It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from Anonymous: Operation Facebook, Nov 5 2011

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Why attack the people if this group is PRO people. Anonymous is PRO who? Just askin..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Yep, it keeps me up at night knowing that the whole world can see what movies I like, what bands I listen to, and what books I like to read.

Some of us just use Facebook to market a tiny aspect of ourselves to new fans, just like we did with MySpace. If everyone else wants to use it to air all of the intimate details of their lives, bless them. It just makes it easier to sell them records.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
facebook sucks
myspace sucks
aol sucked, now it sucks more if thats possible

google sucks

people suck

organizations, who base their philosophies on movies that start with V, suck worse

Nothings ever going to change. Then again, yes it will.... and it will still suck

Just in a different way.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

well i just deleted my facebook account. what a lot of hassle trying to find the settings ! easiest way if anybody is interested is .
go to the pull down arrow of your home page, click on help.
type in delete my account
a seperate window will appear and ask you to enter your password and then a security check, then press submit
facebook will keep your account active for 14 days incase you miss being under the microscope, just log in and you'll be back to normal

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
And...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
well well well (: hum!.. let's see... waht day is today?hum..1,2,3...oh it's 5 FIVE FIVE of 11of 2011......facebok? check! again..FACEBOOK? CHECK!

OH DEAR MAYBE IT'S ON 2012

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by voyger2
well well well (: hum!.. let's see... waht day is today?hum..1,2,3...oh it's 5 FIVE FIVE of 11of 2011......facebok? check! again..FACEBOOK? CHECK!

OH DEAR MAYBE IT'S ON 2012

lol dont forget Voyager - everything apparently revolves around the USA... its after midday here in Oz..

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Still early in the day. Who knows what's going to happen later?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
here facie facie...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lavenlaar

so much firework's for nothing... these guys are totally looser's... all they want is to control people with fear.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I want Facebook of the air. We still have some hours of this day. Let's wait and see

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If this is a true anon threat, I have to disagree with a statement.

A totalitarian government makes decisions for the people, based on what they think the people need.

Like ANON claiming, from the OP, "...and kill facebook for the sake of your own privacy. "

People willingly put their $hit there. That is their own fault.

I agree with ANON, in a lot of their ideas, but making decisions FOR the people, starts to get a little scary. It is a dark road to travel.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Facebook Asia has been brought down apaprently, can anyone confirm this, www.twitpic.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well, seems nothing happened.

Good,
I would miss my facebook.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
All your face are belong to us?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Well, seems nothing happened.

Good,
I would miss my facebook.

I would miss it, till someone else took over again. But even though i am addicted to facebook, i think it needs to be shut down hard. I don't think i believe the real members of anonymous were behind this threat. Or i believe they would have carried through with their threats.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join