It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Screams And Diabolical Laughter In The Graveyard

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
try falling asleep in a cemetary and waking up at night. This is exactly what happened to me a few years ago. I was feeling hungover and car sick so I told our school van driver to pull over so I can get out quickly fearing that I was going to throw up in the van. So I stagger off towards this cemetary near the side of the road, walked in and picked me a nice concrete grave slab to pass out on top of. This was some time around 11 am to 12 noon. We had been drinking until 6 to 7am earlier that morning. When I woke up, it was sometime around 10 or 11 at night, the whole cemetary was completely dark except for some light shining from cars passing by. I was in the middle of the cemetary. The reason why I woke up is because I heard exactly what you are describing. There was screaming, babies crying, yelling as if people were arguing, then came the demonic grunting like voices which were right next to my head. I woke up and found myself completely surrounded by a bunch of ghosts all wearing mostly white and black clothes. Some of them were children but most were adults. This old lady then told me to leave the cemetary quickly before the unfriendly ghosts came. So they all surrounded me and walked me towards the side where there was tin sheets of roofing used as makeshift fence near the road. I was told to go through the opening and as I crawled out towards the side of the road, I heard this demonic voice again next to my head telling me that it knew who I was.

So I run across the road into a small diner and when I walked inside where there were people, I felt something touch the back of my neck.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
i dont know, but i remember once something similiar, i was near a place at night, when suddenly i hear noises that were scary, we knew where they were coming from but when we went there there were noone there!

yes... but are you sure u heard it and it was not a voice in your head
thanx for your comment...my friend and i were walking along and then BANG right out of nowhere, in front of us and all around us,hideous screaming and shreiking, then werewolf like growling that shifted into diabolical cackling,in- human laughter then moaning...it was totally traumatic and terrifying...we could feel the menace,we could sense the sinister quality.its hard explaining exactly which sounds came first and what shifted into what. we didnt know at the time what was going to happen to us next. or if we were even going to get out of there alive. but it was definetly a loud,shifting flow of the above sounds and this thing was out there in the graveyard with us and knew we were there. in some of the links i put up on the other pages in this thread,there are others that have heard very similar things and you can read what they experienced as well...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phfaty
try falling asleep in a cemetary and waking up at night. This is exactly what happened to me a few years ago. I was feeling hungover and car sick so I told our school van driver to pull over so I can get out quickly fearing that I was going to throw up in the van. So I stagger off towards this cemetary near the side of the road, walked in and picked me a nice concrete grave slab to pass out on top of. This was some time around 11 am to 12 noon. We had been drinking until 6 to 7am earlier that morning. When I woke up, it was sometime around 10 or 11 at night, the whole cemetary was completely dark except for some light shining from cars passing by. I was in the middle of the cemetary. The reason why I woke up is because I heard exactly what you are describing. There was screaming, babies crying, yelling as if people were arguing, then came the demonic grunting like voices which were right next to my head. I woke up and found myself completely surrounded by a bunch of ghosts all wearing mostly white and black clothes. Some of them were children but most were adults. This old lady then told me to leave the cemetary quickly before the unfriendly ghosts came. So they all surrounded me and walked me towards the side where there was tin sheets of roofing used as makeshift fence near the road. I was told to go through the opening and as I crawled out towards the side of the road, I heard this demonic voice again next to my head telling me that it knew who I was.

So I run across the road into a small diner and when I walked inside where there were people, I felt something touch the back of my neck.

this is a fantastic encounter you had...wow!...so you more or less understand what my friend and i heard...we were fully awake and were paralyzed with fear listening to this thing for about 20 seconds then ran very fast out of there...[ think about this! >>> they were "gathering" around you while you were asleep! ]...are these the "damned" souls of people that are trapped with demons and have to wander the earth with them !? if so...why were some of them children?....some of our cemetaries in massachusetts are really old,there must be invisible souls flying all over them.part of what we heard can only be described as an injured and enraged werewolf ! ...to make any sounds at all, doesnt it require a vocal box from a living being!?...maybe in the fourth dimension the sounds and the beings themselves can be projected into our three dimensional reality telepathically!?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

this is a fantastic encounter you had...wow!...so you more or less understand what my friend and i heard...we were fully awake and were paralyzed with fear listening to this thing for about 20 seconds then ran very fast out of there...[ think about this! >>> they were "gathering" around you while you were asleep! ]...are these the "damned" souls of people that are trapped with demons and have to wander the earth with them !? if so...why were some of them children?....some of our cemetaries in massachusetts are really old,there must be invisible souls flying all over them.part of what we heard can only be described as an injured and enraged werewolf ! ...to make any sounds at all, doesnt it require a vocal box from a living being!?...maybe in the fourth dimension the sounds and the beings themselves can be projected into our three dimensional reality telepathically!?
where and when did this happen?...we "need" to try and get these things taped and filmed.imagine having audio recordings of the thing my friend and i heard and actual footage of what you saw and heard!...it would be totally terrifying and awesome at the same time...not the kind of things that they capture on the tv ghost shows where you can hardly tell whats being said...but "real hard evidence"...proof that no one could deny or doubt...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

