It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash robs invade Canada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypr2011
...it could be all the way out in some place in Nova Scotia.

Unlikely. Scotians are different people. We don't tolerate #. Secondly, then there's HPD. That is one police force you don't screw with. They shoot first and justify later.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by hypr2011

Ok....there also have been many flash mob robberies in the United States....Chicago, New York, Washington D.C. to name a few. Also.....there is now a trend starting called (Beat Whitey Night)....at (public gatherings)...example at a recent Iowa State Fair.

First of all ....I am not racist....however the facts are....these flash mob robberies and beatings are being done by young black people.

I have to question...why? Is it always by young black people? What is going on?

edit on 6-8-2011 by caladonea because: correction

If that scares you

check out what they do in Japan!

www.youtube.com... Check out japanese flash mob
edit on 7-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

I liked the last part where they all ducked. ha

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is why we dont get advanced technology some people just cant help misusing technology.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I never knew the police in NS would shoot first, but regardless of where it is going on, it will happen even the natives may start doing some.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypr2011
I never knew the police in NS would shoot first, but regardless of where it is going on, it will happen even the natives may start doing some.

I doubt the NS police are that bad, but maritimers are a tougher breed than city folk, no doubt about it.

Like I said earlier, in Winnipeg the late night stores lock they're doors and buzz people in a few at a time. Trust me when I say if anyone working a late night store in Winnipeg see's 40 people gathering they would call the cops pretty quick and run for it. We are used to late night armed robberies which, in Winnipeg, is normally done by natives so thats why the doors are locked at night. Sounds like some other cities will have to start doing the same thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Guelph where I am from doesn't do that though they have the buzzers to let people in, however they don't lock em at 10 PM considering its in a plaza by 4 or 5 restaurants and a grocery store.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join