It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one true god, no one true religion,my thought anyways

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

that i guess woul actualy make more sense, but i think i guess some parts are right, that there is a god. but the wrong part is that that god is the only real god

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
op i think you are a deist. someone who believes in a deity but doesn't follow a particular religion.

but one of the problem i have with deists is that they take the god from a certain religion and throw away all of the beliefs and religion itself, leaving them with a being that is completely useless.

unless i've mistaken and you do have some religious beliefs. but if you don't follow any dogma, then why do you believe in god, and why do you call it god?
edit on 7-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The real God does not have dogmas and rules and laws. The real God does not judge, everything is welcome.
There is no need to join a club.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Great vid, I would recommend everyone watch it.

Yes, the next step in this evolution of the human farm does indeed involve a refinement of the "invisible cage" that encloses our minds.

Religion will perhaps be the thing that allows for a "perfect cage" at some point, one that can't be escaped from.

This should be a sobering thought. It could be reality for our grandchildren.

JR

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is an excellent post. Yes it makes perfect sense that all religion is evil. Especially since they all claim to be the one true religion and everyone in them believes it hook line and sinker. One day all will realize what a joke it is that we listen to governing bodies of men who run religions instead of seeking for truth and understanding that YAH does not reside in churches and kingdom halls or temples anymore...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join