" i just got out of work "... thanx for your on going comments. i'm surprised more people arent interested in this topic? its totally fascinating to me....how do we talk or plan as far as me giving you my e-mail, without the whole world getting it, or is there another way?...where do you live anyways?....did you read the wide variety of weird things that are seen in the bridgewater triangle in the links i put up...those bizzare paranormal happenings there continue to this very day. deer hunters saw a bigfoot in the swamps fairly recently.they have also been seen swimming across lakes in the triangle! and i think that they live and hide inside caves that they move big boulders in front of the entrances and further camoflage them with dirt and branches! and i also think that they live and hide inside underwater caves that have air pockets in them that they swim down into! maybe they only come out for food gathering and who knows what else? i doubt theres many places in the whole world that have so many strange things going on and for so long as this triangle does and its begins only a couple of miles away from where i live! but i'll guarantee that it extends out beyond the triangle itself, like right where i live. the pilgrims landed here around 400 yrs ago,the whole usa more or less began where this triangle is located...as far as i go,with our doing something together and with whoever else wants to,would have to be syncronized around my work schedule which is tuesday thru saturday on,sunday and monday off...i took 4 days vacation time off aug 26th thru aug 29th.but i have more time saved that i can use but i cant take any after october because of the holidays,,,autumns the best time to go out there, its not too hot and its not too cold and theres no mosquitos...

hmm definatly sounds like an area that i want to check out, apologize for the long silence had to work overnights this weekend so not much time for anything but work and sleep. as for setting something up, autumn sounds good to me nov and dec are usually busy months for my job as well. I have read all of the strange happenings and am pumped up haha. we can continue to communicate via U2U. thanks for keeping this post going
edit on 15/8/2011 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Unknown

exactly what did you hear?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

So did you have any lasting affects? or have you had any similar expierences with anything else since that night or was it just a one time thing?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

" i just got out of work "... thanx for your on going comments. i'm surprised more people arent interested in this topic? its totally fascinating to me....how do we talk or plan as far as me giving you my e-mail, without the whole world getting it, or is there another way?...where do you live anyways?....did you read the wide variety of weird things that are seen in the bridgewater triangle in the links i put up...those bizzare paranormal happenings there continue to this very day. deer hunters saw a bigfoot in the swamps fairly recently.they have also been seen swimming across lakes in the triangle! and i think that they live and hide inside caves that they move big boulders in front of the entrances and further camoflage them with dirt and branches! and i also think that they live and hide inside underwater caves that have air pockets in them that they swim down into! maybe they only come out for food gathering and who knows what else? i doubt theres many places in the whole world that have so many strange things going on and for so long as this triangle does and its begins only a couple of miles away from where i live! but i'll guarantee that it extends out beyond the triangle itself, like right where i live. the pilgrims landed here around 400 yrs ago,the whole usa more or less began where this triangle is located...as far as i go,with our doing something together and with whoever else wants to,would have to be syncronized around my work schedule which is tuesday thru saturday on,sunday and monday off...i took 4 days vacation time off aug 26th thru aug 29th.but i have more time saved that i can use but i cant take any after october because of the holidays,,,autumns the best time to go out there, its not too hot and its not too cold and theres no mosquitos...

hmm definatly sounds like an area that i want to check out, apologize for the long silence had to work overnights this weekend so not much time for anything but work and sleep. as for setting something up, autumn sounds good to me nov and dec are usually busy months for my job as well. I have read all of the strange happenings and am pumped up haha. we can continue to communicate via U2U. thanks for keeping this post going
edit on 15/8/2011 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)
no problem at all...this area that i live in was first settled around 400 years ago...theres weird things going on everywhere.even the house i'm in was built in the 1860s and some of the older houses around here are still standing after 250 years.just in rockland where i live,a town thats about only 4 miles across has like 5 or 6 old cemetaries and i have experienced all kinds of paranormal activity,a lot of it was witnessed by others as well...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
lookin forward to explorein some of these locations you speak of. shuld be an interesting time .

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
once night in my bedroom,i was laying on my back in the dark,i had just turned out the light and there was no one else there in the room with me or anywhere else upstairs and suddenly from above me i heard a soft female voice say my first name.."mmmiiiccchhhaaaeeelll"...just like that! the voice was definetly female and sounded about three feet away from me and nothing more was heard...tell me what you think,what is she!... a lover from another life? a succubus? angelic being?....whatever it is, she knew my name and knew where i was!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
hmm could be any number of things here, were you able to see anything? or feal anything? if so then that may give some notion as to its orgin of being good or evil, let me know what you felt then we can discuss it in more detail

