It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About to go and drive somewhere really dark out of the city, just to lay on the hood of my car and

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Be careful.. in this day and age it could be illegal where you live

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
S+F

Dont worry what your friends think, and you have much respect from me for doing your own thing and not just accepting peer pressure, only the few can do this.

They are the change, they are the inventors, they are the trend setters themselves, when everyone else is doing it, the creator is far of in left field ahead of the curve once again!

I am going at least 10 miles from the nearest road, in some of the most remote hills in the UK this Thursday/Friday/Saturday.

No phone, internet, computer, watch, just me, an old friend, some tinies our packs and nature.

Always feels strange to come back, doing as you did for a few days, with no contact or knowledge of the outside world does change perceptions, energy and moods, and all for the positive.

When away from any light pollution the night sky shows things 99% of people have never seen.

This thread reminded me of something, I know all who like the Thread will like the below:

In 2003, the Hubble Space Telescope took the image of a millenium, an image that shows our place in the universe. Anyone who understands what this image represents, is forever changed by it.

AWESOME!

If anyone is stressed, check out the following slip on head phones for 15 mins, and change how you feel to relaxed, positive, happy by one of the worlds leading experts an friend of mine gives away soo much for free just to help others:

World Expert- FREE Hypnosis tracks Video and Coaching!

If anyone does use the resources please Flag so others to can make a choice or explore this Free and life changing resource.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 9-8-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I did this when I went to Malawi. The view is worth it there. In England the sky is #e.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UngoodWatermelon

Come and Join me Up Brecon & Snowden this weekend.

You might have a very different view then.

Just light pollution and also usually cloudy, on a clear light 10 miles from nearest road just same as where you are.

Its a shared sky you know, take of the shades same sun behind it :-)

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's ok as long as you don't live in London.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sometimes I take my motorcycle out for a ride through the old roads at night. I don't know what it is - the adrenaline, the fear, or not knowing what is around the next corner - but I feel alive, all the thoughts of the day vacate my mind, in the presence of mortal danger, all the paranoia, all the comments, all the idle threats - do not amount to anything.

"I'll die - so what".
edit on 10-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join