It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wicked fast UFO caught. Listen to the sound it makes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Debunk this!!!!!!
Only watch the first 3 seconds. Everything else is blank. WHoo HOoo wasn't expecting this baby to fly through.

I was trying to get pictures of lightning streaks from the storm.

The 2 lights
Green one is my garage light.
Red one is my neighbors.

OOh yeah, and I got one more where this one object just sits there and blinks flashing colors. Looking for it now.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Lightning?

or the street light?

Not sure what we are supposed to be looking at...
edit on 6-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I saw the lightening!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Since it's below the tree line I'd have to say it looks like headlights and sounds like a car coming and going.

I would prefer it to be a spaceship though.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So you have no ideas of your own as to what this is? Are you here to simply bait debunking of crappy videos or engage in real discussion?

3 seconds, really???

This is a PLONK if I ever saw one.... its against the T&C as well and it doesn't just apply to UTube vids either....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
could you maybe upload a still with the ufo pointed out?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Sure heard some metallic sound. But its more likely to be a vehicle like car passing.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yeah will you just wait, another one is loading now. And listen to the sound it makes ABOVE my HEAD!! It's insane. That was no way in heck lightening buddy, and this my first upload on youtube. So, don't give me it's CGI, and all rigged BS. Get the first 3 frames from the video and debunk it. I DARE ANYONE OF YOU. I don't live near a highway and scoots past by the trees. No plane that I know even moves that fast, besides a jet and it don't look like that.

When taking it, I HEARD NO SOUNDS WHATSOEVER! Uploading now.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I had some trouble differentiating between the background noise and what you described, however...

A couple months ago I heard something whiz by outside my house (while I was inside), whatever it was, it sounded as if it were small, fast, low, and without an audible propulsion system - Mind you there was no sonic boom sort of sound accompanying it, I could clearly hear this thing cutting through the air at great speed... Have since wondered what it could have been.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

I predict that there is no way that the OP will accept this as plausible. It will be more likely that is is a over flatulent field rat skipping over the ground in a pasture next to the house after overfeeding on too much tossed out Taco Bell than it could be a car or something real mundane...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Ok give me a minute please.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Noise above my head. There was absolutely NO NOISE when I was out there. Besides, chirping bugs.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Looks like a vehicle to me, if it is a UFO its flying pretty low to the ground.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Okay then explain the 2nd video. What is that noise at the beginning of the 2nd video, when I heard no Noise? And that blinking dot? Since you people know everything.

A) There was no cars around. In the back is a Cul De Sac.
B) A car does not sound like that.
C) Cars don't fly that fast in thin air, unless it's a hover drone.

You can believe what you want to believe.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Your title says "Wicked fast UFO", the "UFO", doesn't move!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WideAwakeNow

First couple of seconds that thing is going at a speed of rate.

If anything, if that was in fact a car, at that speed of rate, it would of slammed into 4 houses in the Cul De Sac.. I heard no crash, bang, or boom.

That is not a car. It comes in from the side at 0-3 seconds. None of all can explain it.

But, it easier to sit there and and dismiss that fact, it doesn't move, it's a car, it's a plane, blah blah blah. You can't explain the noise. It's a car blah blah blah. No proof or fact to back it up.

You can't explain that mechanical noise in the 2nd video above me nor the blinking dot sitting in the screen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
A motorbike and wind hitting the camera mic is all I heard in the second vid. (first looks like headlights in the background going behind your garage)

Looks to me like you need to lay off the hash pipe

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
and the "blinking dot" just looks like a star low in the distant night sky with tree branches waving in front of it.

You can't just come with so little info and then just see your own arse when people question you and give explanations.

For starters try taking a vid from the same spot in daylight to show what is out in the distance/background from where you were standing.

Just because you know what is in that direction - doesn't mean everyone else does !!

- for the record - still looks like headlights, branches in front of a star and a motorbike revving

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
for me, I don't see anything that is exciting or even worth debunking. Just a fast low speck in vid one and another smaller slower speck in vid 2
I can't give any awards out on this, sorry m8

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join