It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction of earth's atmosphere

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Members of ATS I worked hard on writing this article to bring you the truth, please don't troll and give quality feedback. Note that I am not very good at english, so be kind.

Destruction of Earth's atmosphere

No, this is not about 2012, apocalypse or WW3. This is related to our future that you probably have not heard of yet.
I think that Mainstream media caused a huge damage on humans already by turning our attention onto unimportant informations. In the meantime the most important informations/problems related to us were blocked and ignored and now our situation is getting worse every day we spent doing nothing to solve the greatest global problem. Guess what is the biggest problem we are facing. Perhaps a New world order or a global financial crisis 2.0? - No, the greatest problem we are facing is going to blow your mind! We as a human species have arround 40 years worth of oxygen in our atmosphere! Facts:
  • 3500 years ago the oxygen content in our atmosephere was 35%
  • Today - less than 18%
  • Human species need at least 15% of oxygen in atmosphere to survive!

Due to increase in combustion and extreme release of CO2 and other gases in our atmosphere, oxygen percentage is declining. This is also confirmed by science!
I hope i blew your mind
! I got this information from Alex Collier's lectures. Some of you may already know him, For those of you who doesn't here is a short biography:

He alleged that he has been in contact with inhabitants of the Andromeda constellation and purported to have messages to relay from these supposed visitors. "Collier's" Andromedans are of the Nordic aliens type, leaning toward the New Age "space brothers" subtype.
I am not asking you to believe everything at least consider believing something. I think he speaks the truth, since he is so convincing, if he is lying than he's damn good at it! here is a video of his lecture, I recommend watching all parts of it when you have time.
At 2:30m he talks about oxygen percentage.

Articles that confirmes his theory (proof):
www.oxygentimerelease.com...

The air we breathe is more or less 20 percent oxygen and 80 percent nitrogen.

blogcritics.org...

...there has been a 30% increase in carbon dioxide since the beginning of the industrial age.

Thank you for spending your precious time to read this thread.
Good luck and Deny Ignorance.
edit on 6/8/2011 by Fichorka because: troubleshooting

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have a solution...

PLANT MORE TREES

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the info, It looks like we need to make some oxygen. Population will do nothing but increase. So what the solution?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Bamboo grows over 3 ft (1 meter) a day in right conditions, I don't know how much oxygen it makes because its a grass.

Edit to day; I read somewhere that of all plants (not trees) Corn produces the most oxygen.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Grey Magic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
PLANT MORE TREES

hehe that is what we should do! Instead we are doing this:

Between May 2000 and August 2006, Brazil lost nearly 150,000 square kilometers of forest—an area larger than Greece—and since 1970, over 600,000 square kilometers (232,000 square miles) of Amazon rainforest have been destroyed. Why is Brazil losing so much forest? What can be done to slow deforestation?

Originally posted by IceScales
Thanks for the info, It looks like we need to make some oxygen. Population will do nothing but increase. So what the solution?
I guess first we must stop deforestation and reduce CO2 emmisions. We have no choice.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Not to mention the rampant deforestation taking place. Trees contribute greatly to filtering CO2 and providing Oxygen. I honestly believe we need a scientific alternative to toilet paper.
I think this post is spot on. Although you led your theory with Alex Collier at least you backed it up with some scientific evidence. I remember a medium speaking about this years ago and mentioning Oxygen as a great concern. I don't think the greatest threats to human survival are some cataclysmic event like meteor/comet strike, human warfare (nuclear weapons), or earthquakes/tsunamis, but from the depletion of our ozone and atmospheric shifts.

Anomalies related to increased solar intensity, solar positional displacement, and all forms of weather peculiarities seem to be atmospherically related. If our bodies and respiratory systems cannot adapt to such a drastic depletion of oxygen levels, our race could face emminent extinction.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Learn something new...

every day.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Phytoplankton in the oceans produces at least half of the earths oxygen. If we continue to loose phytoplankton the oceans will die and everything else that needs oxygen will follow. A few thousand year later nature will start again.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I know don't shoot the messenger. But,why can't a Paledian just come out and tell us?

