It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party! America Thanks You! (video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Thomas Jefferson once shot a man on the Whitehouse lawn for treason

I'd say it's real

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raznva

I'd say it's real

Thomas Jefferson was a moron.

Treason requires a breach of allegiance, the constitution never defines allegiance.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My goodness. This anti tea party bull is getting as old as those Obama birth certificate threads. Anyone who believes that the Tea Party is responsible for the state of affairs has been living in a cave for many years.

I cannot understand how people can be so ignorant to the financial situation of the past decades. Only partisans or children could possible place the blame for our problems on the Tea Party.

I know it feels good to blame someone for the woes of the world. Look group A is responsible. Luckily I associate with group B so now let me bathe in self righteous indignation. Oops B and A are doing the same thing. .....error. .I/O..... Change........hope.......USA........Stay the course..........rright....left......SAME # DIFFERENT FACE. GROW UP!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The people who start threads like this are just government trolls. They are trying to soften the blow for when all hell breaks loose next week.
We all know it's true.
There is no possible way anyone could truly be so stupid.
It's got to be and act to try and distract some weak minded people into believing someone other than the government is to blame for this mess.
I refuse to believe people are just that stupid or nieve (outside of government ).
Quad

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That video is retarded. I'm not a member of any political party nor am I "left", "right", or any other stupid division, but this is a great video for passing the blame from the real criminals to a caricature of a group of dissatisfied people.

ETA: Politicians that hide under any party, are still just dirty politicians, and I don't care what political party you analyze, there is stubbornly ignorant people convinced they know the truth.

The politicians are all rich sociopathic A-types sticking it to us. One spouts one type of BS, and the other spouts different BS. In the end, it still only amounts to a big pile of crap.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Raznva

Where in the world are they doing anything to get out of our lives? The only thing they are taking are the things we want to pay taxes for in the first place.

They needed to cut the hell out of military spending and let the tax cuts for the rich expire.

I just dont get what some people are thinking nowadays. Its like invasion of the body snatchers. Its almost getting downright creepy.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

I'd say it's real

Treason requires a breach of allegiance, the constitution never defines allegiance.

Thomas Jefferson wrote the constitution. He was far from a moron.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

The Constitution never defined 3 cheese lasagna either, but it is a wonderful thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There was one good thing about the video: It reminded us of what a small group of citizens can do... and that is Change the World!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
*yawn*
I start each morning with a nice hot cuppa, a smoke, and a "Slam the Tea Party" thread on ATS.

Okay, I kid.

Sometimes it's two cups of tea.

It's been less than 48 hours and the rhetoric just keeps coming. Bring it.
This current economic crisis will have the progressives working overtime (almost 2 hours a day between naps) and while we STILL wait for our Telepromptor-In-Chief to come up with another excuse for why it isn't his fault, asian and european markets are preparing for a crash that would make the Hindenburg look like a "bottom-burp".
But, hey! Distract, distract, distract.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

that is all the Tea party is about...It's us...all of us.

I don't know man, that statement reminds me of Christine O'Donnell, (the witch) when she kept telling me that she was me. The Tea Party might be you but it sure isn't me.

Clearly you do not think for your self, posting a youtube video to explain the reason why you do not like the tea party is sad.

edit on 7-8-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

edit on 7-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
As much I stand for everything against what the tea party stand for, I think liberals are being a bit desperate in trying to blame the Tea Party for everything. Surely your anger should be focused on the failure of your own side to combat the Tea Party movement and the capitulation of your president to the right. Obama didn't even put up a fight. You have no respectable Left wing in America, No one looking out for the average working man. Maybe Bernie Sanders. One man in a sea of right wingers and lilly livered liberals
edit on 7-8-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

I'll proudly stand with Mitch McConnell calling for that idiot Obama being a one term president. It definitely falls within free speech to wish a president fail and is no where near treason. Mitch McConnell has no obligation to cooperate with Obama. In 2013 we hopefully get to see Obama join fellow failure Carter pounding nails.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The video was kinda funny. Its nice to lighten the mood every once in a while. Not to be taken seriously though because it is in no way the tea party's fault alone.

