It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qatari plane supplies ammunition to Libya rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Link 1
Once again America and NATO are hiding there backs behind Qatari, with that Qatari is supplying rebels with brand new NATO weapons, fresh from the arm factories.

And how interesting that Misrata is now and has became a full occupied city to the terrorists.

"The plane offloaded six pick-up trucks which were packed with ammunition and minutes later it flew off again," said one source, speaking on condition of anonymity.

don't be fooled by this report, they aren't carrying just ammunition but weapons too.

Qatar has been one of staunchest supporters of Libyans seeking to topple Muammar Gaddafi from power.

Another source showed Reuters a photo of a plane shortly after its departure with "Qatar" written on underside of the fuselage.

See? Qatar also brought in APCs into benghazi to stop the uprising that took place not so a while ago.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Isn't this how we birthed Osama into being a man made American killing machine?

Although to be quite honest I am completely confused as to why we are even over there. I was totally in agreement with taking out Suddam and going into Afghanistan. Our actions against Libya is completely uncalled for. Yes he's attacking his own people or whatever, but you know what... The rebels are threatening his life and to be honest the group that is trying to overthrow that government is not nearly as large as us Americans are being told.

We might as well be helping our own middle east terrorist organization in my opinion.

We need to quit spending money where it's not in our best interest. I mean yesterday our credit rating was downgraded and were going to be on the brink of losing the world reserve currency here in a few months and I think our money could be better spent at home trying to get people into jobs and kicking out some of these illegal immigrants that are not paying taxes and just sucking up jobs that other Americans could have.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I read the word terrorists in the OP. Tell me, because I am surely losing track, who are the terrorists? That word is getting bandied about quite often, by many sides.......I'd like to understand who it is exactly I'm supposed to be angry with and afraid of.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

The East Libyans are hired paid western terrorists,the protests didn't start peacefully until these terrorists got there hands on base been used by Gaddafi forces, only till then we learned the CIA/MI5 were already on the ground only before even the protests were started.

new topics

top topics

join