It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream related to my experience last Friday??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ok I posted about arriving an hour early on a road trip last weekend. Last night, a week after the "event" I had the strangest dream. I am not posting in the dream forum because I think this is truly related somehow to my experience of missing time. Here goes..

During this dream I felt no fear. I was in awe of what was happening and I was actually happy. Sounds weird especially when you hear of what I dreamed.

The dream: I dreamed I was standing on a ledge of some sort in a huge warehouse. It was brightly lit. From my view point I saw a conveyor type contraption that had pincer type things hanging off of it. Below me there were hundreds of people. I heard no screaming it was eerily quiet. These pincers were picking up people and some just hung there not moving, others were squirming to get away and yet others had been bent backwards like their backs were broken. I was with someone/something that made me feel safe.

That is it. Some on my previous threadwww.abovetopsecret.com...
mentioned to let them know if I had anything strange happen since then. Well this is it.

I have never dreamed anything like this before. I watched Soul Surfer before going to bed so no horror movies or Sci Fi movies.

So who thinks I am nuts now?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Hey k2,
Read your other post on missing time, not using you gas etc. Some wild experience for sure.
What to make of your dream, I don't rightly know. But it is weird that I can relate to this dream you had. I had a dream several years ago, logged, that was very similar. I recall hiding in a dumpster, and bodies were being dumped on top of me by some type of machine. It all had to do with them wanting our blood. Weird I know... and NO no sci fi either... but a bad dream stemming from something never-the-less... Weird dream , and I feel ya.... nah you aren't crazy! Don't worry about that! **It happens

but ya know what ? To add!!! reread your post, and realized I did have another dream that had a conveyor belt in it... it was in an old house, running from main floor to basement for some reason. I remember hiding from beings then too... yikes.. It is coming back to me.
edit on 6-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Seeker maybe we need to collaborate on a script for a movie?? I never have these kind of dreams. I have a 16 yr old teenage daughter my bad dreams usually involve her driving or some boy trying to well...rob her of her innocence...this really was creepy considering my experience last weekend. I am searching the internet right now trying to see if this dream correlates to ANYTHING sane and explainable. I will post what if anything I find.

Thanks for making me feel sane and understanding. I am probably more freaked out that you have had similar dreams.

I have always heard dreams are your subconscious trying to make sense of your conscious world.

I hope someone has a plausible answer..until then I search and search..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Good luck in your quest. Umm .. well I have slept walked lately so maybe you guys.. well no, you were in a car and that doesn't explain the gas...
Wishing us both well.

new topics

top topics

join