It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Robs Blind Man Then Stabs Him To Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There's already so much commentary on virtually every subject under the sun.

I suppose that I'm simply shocked that I'm not shocked any more.

belair.patch.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
True, so many bad news every day, you aren't shocked about something that looks in comparisson to other things so 'minor'

Still a horrible thing.
And it's another black guy, what a surprise

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Yes, it was a black man....but what does that have to do with it?

Kinda ruins the discussion right off the get-go, in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The more evil by man I see against man, makes me think, we all should be allowed legal firearms.
More and more crims are just strolling around killing and maiming and raping law abiding citizens.

Why...because the vioent criminally minded sociopaths do not fear their prey.

If all law abiding citizens over 21 had guns and grenades ect we could at least give the crims a message?

Ie you will have a fight on your hands, instead of the reality of today, ooh don't hurt me Mr Crim, as they bash and kill you.

Most humans are scared of guns, not blind men or the average Joe who can't fight or has no gun.

We should all be allowed to own machine guns ect, how many old people would be robbed then eh?

Yes cowards prey on the weak as they tote their black market weapons and plummell the victims with numbchucks and bats ect.
In war the civilans were at the mercy of invading troops because they had no way to defend themselves ie their armies had been wiped out or had retreated.
The Police are way too low in numbers or motivation to wage war against the criminal thugs.

The rearming of th ecivilan population would cut crime by ten fold , and that is conservative.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Yes, it was a black man....but what does that have to do with it?

Kinda ruins the discussion right off the get-go, in my opinion.

Not to point out the obvious, but everything that was said about blacks to justify segregation seems to be playing out before our eye's. One can argue if this is all natural are artificial but the fact that it is happening is beyond dispute.

top topics

join