It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wicked fast UFO caught. Listen to the sound it makes.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

lol......do you see and film UFO's everyday?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Debunk this!!!!!!
Only watch the first 3 seconds.

Impossible to debunk, given the evidence that is presented. If I had such a crap video like this, and I had nothing to prove I would just post it and say "it is what it is" and discuss it. But you take the obvious road of a true believer, making a crap video (and you know it is crap). But, you like crap videos, because they can't be debunked. Your game is getting old, shame to see people are still falling for it left and right, and shame to see you defending your "evidence" like some rabid pit bull. But, you have to know your presenting crap because you hang out here, and should know what crap is.....so your doing this on purpose to get your jollies or pretend your popular or because you want to feel special? So which is it, do you honestly not know what crap evidence is and how it will be treated or do you have personal issues that need to be addressed professionally?

I was trying to get pictures of lightning streaks from the storm.

And BAM.....you get yet ANOTHER AMAZING ufo on film. How lucky you are!!!1 I mean, most of us go our WHOLE lives without ever seeing one, but you seem to get them on film at will, lol. You should call one of those shows, if your little "hotspot" is indeed real you will get all the attention you crave.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I call this stalking now.

Anyway to block or mute this person? Really starting to get agitated now. I don't know what his problem is, but he needs to get a grip and lay off.

edit on 7-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Dude, Manhater.....you should like, create a website or something dedicated to this type of stuff and blog your personal experiences......now......where to find some free traffic for such a sight....oh yeah, crap videos, constantly posting ignorant challenges to "debunk this!!!!" when you know there is nothing to debunk...then sitting back and relying on the ignorance of others to give you the benefit of a doubt.

Please man, I know you read this thread and can see the majority of people here have pretty much called you out. Maybe you underestimated how many people would fall for your shenanigans around here.

Or maybe your posting crap, trying to get level headed people to rightfully question your crap, then you go around and wear their disapproval as a badge of honor amoung the army of ignorant people that think anybody who stands up to logic, reason and common sense is really "sticking it to the man" and that you must be "on to something" just becasue of the serious doubt your crap evidence causes anyone with half a brain to experience.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

This is where your type goes crying to a mod or something. Expressing my opinion about your nonsense is not stalking. It's a small forum , we are bound to run into eachother from time to time. You might want to go hang out in an area where everyone thinks and acts the same, so you wont have to bother with other's opinions that don't support your ignorant conclusions.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Leave my thread, and leave me alone. TYVM.

I am new at this, and I like to figure it out for myself. TYVM.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

post by MainLineThis
This is where your type goes crying to a mod

There you go about crying again , what is this fixation you have about making people cry ?
You really are starting to come across as a bit of a bully , which is a breach of the T&C's

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
"debunk this" ?

I really dont see there is anything to debunk as you havent captured anything out of the ordinary here. A small flashing light is the dark isnt strange or unusual.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
"debunk this" ?

I really dont see there is anything to debunk as you havent captured anything out of the ordinary here. A small flashing light is the dark isnt strange or unusual.

I know, can't change the title, figured it out it was a reflection from my garage window with a car passing by. Noise is still weird and the 2nd video, I haven't figured that one out yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I would say that philware's explanation for video 2 of a street light with a tree or bush
in between you and light seems likely to me .

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

No, because someone else has another video in another location of just about the same pulsation and the same time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Any additional posts that are off-topic or focused on other members will be removed. Discuss the topic and not each other please. Discussing a video does not require insulting other members.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Civility, decorum and the Aliens and UFO Forum

edit on 7-8-2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Nothing to debunk. This video sucks.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I know, can't change the title, figured it out it was a reflection from my garage window with a car passing by

No offence....but......shouldn't you try to "figure out" these videos before you post them?

I mean you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that the videos you are posting are absolutely nothing to do with Aliens or UFO's, they are simply anomalous flashes of light, which can easily be explained, which you yourself usually agree is the case within 10 mins of posting your thread!

Less quantity more quality please.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm thinking it might be a reflection from the garage window or door with a car coming down my street.

Did you just try and debunk your own vid. Awesome!!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ive said it before and im saying it again..

im going with clucker's signature

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Noise above my head. There was absolutely NO NOISE when I was out there. Besides, chirping bugs.

There was no noise when you were outside yet you are certain that it was overhead????
Are you really as mental as you make yourself sound??

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Okay then explain the 2nd video. What is that noise at the beginning of the 2nd video, when I heard no Noise? And that blinking dot? Since you people know everything.

A) There was no cars around. In the back is a Cul De Sac.
B) A car does not sound like that.
C) Cars don't fly that fast in thin air, unless it's a hover drone.

You can believe what you want to believe.

At this point you are more than certain that people suggesting it was car headlights were ignorant and wrong

If anything, if that was in fact a car, at that speed of rate, it would of slammed into 4 houses in the Cul De Sac.. I heard no crash, bang, or boom.

That is not a car. It comes in from the side at 0-3 seconds. None of all can explain it.

But, it easier to sit there and and dismiss that fact, it doesn't move, it's a car, it's a plane, blah blah blah. You can't explain the noise. It's a car blah blah blah. No proof or fact to back it up.

You can't explain that mechanical noise in the 2nd video above me nor the blinking dot sitting in the screen.

Here you are starting to get agitated by people debunking a video you ASKED people to debunk

I'm thinking it might be a reflection from the garage window or door with a car coming down my street. I just saw a car with his lights on and the saw the reflection, but the noise was different.

Still doesn't explain this one though, with that loud pulsating noise above me or the pulsing light across the ways.

This is now showing that your "facts" that you are so certain about are wrong as you have even had to admit this yourself... leaving the rest of the videos pointless as there is nothing else to debunk (as the noises you call "mechanical" are just a motorbike engine revving and wind hitting the camera microphone)

In conclusion - you need to think a lot more before you post over excited crap like this which wastes the time of people who are debunking much more important and better quality vids than a few lights in the dark during a storm. Your understanding of your surrounding areas is also shocking!! You were adamant that the lights could not have been from a car - to the point where you were getting agitated by people suggesting it - yet you could not conceive that you would see a reflection from that spot of your own back yard

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Do me a favor, leave the thread alone if you don't have nothing nice to say. Simple as that. I'm not claiming to be perfect all the time. I'm not claiming to be a know it all. Even if isn't a UFO, if you don't have anything nice to contribute, then, you don't need to be in here. Period.

There's a difference between scientific opinion and personal opinions.

edit on 11-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join