It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

got any paranormal first hand acounts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
when my mom was a young woman she spent the night at a friends house and they were home alone while the friends parents were out bowling, well the friend lived kind of in the country away from other houses, well the friend said that she had bought a ouija board so they started fooling around with it and eventually the piece started moving on its own without being touched, my mom then fealing a presence in the room then asked are you evil? the piece moved to yes and then to goodbye before shooting off the board and across the room. at the same time the candel that they had lit went out. completly. needless to say they broke and trashed that thing and when i as a young man mentioned a ouija board she shared the story and threatend to kill me if i ever messed around with one haha.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Was 12, having sleepover with a friend in the living room of my mom's house. It was 9am and the phone rang, my friend went and answered it and as she walked past the couch I was on I saw a lady standing at the end. I thought for sure I was not awake, I closed my eyes, rubbed them, repeat. Still there, she had red hair resting sholder length in curls, she looked very old fashioned with a green skirt, blouse and a green sweater drapped over her shoulders, she was in her 20's ish. She just stared peacfully ahead the whole time classping her hands in front. Then she slowly faded.
A few years later (age 17) I went to a psychic (the one and only time). The psychic said to be communicating with my guardian spirit and said she was a Aunt. She described her as older with red curly hair and glasses hanging on the chain, her name was Pauline. This did not ring any bells of any Aunts I knew of. I described the above experienced and the psycich said my guardian spirit was saying yes it was her.
I felt skeptic. But I asked my dad and sure enough my grandmother's sister had red hair and the name Pauline. Still was skeptic.
About 4 months ago (I am 25 now) my dad got some old black and white photos of his mom and her sister in their youth at the beach. Low and behold the photo of the young Pauline with her sister Norma(my grandmother) was a exact image of the young lady who I saw when I was 12.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yea i had something just happen to me so after my experience i went straight here. i dont really know how to explain it so bear with me (no pun intended)

i was listening to TOOL and eating a poptart. TVs going on in the background. i start to get weird vibrations going through my arms and legs not like when they fall asleep almost like electricity that dident hurt. i closed my eyes and felt very light. i opened my eyes and got up to get water. i came back and looked at the house phone and checked the caller id. all the last callers were from september and i thought it was weird so i clicked info and it was september 2008? remember this just happened like 45 minutes ago. i have looked at my phone when i awoke this morning. its all 2011. i thought it was a glitch so i unpluged the cord and repluged it.when the phone reset i looked and it was showing augest 2011. so i figured i debunked the "timeslip" when right after i saw 3 TV commericals in a row that i remember from a couple years ago and thought weird
i cant really say thats true because there are some long running commercials out there.

thats pretty much what happend and its not bs i thought i was trippin

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

read the sign.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
When my Brother and I were about 6 and 7 we were playing around in the middle of the night (sneaking out of bed, doing kid stuff) we went into the kitchen to get a snack and a knife was thrown across the room and missed my brother by a few inches, we still to this day have no idea how that knife went racing across the room.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have had quite a few. My first one was when I was two years old. I woke up crying and saw a man with a dog standing in my room. I can vaguely remember what the man looked like....from another time, quite shabby looking and his dog did not look cared for.

OK, I know it doesn't seem much, but two years later when my brother was two, he saw the same man. Then twelve years later, it happened to my sister...when she was two and then my youngest sister, three years later when she was two. It is quite strange as we have all described the same man standing in the same place.

My brother still lives in the house now and has three children of his own; the youngest, my nephew, will be two in January, but my two nieces both woke up crying in the same room and saw a man with a dog...when they were two!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I once tried to contact the dead through a Ouija board a short while after that I saw shadows and heard whispers it made me jump but it was a interesting experience.

KWytch

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I experienced what I think was poltergeist activity about a year ago. On two separate occasions I woke up at around 3 am and heard consecutive loud banging sounds coming from the ceiling and on one occasion, I heard the living room door open and loud footsteps. I immediately got up to investigate and there was no sign of anyone. I was living with my brother at the time and I opened his bedroom door and he was fast asleep.

I would also hear something in my wall that sounded like a large rodent moving around and scratching, it would occur in random places and occasionally in the wall above my bed.

Things would also be moved out of place. Once I walked out of the kitchen and walked back in about 30 seconds later to find something on the floor that was on the table. I also found an item placed on the floor in the middle of my bedroom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join