It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Workers to Undergo Sensitivity Training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well well well isn't this cute?

First I hear about Barry's plan to create job search training programs for soldiers who come back from war and now TSA is going to have training to be a bit more "sensitive"

Seriously? Is America that rich today? STOP WASTING MONEY

www.advocate.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
wait, so people complain when theyre completely out of line and insensitive, but now theyre trying to fix it, and youre still not happy? look, money will be spent no matter what, at least we wanted this.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
How is this a wast of money?

The only waste of money I see is the placement of the TSA in the first place. Being that they are already there this type of training is standard in many large corporations/companies. Although it deals with a wide subject ranging from sexual equality to considerations for disabled persons.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

First I hear about Barry's plan to create job search training programs for soldiers who come back from war and now TSA is going to have training to be a bit more "sensitive"

www.advocate.com...

How is Job search training for separating (not returning, if they where just returning they would not need jobs) military members a bad thing? Bisides the fact that Transistion assistance Programs have been around for awhile. Iformation on TAPs
edit on 6-8-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
A job-search program for soldiers? You're against that as well? Holly ****, guy! Welfare for the rich and supporting how many wars now, and you're on about 2 useful little programs like this?

Sorry: I don't like piling on, but you need to take a close look at your priorities....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
You know - when you take standard Xrays - You also need to be protected - just give it a bit longer!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Sensitivity training my A$$

I understand that the workers of the TSA are trying to support their families and eek out an existence. However by acquiescing to the rules and regulations of the TSA theses employees have proven themselves as traitors. Many of these employees know right from wrong. However many of the TSA agents made a choice to violate their brethren to support themselves. And those who don’t know right from wrong simply don’t deserve to belong to the republic. PERIOD

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

www.advocate.com...

Waste of money? You have got to be kidding.
Then lets save some and make flights attendants and cops take the same classes.

edit on 7-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

join