Wouldn't that add a "little" more credibility to Alex?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
30 years ago way back in school I remember asking my science teacher about this. I asked about the number of trees and plants going down and the number of people and machines that use O2 going up if the O2/CO2 cycle would ever become unstable and I got laughed at. I wonder if she would laugh now.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I meant Amdromeridian. How do say say more then one from Amdromeder?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
I know don't shoot the messenger. But,why can't a Paledian just come out and tell us?

Wouldn't that add a "little" more credibility to Alex?

I asked myself the same question, but who knows how are we going to react on alien contact!? Perhaps a nuclear war, and cause even more damage...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

as you are either lying - or criticaly misinformed - i am going to " troll " your thread

3500 years ago the oxygen content in our atmosephere was 35%

utter twaddle - please provide a credible citation for this claim

Today - less than 18%

pure fantasy - the O2 content of fresh air = 20.9% and i have a calibrated draeger and honeywell gas tester which both support this

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think imma start doing my part for the environment im old enough now. But what can people do to stop companies from cutting trees. I mean my voice compare to a big wheel is useless. its like the gov't wont do anything, and its annoying.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IceScales

keep doing what were doing until the SHTF and its to late.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Lmao i guess all hope is lose thanks for the comment.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_apeas you are either lying - or criticaly misinformed - i am going to " troll " your thread

3500 years ago the oxygen content in our atmosephere was 35%
utter twaddle - please provide a credible citation for this claim

Today - less than 18%
pure fantasy - the O2 content of fresh air = 20.9% and i have a calibrated draeger and honeywell gas tester which both support this
Did you watch the video I provided? 35% of oxygen 3500 years ago - Alex Collier said that.
About that 20.9% of oxygen you wrote... you just took that from Wikipedia. Wikipedia have sometimes corrupted sources of information.

Originally posted by IceScales
I think imma start doing my part for the environment im old enough now. But what can people do to stop companies from cutting trees. I mean my voice compare to a big wheel is useless. its like the gov't wont do anything, and its annoying.
I doubt one person can change current eco-releated politics... What can you do? - You can (should) inform others about amount of oxygen we have left in our atmosphere. If more and more people start to realize the big problem, we might stop deforestation and huge emmisions of CO2 in atmosphere! Good Luck in your "part for the environment".
edit on 6/8/2011 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/8/2011 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

allex collier is a lying asshat

please provide a CREDIBLE citation for the 35% O2 conc in 1500 BCE

pleae read my post again - i am a diver and mine explorer - and have gas test instruments that show that the currenr fresh air value is 20.9% O2 conc

at 18% O2 candles do interesting things

edit to add :

Human species need at least 15% of oxygen in atmosphere to survive!

actually - under durress - humans can survive a 13% O2 conc

also - climbing everest show how adaptable the human physiology is - the 02 conc is still 20.9 but the absolute pressure is only 350millibar this effectivly reduces the PPO partial pressure , oxygen - so the body reacts AS IF it was breathing a lower concentration

PPO is only part of the problem - absolute pressure also has a negative impact -

edit on 6-8-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

allex collier is a lying asshat

please provide a CREDIBLE citation for the 35% O2 conc in 1500 BCE

pleae read my post again - i am a diver and mine explorer - and have gas test instruments that show that the currenr fresh air value is 20.9% O2 conc

at 18% O2 candles do interesting things

Perhaps 18% of oxygen was measured in different atmosphere layer, perhaps on 10, 20... km of height?
...back on 3500 years ago - I have no citation or a source of that statement except Alex Collier's

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well,I don't believe Alex,
but it is noteworthy and something to keep an eye on with the increase of CO2.
Current level of our oxygen content in the atmosphere is 20.9%.
It has been alot higher and alot lower in the past.
Like millions of years ago.

If you are really worried about the earth running out of oxygen,I would start buying a
bunch of oxygen.
You would be a rich man later on down the road.
If there is anyone left,that is.
edit on 7-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join