What is the tea party anyway? While it might have started out as a legitimate political stance it has been taken over by idiotic americans and corrupt politicians who tell the idiots what they want to hear. I agree with some of the ideas the tea party has, but i dont call myself a tea party member or a member of any political ideology. Once you label yourself, politicians will certainly hijack the party you stand for, and the true ideals of the party will be lost. The tea party is a perfect example of this.

I am tired of the blame game played on ats on a daily basis. It is getting as bad as the mainstream media. The whole point of this website is alternative news and denying ignorance. If you are towing some party line and blaming everyone else but yourself, it is embracing ignorance, and you should probably post on foxnews.com or csnbc.com instead. Many people on this site come here to get away from the blind partisan crap we see on tv and on other websites. This is one of the best alternative news websites i have been on but its quickly becoming mainstream and the quality of the threads and posts is declining

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
since when is freedom and independence treason?

hello smaller government?

living within its means?

self reliance?

thats treason?

so were the founders they were traitors glad i am in good company

You are nothing like the founding fathers. Jefferson wanted to tax the wealthy to pay for social programs for the poor. When was the last time you supported taxing the wealthy?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
b4 i start keep in mind my spelling sucks and im not going to correct it..

If you remember correctly the Government as well as MSM didnt even admit there was such a *Tea Party* movement.. It wasnt until the movement became so undeniable that they couldnt afford to ignore it any longer and admitted the movement existed..And shortly after, the *Tea party* was infaltrated by others groups as well as MSM in the guise of sullying the movement to try to turn peaceful protests into full blown riot's..Altho most people seen thru this for what it was, as a result those groups had to find a diffrent approch..And as MSM tryed to focus on who was in charge of the *Tea party* a fewpeople with a political agenda realized if they cant sully the movement why not use it to there own advantage.. and some were even elected as tea party canidates..

At first i was a tea party supporter..i fully believed in what they were doing..and little by little i started to notice a change in the way they started doing things that most didnt.. the *tea party* was no longer the same movement it was when it started.. it like so many other things was taken over..

that being said..
i may not agree with a few things in this video for alot of diffrent reasons..but still found it to be extreamly funny..

good post

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Just another Propaganda piece trying to Marginalize normal Americans for Unity in the face of Tyranny.

Every time I see a “bellow the belt” blow against any one group I ask myself WHY, Why does the messenger need to stoop so low to get his point across.

The only answer possible is FEAR.

Why do people Fear the Tea Party… Unity of the People, and a united populace is incapable of being controlled.

Don’t become a Citizen who takes all this propaganda in and believes it.

The REAL Tea Party is a un-organized grouping of like-minded Americans who stood up and said WE ARE the PEOPLE and told big Government NO. No more would they allow our country to be run by the Globlist, No more would they stand for their money to be handed over to a Global Banking Cartel, No more illegal immigration. Citizens from every race and creed stood together and said NO !

Never in our lifetime have we seen such an effort to marginalize a political group in this country. An attack from every side. MSM propaganda machine went into high gear with such abuse even those not connected to the Tea Party were shocked. Democrats tried once again to use the Divide and Conquer tactic of Racism, even calling Black people present at the Tea Party rallies “Uncle Toms”. The Republican effort was to infiltrate and gain leadership control in the Movement backed by more MSM propaganda lauding Palin as the head of the party.

There is No head of the Tea Party. There is NO formal leadership, the REAL Tea Party is and has always been like-mind Americans from every walk of life, from every race, from every political party, from every creed that had the “minerals” to stand up and say We the People want our Nation back.

How can you not support that ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
lmao.

I was expecting a pro tea party video(I almost didn't watch it) and was lmao by the end.

Thanks for the post.

S&F

I had the same reaction when I first stumbled on it. I thought there might be a few others here on ATS that might enjoy a little laugh as well, glad you got yours. I'm just waiting to get a reaction from Beezer & Neo96, I'm sure they're going to love this one.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

And I personally, am a little worried for your safety.

Just kidding. I am sure they will take this is jest as it is intended. It was very funny, well done and with humor and depending on where you sit and what you see...perfect, I think.

The Tea Party has slipped in stature so terribly it has become what abortions and being gay are to the Republican party.

Just dirty little secrets.

edit on 7-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join