metropolis much? Madonna/Katty Perry/Beyonce)

Shadowchild then is told they are a huge inspiration and shown their comic. A green chick with three breasts is featured on the cover. Low and behold there are all seeing eyes over the nipples!!!

Jelva Alien Queen of the Varvak

The next scene begins with a comic cover being shown. On the cover is:
Encounter Briefs (Tales from DREAMLAND)
a little green man hiding in the shadows behind a rock

They are wearing bathrobes and gay jokes and illegal alien jokes take place. Clive is now wearing a claw or lion tooth necklace symbolizing embracing the beast? (numerology 11, above god)
Next they talk about their tour of famous UFO sites in Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico.
Combine that with the possible Sirius A/B reference and you may come connect something like the Behind the Green Door patch from the military.

thanks to burntheships for posting these in their thread found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They then reenact a scene from Enemy Mine of a reptilian alien fighting a human in the desert. (Reptilian Alien reference or luciferian/satanic demon?)
The next scene features a thunder storm in the background and thunder strikes the background creating the illusion that the van was struck by lightning. This symbolizes Baal the raingod (rainman in rap music) and the thunder bolt is jupiter. The whole scene symbolizes them receiving the blessing of baal/satan/lucifer?

The next scene is in a bar and Clive is the subject of a question of joining the heavens or alien on board. This symbolizes his marriage of Clive (Fat man symbolizing pregnant woman) to Lucifer/Satan/Baal. His partner Graeme then asks for the sparkle beverage (illumination?). The bathroom signs say Malien and woman hinting at human alien interbreeding (Katy Perry ET, Lady Gaga Born This Way).

The leave the bar and put the alien on board sticker on then proceed inside were Clive is driving and behind him is the counter clockwise spiral seen in many other occult symbols (also Fibonacci yes?)

They witness a car crash and Paul lights a cigarette (self-illumination) before presenting himself.
Clive passes out. Graeme then negotiates with Paul and they agree to move Clive.

Paul points out that Clive peed himself and Graeme says he has a small bladder like a child. This is symbolically making Clive a child sacrifice to seal the deal with Lucifer/Baal/Satan (referenced earlier in the bar).

Paul then makes several statements that are subtly Luciferian/Etc..:
"How much can I learn from an ass" (numerology reference to 11 and homosexuality)-and a lot actually
"I am in a HELL of a pickle"
"Look man sometimes you got to roll the dice" (chance, dealing with the devil?)
"Just act normal and head north, I need as much distance between me and the big guy" (Possible referencing a rise in the kabbalic sense from Malkuth to Kether and avoiding either the 'good god' or his father Lucifer/Satan/Baal ?)

At the rest stop were the chief is in a red pentagon the police officer refers to their camper as "The Beast" (obvious anti-christ symbolism)
Paul then cheers them on in the camper afterwards and references deniability (Behind the Green Door, CIA connection from the prison planet documentary on early CIA recruiters being members of the Skull and Bones initiated with Prescott Bush) (see patch in other ATS thread linked to above).

They then hide in a trailer park called THE PEARLY GATES and have to sneak Paul (the anti-christ) past the one eyed girl and her Father.

Once inside the pearly gates they dance around the fire burning 3 sausages ( 3 slashes representing lucifer and dancing around a fire. Summoning spirits and giving offerings?)

There is much more as the film goes on but I think I got the main point across here. Paul mimics several miracles of christ's from the bible along the way (anti-christ impersonation).

They stop at Lucifer's fireworks stand where they proceed to steal the 5 ton. (5-pentagon, lucifer and the logo is a goat's head)

The film progresses to where the group of humans take on "the man" ('good god') while Paul is pretty much helpless. They overcome and Graeme is shot in the chest so Paul mimics christs's resurrection by saving Graeme and surviving the psychic kickback.
The mothership lands and the symbol on the top looks very much like Cthulu.

In the film Paul mentions how he has controlled media in the states and how he thought he was a guest but turned out to be a prisoner (the mistake of dealing with the devil and also hinting at his imprisonment for crimes against humanity, lol get it, if he is indeed the anti-christ).

I look forward to enhancing this little project with images to make proofing simple and expanding to cover several other themes.

