It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is on the horizon (prepare to be awaken & enlightened)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
These videos are very eye-opening. I haven't watched all of them yet, but I definitely will! I just wanted to say "Good Job" to the OP who put these videos out here for the rest of us to watch. This is one of the reasons I love ATS!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

55:00 into the second part (paraphrased and slightly expanded)

"There are 3 types of law:

Common Law: We the people. Do not kill. Do not steal. Treat your neighbor as yourself. Not because it is part of The 10 commandments but because it is common decency.

Contract Law: If you say you are going to do it, you are legally obligated to do it. This is the basis of everything from mortgages to credit cards. From leases to commerce.It is also forms the undergirth of governmental law (the majority of the things police and the legal system enforce.

Admiralty Law: A military tribunal. Whatever we say goes F**k off. This overrules contract law in that the "rulers" are able to make us do whatever they want some initiallized examples: CIA, IRS,
This is indicated by the gold fringed flag displayed in all courtrooms and government buildings. It is overlooked as decoration but has a very significant meaning.

In time of war Admiralty Law can be declared. This was initially done in 1950 with the Korean war and has been in effect every since. It can only be repealed by the President but none have since FDR, when they found out about their near dictatorial powers and refused to repeal the state of Natl emergency.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join