Message from Anonymous: Operation Facebook, Nov 5 2011

page: 3
63
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Oh good. Obama might have a message instead of atest for Nov. 9th then.
www.fema.gov...




posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
down with facebook but yeah doesnt it feel a little Y2K im sure facebook uses quantum cryptography at its highest level unless they can mass a few million botnets with all process sharring compiled dos attack good luck... best news since 2012 at least its feasable



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
who funds anonymous rupert murdoch who runs anonymous jullian assange these guys were buddies since jullian was hacking nasa aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27
 


So now they are going after communication sites they dont agree with, taking them off the internet / DOS / what have you.

Huh, so they are doing the same thing they accuse the government of doing?

Hypocritical yet not surprising.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
They wouldn't need 3 months to do it. They're just giving advance warning so enough people can read and either help or get off FB by that date.


Why the need to 'get off FB'? If it goes down, does it matter who still had an account on that date, as they'd all be gone, right? I mean, are they wanting help to take FB down, or are they wanting people to delete their accounts by that date? Or both? I'm confused, who are they trying to hurt here?



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes
 


Exactly the question I was asking not only in this thread, but the one where they are targeting law enforcement sites as well. In their zeal to one up the government, they are not taking into account the consequences of their actions. Exposing police websites will do more ahrm and damage to the people than it will the cops.

I seriously question the intent of these groups now. They are behaving in exactly the same manner they accuse the government of doing. In this case they are pissed at face book, so they want it taken down.

Why more people are screaming at this group for that idiotic move is beyond me.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Facebook stay in contact with friends what is email dead now?? reasons to get rid of facebook
cons
Nasty pages made up about people rumour pages teens have killed them self over
people impersonating people making them look bad
stalkers
people getting addict to games on fb
wasting money on the games

pros
catch up with old mates

All i can say is use skype or msn and email its simple or even just maybe use a pen and bit of paper and send a letter just maybe.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by doom27

Message from Anonymous: Operation Facebook, Nov 5 2011


youranonnews.tumblr.com

Operation Facebook

DATE: November 5, 2011.

TARGET: facebook.com...

Press:
Twitter : twitter.com...
piratepad.net...
Irc.Anonops.Li #OpFaceBook
Message:

Attention citizens of the world,

We wish to get your attention, hoping you heed the warnings as follows:
Your medium of communication you all so dearly adore will be destroyed. If you are a willing hacktivist or a guy who just wants to protect the freedom of information then join the cause and kill facebook for the sake of your own privacy.

Facebook has been selling information to gove
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
youranonnews.tumblr.com
www.youtube.com
www.physorg.com
itgrunts.com



Attention We Are Anonymously Controlled By Scientology


You Honestly THINK that the Government NEEDS to purchase info from Facebook?

Chicken, or Egg?



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This does sound more like the MO of anonymous. I've been thinking about deleting my Facebook account for a while now, I don't use it and its never good if you're looking for a job and have anything at all to hide, employers are now frequently using Facebook as a reference even if it is not listed. A ddos wouldn't really do much but if they really want to get their point across, a complete server erasure would do the job.

This makes me think about another thread about anonymous leaking private info where I mentioned their mo was not to release info but to encourage anonymity. I mean, it should be blatantly obvious that they are simply used as a scapegoat for info release hacks. If they are blamed for these its not true, just look back at their other claimed "attacks". They really avoid blatently breaking tue law, they simply encourage you to be private and tolerant to the privacy of others.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
This does sound more like the MO of anonymous. I've been thinking about deleting my Facebook account for a while now, I don't use it and its never good if you're looking for a job and have anything at all to hide, employers are now frequently using Facebook as a reference even if it is not listed. A ddos wouldn't really do much but if they really want to get their point across, a complete server erasure would do the job.

This makes me think about another thread about anonymous leaking private info where I mentioned their mo was not to release info but to encourage anonymity. I mean, it should be blatantly obvious that they are simply used as a scapegoat for info release hacks. If they are blamed for these its not true, just look back at their other claimed "attacks". They really avoid blatently breaking tue law, they simply encourage you to be private and tolerant to the privacy of others.


Just my Opinion, but your signature saying is reversed...might wanna look into that. Whatever, right?!

TROLLIN



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Anon just lost a lot of their support.


If you attack the common people, you lose the war.

Stop attacking me anon. Go attack government and corps, leave the people out of it, leave their details out of it.

I was supportive of anon, now I hope the FBI raid them non stop.



edit on 7-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Anon just lost a lot of their support.


If you attack the common people, you lose the war.

Stop attacking me anon. Go attack government and corps, leave the people out of it, leave their details out of it.