Also other films with these actors include
Aliens
Avatar (Na'vi means propet in hebrew, they ride dragons, they are giants, he goes into the dream world in that casket? Get it yet?)
Donnie Darko
Teen Wolf 2
Superbad
Knocked Up
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
How to Loose Friends and ALIENATE people
Arrested Development

Other heavily influenced films
Nightbreed (pretty much puts it all out nice and easy, BAPHOMET RITUAL)
The Matrix
Bill and Ted's
Captain America
Forgetting Sarah Marshal
Get Him to the Greek
Hellboy1 and 2
Batman (ALL OF THEM)
Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
2001 A Space Odyssey

Future work to include:
Roman Polanski and Tate murders Satanic Cults and the Media Connection
Military Intrusion Into American Film (UFO/ Alien focus mostly to tie into the ideas of this thread)

edit on 7-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: Doh!

edit on 7-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: New Link

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
let me tell ya something, if you sit there studying hollywood movies to find connections to the occult, you Are satan =P

just my two cents..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
you have

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
who is Grimey Willy?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
who is Grimey Willy?

Not who, WHAT is a Grimey Willy?

What part of the body was severed from Cronus to create Venus (pentagon/morning star) when it fell into the seas?
The answer is a penis.

More symbolism of Osiris as that character receives a fatal wound and is saved/ resurrected by the alien anti-christ Paul. That is the phallus/ obelisk found in Egypt, Washington D.C., London, The Vatican.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

who is Grimey Willy?

What part of the body was severed from Cronus to create Venus (pentagon/morning star) when it fell into the seas?
The answer is a penis.

More symbolism of Osiris as that character receives a fatal wound and is saved/ resurrected by the alien anti-christ Paul. That is the phallus/ obelisk found in Egypt, Washington D.C., London, The Vatican.

Since when has a penis been called a Grimey Willy? Today?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

who is Grimey Willy?

The answer is a penis.

Since when has a penis been called a Grimey Willy? Today?

I believe it is more akin to # dick. sorry mods if that is not allowed. It is like a witty slander towards those who practice anal sex.

Grimey would then mean very dirty or filthy
and Willy would mean the male organ. Not too far a stretch.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Grimey would then mean very dirty or filthy and Willy would mean the male organ. Not too far a stretch.

or...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i suppose a mind that does not rapidly make all possible connections would become obsessed with connections as they appear.

can you not imagine with me the probability of coincidence in some of these "references" you are finding. could you not also imagine with me the normal occurance of mythic structure in stories? How about we imagine all the possible logical paths in the creation of a story of ANY KIND!!!!!!!

Your sir need to assure me youve concidered these things before your obsession is indulged.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant! These are my favorite parts:

The two are going to cross a street and are surrounded by 4 orcs of mordor and one officer of the empire.
In the background is a shop bearing the name MICKEY'S. Two men are eating in the cafeteria and a midget in an ewok walks by (later revealed that Clive has had sex with her before. This reminds me of sex with animals and later in the film when Paul is hitting the one-eyed christian chick with experiences it shows a scene of Paul having sex with a monkey.)

Shadowchild then is told they are a huge inspiration and shown their comic. A green chick with three breasts is featured on the cover. Low and behold there are all seeing eyes over the nipples!!! Jelva Alien Queen of the Varvak. Combine that with the possible Sirius A/B reference and you may come connect something like the Behind the Green Door patch from the military.

They then hide in a trailer park called THE PEARLY GATES and have to sneak Paul (the anti-christ) past the one eyed girl and her Father. Once inside the pearly gates they dance around the fire burning 3 sausages ( 3 slashes representing lucifer and dancing around a fire. Summoning spirits and giving offerings?) They stop at Lucifer's fireworks stand where they proceed to steal the 5 ton. (5-pentagon, lucifer and the logo is a goat's head)

Are you on drugs? OMG, I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

The first part sounded like a joke, "An Empirical Storm Trooper, 4 Orcs, and an Ewok walked into a bar..." and the rest just fell into line.

Seriously, thank you, That was great! S&F

edit on 8/7/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Absolutely brilliant! These are my favorite parts:

The two are going to cross a street and are surrounded by 4 orcs of mordor and one officer of the empire.
In the background is a shop bearing the name MICKEY'S. Two men are eating in the cafeteria and a midget in an ewok walks by (later revealed that Clive has had sex with her before. This reminds me of sex with animals and later in the film when Paul is hitting the one-eyed christian chick with experiences it shows a scene of Paul having sex with a monkey.)

Shadowchild then is told they are a huge inspiration and shown their comic. A green chick with three breasts is featured on the cover. Low and behold there are all seeing eyes over the nipples!!! Jelva Alien Queen of the Varvak. Combine that with the possible Sirius A/B reference and you may come connect something like the Behind the Green Door patch from the military.

They then hide in a trailer park called THE PEARLY GATES and have to sneak Paul (the anti-christ) past the one eyed girl and her Father. Once inside the pearly gates they dance around the fire burning 3 sausages ( 3 slashes representing lucifer and dancing around a fire. Summoning spirits and giving offerings?) They stop at Lucifer's fireworks stand where they proceed to steal the 5 ton. (5-pentagon, lucifer and the logo is a goat's head)

Are you on drugs? OMG, I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

The first part sounded like a joke, "An Empirical Storm Trooper, 4 Orcs, and an Ewok walked into a bar..." and the rest just fell into line.

Seriously, thank you, That was great! S&F

edit on 8/7/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Glad you enjoyed it

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I hope no one takes me seriously on this.

Looking at some of the original responses makes me think otherwise though.

Its more of an entertaining parody made from the symbolism they use.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The only thing that caught my attention was when Paul healed the chicks eye and she showed the guys. They both say "oh my god!" "Oh MY GOD" while the camera is focused on Pauls face. They are saying that aliens are our creators. I am an ancient astronaut believer. so i cant say that im against it. But i dont agree that crude grey aliens helped the evolution of mankind today.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I read all of this.

You smoke too much.

BUT... i too smoke too much, and when i watched the film, I felt that it was completely #ing all over Christianity and was pro satan/evil!!!!

Amazing that you've gone one step further and found tangible links.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here are the lines from another scene in the movie. Haggard is an upstart Agent and Moses is the "Father" at the Pearly Gates trailer park of the One-eyed girl.

Quotes
Haggard: I am authorized to use deadly force! Stand down!
Moses Buggs: That thing's got my daughter!
Haggard: Stand down! This is not your mission!
Moses Buggs: I'm on a mission from God!
Haggard: Tell him you failed!
[shoots Buggs]

Oh a guy on a mission from God is shot and told he failed eh?

Soooooo obvious

Oh and what is the name of the mountain they go to return Paul to his people?

Devil's Tower National Monument!
www.cityprofile.com...

Wow just more and more

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Well, I think you really hit the nail with the hammer on some of this stuff. But you kinda spoiled it as far as having your thread gain acceptance among the membership here by taking it a little tooooo far with some of the connections, like the one about the 3 sausages, and stuff like that. I think if you had made this thread half as long and only mentioned the most obvious symbolism, this thread would have gotten a lot more attention,Maybe. Either way, I do appreciate what you've done and all the work you did to make this thread and look forward to seeing more threads by you. Keep up the good work, The more we open up to opportunity, the more it becomes available to us. Seeking reward leads to suffering. Seeking suffering leads to reward. Herein we find the secret to living. Seeking reward squanders opportunity. Seeking suffering opens up the opportunity that leads to lasting fulfillment and joy in living.

Above is the secret to the Eastern way, the truth of philosophy and the life offered to every man through Christ. Living life under self-pride is a delusion. When we suffer for others by denying ourselves, we open the hidden door to our own happiness. Love others equally and we find the solid foundation of peace and satisfaction. Stealing reward for our own selfish desires is a foundation built on sand. This path of taking to satisfy self can only lead to more suffering. When we harm others, we only harm ourselves. When we help others, we are helping ourselves doubly. fight the good fight, and all that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
practice linking and pictures

Below are images of all scenes, sorry I didn't post in original thread.

[/UR L]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here is the second half. They would not load all in one post.

(this exact same scene happens in Nightbreed)

(Some here may have thought Yoda was a Star Wars original, guess again)

Cthulu craft?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here is a broadcast of Coast to Coast that addresses the Alien/Spirit connection.

www.youtube.com...
(Coast 2 Coast AM) Aliens & Secret Govt. Group Prt-1
UFO researcher Nick Redfern joined George Knapp to talk about a secret group within the U.S. government known as the Collins Elite, who believe our purported alien visitors are actually deceptive demonic entities. Redfern first learned of the group's existence, through Ray Boeche, an Anglican priest, and former director of Nebraska's MUFON. Boeche said back in 1991 he met with two men from the Defense Dept. who told him about a secret project to contact NHE's (non-human entities). They showed him photographs of people who allegedly died during experiments while contacting the NHEs, and contended that the beings they communicated with were simply masquerading as ETs.

Thought it could add some more to the topic in regards to the Behind the Green Door Patch
Also in the credits before the movie a green door is shut and locked in the audience's face.

That patch seems to be pretty straight forward.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi there!
Interesting thread you have here on "Paul". I have not seen the movie yet but have scanned through your thread so as not to read too many spoilers but dang good in pointing out all this stuff! E xcellent job you have done. S&F!

Use to be it was more subtle , now they plaster this symbolism just about everywhere and it's like ''in your face''. Thanks for calling this to folks attention! I'm with ya on this one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join