It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Change is on the horizon (prepare to be awaken & enlightened)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have just watched a video that has shocked me to my core. I have subscribed to various theorys and Ideas that are pretty far from the mainstream. I consider myself to be open-minded and always question everything. The next 3 videos have put the pieces together and closed holes in my research to a point that I feel I have to share this with everyone.

This information should be viral but it could be viewed as fiction but based on facts that many of here already know that government has lied since it began but few know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Prepare yourself you are in for a wild ride!

DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE MATERIAL THAT IS PRESENTED I MUST SAY THAT I WILL NEVER TAKE MY OWN LIFE. IF I DIE IT WAS MURDER. I AM A GOD LOVING CHRISTIAN AND WILL DIE ON MY FEET BEFORE I LIVE ON MY KNEES.

Thoughts?

ETA: Not all of you will subscribe to the ideas in the video I ask that you watch all 3 with an open mind then comment.
edit on 6-8-2011 by SWCCFAN because: eta

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

They lost me at ... "since the fall of Atlantis, Satan and his minions have been working tirelessly ..."

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Can you give a detailed summary please? That's 3 hours of videos...
Thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Well .... watch the second video. I am still in awe....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by revs0lution

I look forward to reading your comments after you watch all 3 videos.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You lost me at enlightened.......I'll tell you why, because the world isn't getting any better. The word enlightened is another sentance for "Set me on fire, I'm in a cult."
Enlightenment is nothing but brainwashing, if it has to do with magical ascension. So sorry Op but you are deluded.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I find it interesting so far

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Thank you for your "awakening". There will be much more that illuminates for you!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
thanks for posting 4.20am here so i'll have to wait till morning to watch, looks interesting

peace brother

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The videos are interesting. There was substantial effort on the part of the fellow that produced them.

Is it true? Maybe.

The reality is that even if you put the truth in front of me, I may not recognize it. I assume most people are the same. We hear of doom and gloom, of secret world domination interest by the elite, planned assassinations, and that we are surrounded by Aliens. So much information, and no way to decipher it.

Thanks for the post, interesting videos.

When I figure out the truth of everything, I will broadcast it. Until then I just wander aimlessly from news, stories and information, hoping to uncover something of substance.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't know.
I wanted to be awed, inspired...etc.
But the fact that very early on it requires to accept the notion that there was a secret marriage, a secret heir, and that the secret heir just happens to have reincarnated as just about everybody of note over a several hundred year time span. If felt kind of tin foil hat time to be honest.
I don't think you have to worry that anyone will murder you over posting these.
Even if they WERE all true, nobody will believe it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
wow many of the truths I've discovered but been too afraid to create a thread about are contained in here...
It's really starting to fill in a lot of gaps.
Wow, less than a week ago I realized there is no way the G meant God. There's no way the group would use the english word for god and not the latin or greek form. Now, I understand what the G actually stands for.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It put a lot of pieces together for me as well. I am in the process of watching it a second time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The ending is great. The whole of part 3 is essential to watch.
If it's true, and it resonates with me, we're in for one wild ride.

If you stop watching because of the mystical discussion in part 1, just skip it and go to part 2. Besides the point, I assure you, there are parts of mysticism that are very real.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Just finished watching all three.
That's 3 hours straight through.
Maybe my tolerance for conspiracy theories is just that high.

First my positive comments,
then the bad.

positive

This video series is fast paced, well narrated, densely packed with information, and does not repeat itself.

It contains just the right amount of superstition and hokum in the begining, and end, that no serious person will watch long enough to find out that most of the middle 2.5 hours are full of case history, law, world events, and tons of other facinating tid bits. And even if they do watch it, the hokum in the end will turn them off.

lastly: the series truely is one of the best combinations, or best-of compilations, of all conspiracy theories I've ever seen.

Now before I get to the negative.
I can't tell you how tired I am of slow speaking narratives or videos with text that lingers on the screen so long I find myself fast forwarding. This series, on the otherhand, is made for young people with quick minds. Watching it was like taking a ride in a well tuned high end sports car. A thrill ride.

the bad

While almost everything in the video, besides the intro and ending, is probably true
what is also true is that this video is a precurser to the comming of the Imam Mahdi.
And it's very well done. Thousands of truths and only 5 words were lies. But what is
important is that stuff like this will allow people to feel they are doing their American duty
by appealing to their desire for their cut of the treasure. It makes zero appeals to higher spirituality
and, in fact, reinforces the idea (over and over) that dirty tricks, murder, and cheating rule the world.

Conclusion
A rather difficult series to watch without having an emotional reaction twards many of the players portrayed,
and a negative one at that.
But at the begining the Saint Germain said the
path to long life was positive emotions, not negative.
That negative emotions are
like "acid" to the "internal organs."
So why is this video focused on making the viewer so mad?

David Grouchy
edit on 7-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Enlightenment can be what ever you make of it, just like the god you believe in. no brainwashing at all, it's the religions that do the brainwashing not a word.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SeattlesFinest

"So why is this video focused on making the viewer so mad? "

This was YOUR interpretation. I believe that this video is about exposing the truth and that the truth is indeed very very negative.

I watched all these videos and they were very informative and I've known all this for years.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

thankyou for this and for those that wish to remain ignorant don't bother watching remain the sheep that you are and after watching this all I can is there will be a war coming soon the likes this planet has never seen and I for one, will not be allowed to be manipulated any more, and the sooner the corrupt governments come crashing down the better, it truly is worth the three hrs of anybody's time to watch it is truly an eye opener and may god, allah the farther what ever you name him have mercy on all of our souls these people who are in power are truly an abomination to all mankind

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
You lost me at enlightened.......I'll tell you why, because the world isn't getting any better. The word enlightened is another sentance for "Set me on fire, I'm in a cult."
Enlightenment is nothing but brainwashing, if it has to do with magical ascension. So sorry Op but you are deluded.

So, enlightenment is brainwashing, when it has to do with magical assension, but without getting an answer as to what the op's specific definition of enlightenment, namely, the type he or she would like to achieve, or if he or she would even like to achieve enlightenment (i don't remember the op saying to take every word in the video as if it were all 100% true and/or 100% matching with their own beliefs, I simply remember being told that I should watch these videos and be prepared for a "wild ride" and that the op generally subscribes to ideas far from mainstream, so if anything, we were told to take it with a grain of salt), you go on ahead and assume that the OP is deluded. You and your godlike wealth of superior logic, have taken it upon yourselves to decide to pass judgement on a person. You had better be prepared for the mental and spiritual repurcussions that come with such a brash and foolish act. You deprive yourself of many opportunities, many potential friends, much knowledge and experience, and much much more when you toss insults blindly like that and pass judgement on others in your mind. Not to mention the load of negativity you've both taken on and dispersed into the world for others to feel the pain of it and still others who have to bear witness to the unnecessary excrement smeared across an otherwise pretty neat, feelgood, happy, cool, everybody-bein-polite type of thread. If you aren't careful, someone might come in here and attempt to inform you that you are, in fact, the one who is deluded, for tossing logic out the window and making the premature assumption that the op is deluded, when you clearly could not have gathered enough evidence to make such a wild accusation. And then the thread could become even further polluted with arguing over something pointless. Pointless because you simply can't know that much about this member to judge them to be deluded.
edit on 7-8-2011 by ZackMorris because: this type of behavior could also lead to a black heart
i mean that all in good humor of course, but, of course, it IS true, also...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

i did not watch the video that is not what caught my attention in this thread, it was what you had said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join