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

hmm could be any number of things here, were you able to see anything? or feal anything? if so then that may give some notion as to its orgin of being good or evil, let me know what you felt then we can discuss it in more detail
"she" just spoke my name...mmmiiiccchhhaaaeeelll...thats it...and she was gone...she knew my name and knew where i was,how? and i didnt see anything there ,just the sound of her disembodied voice...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hmmmm it may or may not have been something of note. spirits or entities usually have a presence about them that you can feal

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

hmmmm it may or may not have been something of note. spirits or entities usually have a presence about them that you can feal
hi...how are you? ..."she" knew my name,knew where i was and she was invisible...whats up with that?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is just weird. In a huge, odd coincidence there was ANOTHER report on the Bigfoot Research Organization website posted In just the last week which also mentions a cemetery and demonic laughter. In this case the reporting party did see what they thought was Bigfoot. The event happened in 1967, was reported in June, 2011 and was posted on the bfro.net site in the last few days.

This isn't the one I mentioned several days ago that happened in Mass. This happened in Michigan.

ALSO NOTICED: There was the Ohio Howls, a rotten meat smell that always came from the thicket, cats and dogs disappeared without a trace. Strange chuckling (like demon) outside the windows which we kept covered with blinds. A large, manlike track was found in The vegetable garden. A huge, footprint. Barefoot. We were creeped out by this. Also muddy, sticky handprints were on a door at the back of the detached garage. The handprints were swatchy looking...now I know that to be hairy marks from a hairy wrist...

The full report can be found here.

By the way, the Ohio howl that is mentioned in the report is a recording of supposed Bigfoot howls that were recorded in Ohio and can be found on the bfro.net site.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick
This is just weird. In a huge, odd coincidence there was ANOTHER report on the Bigfoot Research Organization website posted In just the last week which also mentions a cemetery and demonic laughter. In this case the reporting party did see what they thought was Bigfoot. The event happened in 1967, was reported in June, 2011 and was posted on the bfro.net site in the last few days.

This isn't the one I mentioned several days ago that happened in Mass. This happened in Michigan.

ALSO NOTICED: There was the Ohio Howls, a rotten meat smell that always came from the thicket, cats and dogs disappeared without a trace. Strange chuckling (like demon) outside the windows which we kept covered with blinds. A large, manlike track was found in The vegetable garden. A huge, footprint. Barefoot. We were creeped out by this. Also muddy, sticky handprints were on a door at the back of the detached garage. The handprints were swatchy looking...now I know that to be hairy marks from a hairy wrist...

By the way, the Ohio howl that is mentioned in the report is a recording of supposed Bigfoot howls that were recorded in Ohio and can be found on the bfro.net site.
hi,how are you...wow and wow again...thanx! this is great and thanx for the find.i always look forward to reading what you have found and what you have to say.what state do you live in anyways? i'm beginning to think that we came upon a sasquatch,or one came upon us! it was terrifying to hear...did you read this link? this triangle area begins about 5 miles down the street from me! en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I had read the Wikipedia article about the triangle. It seems like a very weird place up there! I live on the East coast and I don't think my area has anything to rival yours!

I am still shaking my head over the strange coincidence of finding yet another report that took place near a cemetery and the person describing the laughter as demonic. Just weird.

I enjoyed your post in the other forum on the Beast of 7 Chute. Let's hope neither of ever run into him!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick

hi,how are you...wow and wow again...thanx! this is great and thanx for the find.i always look forward to reading what you have found and what you have to say.what state do you live in anyways? i'm beginning to think that we came upon a sasquatch,or one came upon us! it was terrifying to hear...did you read this link? this triangle area begins about 5 miles down the street from me! en.wikipedia.org... or was it a werewolf? ^^^ ,a shape shifting,angry indian spirit? ,or a being from another dimension? ,thats like 5 or 6 links that we have up in this thread so far that have other encounters of a similar and terrifying nature...everytime i think about it, which is every day, i can still hear it...and i'll admit that i'm a little frightened to go out into that cemetary alone in the dark,during the day its fine,but at night it becomes ominous and gloomy

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

hi...how are you? ..."she" knew my name,knew where i was and she was invisible...whats up with that?

hey sorry for the silence, been tied up with work and such the last several days. I am doing well and yourself?

on to the topic at hand. I have been thinking on the issue that you speak of, could it have possibly been a close friend or relative that you were hearing? maybe they passed away and perhaps you were thinking of them and the voice was just their way of letting you know that they are watching out for you. Im not sure if this is it i culd be way out in left field here haha but this is the only thing i could think of. also you can maybe check out another thread that i found on here and see if anything someone described in it is similar to your experience. I will post the link below. hope I was helpful

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hi, thanx for the link ^^^ its filled with story after story of people who experienced, heard ,the same thing, thanx...no one in my family had died yet that knew me or my name when i heard this "female" voice. so the only alternative that i could come up with is a lover from a past life! who found me from beyond the grave and she was letting me know that she was still aware of me and waiting,unless it was a succubus! ...also check out my "beast of seven chutes" thread.
edit on 22-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join