It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Predicted Right! Chopper Crash & His Thoughts Now (Vid 6th Aug'11)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

You make some good points - the next few days should bring out more detail. I'm sure AJ can provide the evidence of his prediction - he probably just wanted it out quick.

You mention "family members being interviewed" - I often wonder if those chosen for these top secret missions, are those without family for good reason???

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Oh please he throws out predictions all the time it's hit or miss. Here is a video of his FAILED PREDICTIONS

People have selective memory about what he says. When you throw out any and everything that could possible happen as a prediction it's bound that something will come up right.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Okay so I read the news article and found this

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit. Their deployment in the raid in which the helicopter crashed would suggest that the target was a high-ranking insurgent figure.

source

Alex Jones is making it out to be that it was the same members of the team that directly killed Bin Laden which simply isn't true as stated above in that news article. He's just twisting the facts again like always.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Why is he in his car LOL! Vatican Assasin!, Vatican Assasin! Alex could find cospiracies in cheerios.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Are we saying that there was no helicopter crash yesterday and that the casualties being reported now are actually from the crash that occurred during the bin laden raid? I never understood why it was revealed that this particular unit..the Navy Seals based at fort Campbell, Kentucky was responsible for the raid. it was like our government made them walking targets for jihadists bent on revenge. Obama personally going to Fort Campbell seemed to be rubbing salt in the terrorist's wounds. but now that a group of Navy Seals from the exact unit is shot down...well it makes more sense why it was all so public. we couldn't admit in May the mission failed and our boys died. I get more disillusioned each day with our government

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Thats assuming the vatican assasin was telling the truth in his video.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There are two other things that are missing, that make me believe the Bin Laden raid was a failure or a hoax.

If this was one of the most important military missions in modern times, and clearly the most important in Obama's administration, where is the video from the raid. Surely they have the green night vision Jessica Lynch type video for this, no? And why have we not seen one photo of Bin Laden's corpse or any proof that he was captured and killed? Burial at sea my ass, someone needs to get to the bottom of all this, and bring up treason charges for all involved.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by professornurbs
Why is he in his car LOL! Vatican Assasin!, Vatican Assasin! Alex could find cospiracies in cheerios.

I doubt it's that. He's just making money in a niche market where he knows people won't question what he says.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
and whats the bet AJ read many of our posts over this incident; I think there are 3 threads running and some of our comments and questions fell in to his latest 2 articles.....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

I was having a good time with Alex he ammuses me. I was suprised when Charlies Sheen did his "winning" tour that he didnt bring his buddy Alex. Now that would of been a show.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Interesting about Team 6 on this graft.

SEAL Team 4 Worldwide 6 Platoons Little Creek, Virginia
SEAL Team 5 Worldwide 6 Platoons Coronado, California

SEAL Team 6 was dissolved in 1987.
The operators of SEAL Team Six established the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group, also known as DEVGRU. While DEVGRU is administratively supported by Naval Special Warfare Command, they are operationally under the command of the Joint Special Operations Command.

SEAL Team 7 Worldwide 6 Platoons Coronado, California

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by professornurbs
reply to post by SigilOfLux

I was having a good time with Alex he ammuses me. I was suprised when Charlies Sheen did his "winning" tour that he didnt bring his buddy Alex. Now that would of been a show.

Alex likes to boast about his celebrity friends a lot. He does that macho routine all the time too where he says he'll fight 'em Texas style. Rough 'em up! lol. He's so full of himself and comes off as egotistical.

I wonder at what point he started the shtick of yelling at the top of your lungs? I know in his early work he is more calm and collected. He either lost it over the years or it's just because his ego has gotten too big.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigilOfLux

None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan, but they belonged to the same unit. Their deployment in the raid in which the helicopter crashed would suggest that the target was a high-ranking insurgent figure.

source

Alex Jones is making it out to be that it was the same members of the team that directly killed Bin Laden which simply isn't true as stated above in that news article. He's just twisting the facts again like always.

No reason to believe what is started in that article is there? Who's word do we have about names of people who were the team involved why believe them? I don't believe in coincidences...same team different people...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hey another great Alex Jones thread..... and yet again the sad people have to attack AJ. They must be envious of AJ.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by SigilOfLux

source

No reason to believe what is started in that article is there? Who's word do we have about names of people who were the team involved why believe them? I don't believe in coincidences...same team different people...

It's only been one day lol not all information is going to come out that soon. They probably are still informing the soldiers families that their sons died.

Even when accidents happen the police don't rush to the media with names. Relax, you're making a conspiracy when there is none.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Our country is going down, we've lost. We let dumb ass old people control our country in the name of dirty oil, and now it's time to pay. Blame Bush...I can't stand that guy, why did everyone let him do this to the world?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would be surprised if names are given out, noone is supposed to know who was on the OBL team directly, and by definition any names given out, may or may not have been on the OBL mission, it's not really enough for a US military spokesman to say that one way or the other, this is the crux of the matter. In other words everyone in the elite unit is potentially a Osama killer, giving out names is going to endanger families of a seal serviceman in the 'unit' whether he was directly involved or not. The military would have been better keeping their gubs shut, although maybe Karzai preempted them.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I would be surprised if names are given out,

You would be surprised if the names of the dead soldiers were given out? Why? They are supposed to be heroes now right? If they're dead, there is nothing left to protect them from.

I would be surprised if the names were given out simply because that would allow people to start fact-finding

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
They're already releasing names....

Sgt. Patrick Hamburger, one of 30 U.S. service members killed in a helicopter crash Saturday in Afghanistan, knew he was about to embark on an important and secret mission when he spoke to his family for the last time a few days ago, his brother said.

Navy SEAL Aaron Carson Vaughn, one of the 22 SEALs who died in the crash, was a "great American," his grandmother said.

link cnn

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I understand there are folks who dislike Jones, accusing him of fear mongering and Glenn Beckery, and that's okay. We're all entitled to our opinions. I would politely disagree with you, however, as even though the man has exaggerated or outright lied about various events in the past, his credibility remains far greater than that of the mainstream media. His message is ultimately the most important item and that is that the government is a shady crook and generally not to be trusted. It is for these reasons that I usually listen to his reporting, and if there is ever any doubt, I can, at any time, turn to other alternative sources. Let's not make AJ out to be somebody he isn't. I would say nine out of ten occasions he is truthful and unbiased. If your argument is that he's making money, would you care to explain how that makes him a fraud? Isn't this capitalist America?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join