It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Screams And Diabolical Laughter In The Graveyard

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well, it has been proved that apes laugh like humans do so why not Bigfoot.
. It just may not sound exactly the same....

Another point is that it may have been a vocalization that SOUNDED like laughing to you but wasn't really meant as laughter.

Here is a blog entry I found from last year that has sounds of what they think may be a Bigfoot making laughing sounds. Bigfoot or Coyote Laughing?

As for the '79 encounter and yours being so close there is a lot of theory that Bigfoot migrate in and out of areas. You just might have had one hanging around back in the day.

I hadn't heard the story about the cops. That is pretty interesting.

edit on 8/8/2011 by angrywhitechick because: Added something

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick
reply to post by blocula

Well, it has been proved that apes laugh like humans do so why not Bigfoot.
. It just may not sound exactly the same....

Another point is that it may have been a vocalization that SOUNDED like laughing to you but wasn't really meant as laughter.

Here is a blog entry I found from last year that has sounds of what they think may be a Bigfoot making laughing sounds. Bigfoot or Coyote Laughing?

As for the '79 encounter and yours being so close there is a lot of theory that Bigfoot migrate in and out of areas. You just might have had one hanging around back in the day.

I hadn't heard the story about the cops. That is pretty interesting.

edit on 8/8/2011 by angrywhitechick because: Added something
thanx for the link and comment [are you from around here in mass.? ]....this links recording was nothing like what we heard,its hard to describe because i've never heard anything like it before or since...picture a "mad scientist laughing" like in the original frankenstein movie when hes yelling its alive! its alive! hahahahaaaaa....kinda of like that type of laugh but much more menacing and diabolical and rather beast like with a human quality.remember ,the sound we heard shifted between cackling,growling,screaming and moaning !!! totally horrifying and unbelievable to have been suddenly blasted with these sounds without warning in the darkness of a graveyard!...i have always wanted to go out there and try to provoke this thing in the dark and try to get a recording! but everytime i'm actually out there in the darkness of the graveyard behind our house where i still live, the atmosphere is so gloomy and ominous that i got out of there right away ...i will try this soon and if i do get a recording of the same thing it will send waves of fear through anyone who listens to it...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
awesome. That would be fun to experience. Maybe a prank tho?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gossipnancy
awesome. That would be fun to experience. Maybe a prank tho?
thanx for your comment...theres no chance that this thing was a person or animal,if you could have heard it you would know what i mean,it was terrifying,unearthly,sinister and really loud...one of the earlier links above has a case from 1979 that happened right down the street from where my friend and i heard our screaming/shrieking/moaning/cackling sounds! and around the same time! the guy who heard it on three successive nights was so scared he couldnt move! i wish i could find out who he is because i still live in the same place as i did when my friend and i heard it....it was some kind of inhuman beast,when we heard it there was nothing there! except the awful blood curdling sounds....
edit on 8-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
thanx for the link and comment [are you from around here in mass.? ]....this links recording was nothing like what we heard,its hard to describe because i've never heard anything like it before or since...picture a "mad scientist laughing" like in the original frankenstein movie when hes yelling its alive! its alive! hahahahaaaaa....kinda of like that type of laugh but much more menacing and diabolical and rather beast like with a human quality.remember ,the sound we heard shifted between cackling,growling,screaming and moaning !!! totally horrifying and unbelievable to have been suddenly blasted with these sounds without warning in the darkness of a graveyard!...i have always wanted to go out there and try to provoke this thing in the dark and try to get a recording! but everytime i'm actually out there in the darkness of the graveyard behind our house where i still live, the atmosphere is so gloomy and ominous that i got out of there right away ...i will try this soon and if i do get a recording of the same thing it will send waves of fear through anyone who listens to it...

No, I don't live in Mass unfortunately.

If you do go out make sure to take a camera as well as a digital recorder. That way if something does come up you'll be prepared.

Even if nothing does show up take pictures at various times. You never know when the camera will pick up something the eye doesn't catch.

Good luck and let us know!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrywhitechick

No, I don't live in Mass unfortunately.

If you do go out make sure to take a camera as well as a digital recorder. That way if something does come up you'll be prepared.

Even if nothing does show up take pictures at various times. You never know when the camera will pick up something the eye doesn't catch.

Good luck and let us know!
thanx...i will

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i lived next to a graveyard (the nearest burials had the cadavers heads about 1 metre away from the back of my house) for 15 years. and i spent a huge amount of time in it too, not just tending to it because nobody else did, but i found it serene and a place of tranquility.

at nighttime i'd often spent time in the graveyard watching the stars, meteors and various unidentified objects up there, as it sloped up behind my house a good enough distance to be able to see for miles at the top of the graveyard.

i frequently heard freaky noises, all of which i'd probably have attributed to ghostly goings on if i'd not spent as much time out there as i did. animals can make some rare noises, some that sound like humans chattering, blood curdling screams, cries.. and all sorts. i've heard what you've heard plenty of times, my experienced opinion is that they're most likely to be animals

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
i lived next to a graveyard (the nearest burials had the cadavers heads about 1 metre away from the back of my house) for 15 years. and i spent a huge amount of time in it too, not just tending to it because nobody else did, but i found it serene and a place of tranquility.

at nighttime i'd often spent time in the graveyard watching the stars, meteors and various unidentified objects up there, as it sloped up behind my house a good enough distance to be able to see for miles at the top of the graveyard.

i frequently heard freaky noises, all of which i'd probably have attributed to ghostly goings on if i'd not spent as much time out there as i did. animals can make some rare noises, some that sound like humans chattering, blood curdling screams, cries.. and all sorts. i've heard what you've heard plenty of times, my experienced opinion is that they're most likely to be animals
what can i say? whatever words i choose to use,trying to describe what we heard,will never be able to relate the sinister inhuman quality of these sounds.when i say that the growling,screaming and moaning blasted us right in the face i mean literally a foot away,in front of us,above us and all around us...without warning. it certainly was'nt pitch black outside that night, we could still see around us,we could easily see eachother,our eyes were already adjusted,...there was nothing there,just total silence,we werent even talking at that moment...then suddenly it exploded all around us...it most certainly altered me from that moment on,as i was forced to realize at an early age,that there exists diabolical forces,that are able to enter our reality and interact with us.....

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
WOW!! have to say very interesting topic here, from the OP all the way down to the comments and responses, i have no clue what you heard be it bigfoot some other animal or truly something demonic, but it is strange that other people have had similar experiences so i am going to have to say it may be something paranormal but who knos, I will definatly be keeping an eye on this topic OP PLEASE dont let this one fizzel out haha keep us updated when u decide to investigate and if you get anuthing please post

f+s on this one

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
WOW!! have to say very interesting topic here, from the OP all the way down to the comments and responses, i have no clue what you heard be it bigfoot some other animal or truly something demonic, but it is strange that other people have had similar experiences so i am going to have to say it may be something paranormal but who knos, I will definatly be keeping an eye on this topic OP PLEASE dont let this one fizzel out haha keep us updated when u decide to investigate and if you get anuthing please post

f+s on this one
thanx for your comment...i dont think it was a sasquatch because there was nothing there...we were alone in that cemetary.a cemetary thats known as a final resting place.well,something evil was not at rest,it was invisible,fully alert and knew we were there.we were deeply traumatized by this and no one at the time believed a word of it,although its all true and every hideous sound we heard was forever etched in our memories.i guess it was easier for most people to deny the possibility and refuse to believe us back then and people still dont accept it now,although a few do. we live with it everyday and night,its replayed in our heads over and over,theres no way to get away from it...but whatever this thing is...i dont live in fear...
edit on 12-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

you are welcome, most people choose not to believe because they feal that as long as they dont acknowledge tht it exists then they can continue on in their "everything is good" mentality so that culd be why many do not believe you but at least some do and some of those who do can give good advice, (not that i do but others do tho) well im still looking forward to see what u come up with on your investigation.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i still live in the same house and i've been out in the same cemetary literally hundreds of times. it borders our yard on two sides with about 30ft of woods separating them. kids play out there and ride their bikes and we walk our dog out there as well. but no one really goes out there at night. the whole atmosphere becomes really ominous and gloomy when darkness falls. i've never heard anything again. but i've never tried provoking it, like yelling at it and daring it to do something. making it angry, so i can tape it. although when we first heard it, it didnt need provoking at all, it was just suddenly there. it would be really weird if the sound didnt record, or sounded different on the tape then what was heard. maybe back then it was just passing through? but from where? and to where else? unfortunately, i think this thing was hoovering in the air close by and following us through the cemetary and waiting for just the right moment to unleash. i dont know? i dont want to do something that i'll regret, i dont know how powerful the thing may be, not physically but telepathically. my inner voice has always told me that its a vengeful indian spirit whos burial grounds were trampled over by the pioneers that first settled this area of massachusetts. these towns around here are hundreds of years old. my friend remembers the thing we heard as sounding like a combination of an injured werewolf/baby screaming/someone being axed in the chest. i dont think any person could imitate them,or sound even close...imagine those sounds suddenly blasting all around you, without warning, in a graveyard at night and then to have no one believe you. then you have to continue living and knowing it exists...but never knowing when it might happen again...its worse than any horror book or movie could ever be...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A thought...Maybe, at first, instead of provoking it you should go out and take pictures and do some recording and see if anything shows up. It might prove useful to have a baseline if you do decide to try to provoke. You could even try asking some questions (make sure to leave time for a response before you ask the next question). You could even ask what was there that night and see if you get any responses.

Since you feel whatever was/is there is evil I would think twice about trying to provoke it. Living as close as you do I don't think you want whatever it is to focus on you. Who knows what the rules are? Is it always there? Can it follow you home?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
yeah smart move for not wanting to provoke it. because once you have something like that focused on you it takes a whole lot to get rid of it (or just call on the name of jesus) but still you dont want to bring down anything on you or your family regardless of what it is. I seriously agree with the indian spirit theory especially if you are living on what was once an indian burial ground. those native american graveyards are no joke!!! My pops who is one of THE BIGGEST skeptics i know when it comes to ufos and the paranormal (he tells me im ignorant for "wasteing my time" stuideing these things haha) has told me himself of an encounter he had as a child when him and his parents were visiting family in Oklahoma his mother (who is not indian) always warned him to stay away from a local indian cemetery, well long story short he got the crap scared out of him, ill hafta ask him to recount the story agian as it has been a while since he told me but he swears that he has never felt no fear like that in his life. So yea I wuld snap some pics and maybe even have someone do an evp just to see what you come up with but as far as provoking it not a good idea especially since you and your family live so close to the site it would make you an easy target without having to go far from its home turf.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
thanx for the comments...whats stopping it from entering our house or following me down the street or something like that? i would think it could if it wanted to. but maybe its restricted to the cemetary.why is it in a cemetary anyways! theres thousands of people buried there and everyone of them was "blessed" at the gravesite. i think this cemetary is from 1856. its an irish cemetary, but not everyone buried there is irish...i thought of something last night.theres a small building in the cemetary at the edge of the woods where lawnmowers and other equiptment are kept...and during the winter [when we had our encounter] recently deceased bodies are kept in there when the ground is too frozen to dig.maybe it was one of them like a "bad" or "lost" soul that was flying around waiting to be buried. but souls dont get buried bodies do. so maybe it was flying around looking for another body to "inhabit"...one of ours that night!...there are indian burial grounds all around here and all across this country.most of them were just brushed aside and built upon in the past by pilgrims and settlers and other european explorers.indians lived everywhere around here and all across america for thousands of years.where are all their burial grounds? most are gone...just trampled over and i think that a lot of the paranormal activity like poltergeists,orbs,sounds being heard,ghosts and who knows what else,maybe even bigfoot,are the result of their hundreds of thousands of burial places being disrupted and destroyed.they were as important to eachother then as much as we are now...imagine china coming over here and destroying all our cemetaries and building things on them,what paranormal experiences would they be having later on? i know the indians saw bigfoot as well,but those accounts go back a couple of hundred years and the indians have lived here for thousands.the usa has only been a country for not even two hundred and fifty.i remember reading about a tribe of indians long ago that were said to be able to shapeshift and revert back into animal like creatures and also were able to make themselves invisible and indians themselves said this happened and that this is what bigfoot is...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

thanx for the comments...whats stopping it from entering our house or following me down the street or something like that? i would think it could if it wanted to. but maybe its restricted to the cemetary.why is it in a cemetary anyways! theres thousands of people buried there and everyone of them was "blessed" at the gravesite. i think this cemetary is from 1856. its an irish cemetary, but not everyone buried there is irish...i thought of something last night.theres a small building in the cemetary at the edge of the woods where lawnmowers and other equiptment are kept...and during the winter [when we had our encounter] recently deceased bodies are kept in there when the ground is too frozen to dig.maybe it was one of them like a "bad" or "lost" soul that was flying around waiting to be buried. but souls dont get buried bodies do. so maybe it was flying around looking for another body to "inhabit"...one of ours that night!...there are indian burial grounds all around here and all across this country.most of them were just brushed aside and built upon in the past by pilgrims and settlers and other european explorers.indians lived everywhere around here and all across america for thousands of years.where are all their burial grounds? most are gone...just trampled over and i think that a lot of the paranormal activity like poltergeists,orbs,sounds being heard,ghosts and who knows what else,maybe even bigfoot,are the result of their hundreds of thousands of burial places being disrupted and destroyed.they were as important to eachother then as much as we are now...imagine china coming over here and destroying all our cemetaries and building things on them,what paranormal experiences would they be having later on? i know the indians saw bigfoot as well,but those accounts go back a couple of hundred years and the indians have lived here for thousands.the usa has only been a country for not even two hundred and fifty.i remember reading about a tribe of indians long ago that were said to be able to shapeshift and revert back into animal like creatures and also were able to make themselves invisible and indians themselves said this happened and that this is what bigfoot is...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

[en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527

[en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i dont know, but i remember once something similiar, i was near a place at night, when suddenly i hear noises that were scary, we knew where they were coming from but when we went there there were noone there!

yes... but are you sure u heard it and it was not a voice in your head

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join