It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMOR: Boeing's New Air Force One...maybe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ATSNN learns of a new Boeing design for Air Force One so secret, that nobody else in the country knows. Staff Editor in Chief Valhall and Reporter Zedd brave the political storm to bring this news to the world.

A previously well-guarded secret has been revealed to ATSNN from deep inside the Kerry camp. Apparently Kerry's lifelong commitment to becoming President of the United States had become such an obsession that several years back, he approached Boeing to design an Air Force One custom-made for his Presidency. Affectionately referred to as the AC/DC 1, the new Boeing design represents a monumental step forward (and backward) in aircraft design.

A spokesman for the Boeing design team, Al G. Orithm, was quoted as saying:

"When Senator Kerry first approached us with his novel concept, we first were taken aback. He was absolutely sure about what he wanted, and then he wasn't. Thankfully, we ended the meeting when he was sure again. The deep pockets and strong conviction shown by Senator Kerry quickly brought us around.

The design cycle was extended to some extent over our original estimate, but we did come in within an acceptable over-run envelope on the budget. The main sticking point for the design timeline came when Mr. Kerry had to decide which nose of the plane he wanted his Presidential office space closest to.

That seemed to be a fairly big decision for him. Lots of "left", "no, right" and "that last left meant right" - it went on for months. I believe the final decision came in the same combination stud poker and arobics session in which they figured out how they were going to fund the anti-gang proposal.

Ultimately, the decision was to place his office right in the middle of the plane. In fact, the decision for placement of everything ultimately was right square in the middle.

We're very proud of our design accomplishment and happy that Senator Kerry is satisfied with the aircraft - Well, at least last time we heard from him he was."

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LOL!!! Great! Top notch job Zedd! Keep up the great work!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Very funny, I wouldnt have seen it unless the link was in thr BTS thread. I had no intrest in the "Boring jet"

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
PFFFT...you're something!

I LOVE IT!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Priceless !!

Did you make the picture of that plane ?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Great Job ZZZ,

I definitely needed this, thanks for brightening my day!!!

Keep'em coming!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
that is quite possibly the funniest thing ive seen all week. good job.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while...wait no it isn't...no maybe it is. I can't make up my mind. I'm voting for Kerry anyways...no I mean I'm voting for Bush...Yep! that's it.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
To answer, yes I made the picture. It was inspired by another picture/idea that Val had this morning. She wrote the article for it, so make sure to give props people!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is your best one yet... Please, please, please keep it up!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A lot of time is being wasted on John Kerry. The aircraft and his campaign will never get off the ground. LOSER!

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh, by the way, very humorous and ingenious at the same time.

[edit on 17 PM109277423415 04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Great post!!!!! Wonder if it will have a soundproof cabin for his wife???

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
excellent work zedd!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Instead of here? I wonder what the new GWB Air Force one plane would look like? Perhaps just the fuselage without the cockpit?

new topics

top topics

join