I was supportive of anon, now I hope the FBI raid them non stop.



edit on 7-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)


I'm with you, only, You shold try to understand that you allow Anon to affect you. You both Love and Hate them, or you wouldnt expend polarity energy on them.

Anonymous is controlled by Scientiology.

How do I know this?


H D = Hi(gh) Definition = Hegelian Dialectics



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
A lot, many, or perhaps even most anons use facebook... so I doubt this raid will get a whole lot of support. The most they will be able to do is DDOS facebook for a couple of days which might make the site load a bit slow or not work for a bit - but other than that almost nothing will happen. A week later everything will be back to normal. It also probably will not help support anons cause either.
edit on 7/8/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
A lot, many, or perhaps even most anons use facebook... so I doubt this raid will get a whole lot of support. The most they will be able to do is ddos it for a couple of days which might make the site load a bit slow or not work - but other than that nothing will happen. It also probably will not gain any supports of anon. Stupid movie IMHO.


Man! Your Signature Statement Is GBOMB! Could you dumb it down for me, and help me understand what it is you are saying.

1

2

3

GO!


www.youtube.com...



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Off-topic.

Please disregard.
edit on 7/8/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74

Originally posted by C0bzz
A lot, many, or perhaps even most anons use facebook... so I doubt this raid will get a whole lot of support. The most they will be able to do is ddos it for a couple of days which might make the site load a bit slow or not work - but other than that nothing will happen. It also probably will not gain any supports of anon. Stupid movie IMHO.


Man! Your Signature Statement Is GBOMB! Could you dumb it down for me, and help me understand what it is you are saying.

1

2

3

GO!


www.youtube.com...


People care and blow out of proportion risks that are novel to even though they are extremely unlikely to kill them - such as earthquakes, nuclear war, and nuclear accidents. And yet at the same time they disregard very real risks that are hundreds of times more likely to kill them - poverty, smoking, alcoholism, air pollution and heart disease for example.
edit on 7/8/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)



Call me CRAZY

But the only thing that can kill anyone, is GOD



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74
Call me CRAZY


That goes without saying.....


Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74
But the only thing that can kill anyone, is GOD


Ah... so that pesky free choice we all have is what, an illusion? When a person gets shot in the head witha gun and stops breathing and moving, the person is what? playing dead?

What are your thoughts on the attempt to bring down facebook, being that is the topic of this thread.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74
Call me CRAZY


That goes without saying.....


Originally posted by JustSomeGuy74
But the only thing that can kill anyone, is GOD


Ah... so that pesky free choice we all have is what, an illusion? When a person gets shot in the head witha gun and stops breathing and moving, the person is what? playing dead?

What are your thoughts on the attempt to bring down facebook, being that is the topic of this thread.


I sense a Feminine Drive behind these words. Kool! I'm Kevin by the way, nice to energize independant thought with you, across the ethers we lovingly perceive to be the internet.

The cold hard truth. Right Now(but not for long
) is that you are living in an illusionary world vision. The GOOD news, that doesn't necessarily neededen to be a bad thing.

The Illuminati, are the ancient and oldest INCARNATIONS of repression and loathing and just plain creppiest kind of people you never wanna become. INDIGO CHILDREN PUSCIFER POLAR BEAR HUMBLING RIVER NASA MOON LANDING PROVE IT BRUCE LEE

On the other hand, maybe im just some crazy aspect of your so called conscious mind, and you dont realize it for some reason. Either way, you never have to feel my influence again, because you create your own reality.

THATS THIS:
www.youtube.com...

Only without the BS belief system. I already know what you require of your life experience, and i'm pretty sure i just satisfied that "chemical attraction".

Hope you have a wonderful whatever time of day it is for you!




posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm guessing that Anonymous is British, or is pretending to be British, as the date of 5th November would be wasted on most people.

Interesting comments about the gov taking away internet freedom, I could imagine this happening firstly in the US which would be Ironic considering Anonymous is probably not from that country.

America is definitely a target these last few years, terrorism, currency and internet. Its getting almost voyeuristic as the rest of the world gathers round to watch a dinosaur fall....and seems in fact to be pushing. Anonymous is just another chipping away at a power that has had its day. I sense something in the near future that will spell the coup de tete.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly
 


Anonymous is everyone and everywhere. And the 5th of November is a known date to many...not just British. That poem is a major plot device in Alan Moore's graphic novel V for Vendetta. The book was also made into a move starring Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving (who was V...the guy wearing the Guy Fawkes mask). Also, members of Anonymous have been known to wear the, now infamous, Guy Fawkes mask in pictures.





new topics
top topics
 
63
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum