It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fukushima radiation depopulation unfathomable: Possibly 100s of millions deaths"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, at this stage of the game it seems inevitable that depopulation will commence by our own doing or natures.

Just drink your green tea, and hope some of us evolve out of this mess we've set up for ourselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
In reply to the part in the title "possible 100m deaths".

Well first of all let me tell you it is never nice to see a fellow human being die and nor will I ever rejoice in the event. However looking out of the box it might be said that this could have a posative effect on the human race in the short term. The planet IS over populated and there soon will not be enough food or wtarer to go around. Maybe a loss on this scale will inadvertently reinvigorate the human race. We consume too much for this planet to sustain cureently im afraid.

it is NOT overpopulated, it IS BADLY MANAGED.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Nope, it's way overpopulated.

It's a bit deeper than you're thinking is all.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Perhaps you lack the imagination to see a world where everyone farms and provides.

We could handle double this population if methods were put in place to manage it properly.

Setting up cycles of giving and receiving from nature down to the individual person is much easier to do then most would believe. Elites dont want that, because then you stop spending, and they are out of a job.

Then THEY have to get their hands dirty in order to survive.

Guess what, You're way of thinking perpetuates the fat cats of this world.

When there is too many people, mother nature will preform a cull, its that simple.

You are not in control. No one is, which means, the human race is guaranteed to survive.

-GM

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
reply to post by unityemissions

Perhaps you lack the imagination to see a world where everyone farms and provides.

Nope, I getcha. It's much deeper than that.

We could handle double this population if methods were put in place to manage it properly.

False.

Setting up cycles of giving and receiving from nature down to the individual person is much easier to do then most would believe. Elites dont want that, because then you stop spending, and they are out of a job.

You have created a false division. An elite tactic! Given the amount of people on this globe, and the amount of resources available, the human condition stands. People are selfish. It's not just the elite. It's our nature.

When there is too many people, mother nature will preform a cull, its that simple.

Actually, it's much more complex, but this let's me know how simplified your mindset is. It means there's no point even trying to reason with you. You just won't get it.

You are not in control. No one is, which means, the human race is guaranteed to survive.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by quedup

I wish reporters who quote dead people would say when they the person actually said what they said. As far as I understand, Mr Gunderson died over a week ago, with other sites saying he died back in March. Anyone know exactly what day he died or even if he has died? If he is dead I wonder how long Arnie's ghost is going to be in communication with journalists.

Maybe he died of radiation sickness, trying to prove his point about fukashima.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

I could be wrong... but I think people are confusing Ted Gunderson's death (former CIA) who died July 31st en.wikipedia.org...

with Arnie Gunderson

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

well lets compare humans to everyones favorite pinniped the harbor seal, according to wikipedia there are 5-6 million of them in the world. that means there are over 1000 humans for every seal. compared to other large animals, you would see similar results, in fact theres probably more humans than rats.

anyway outnumbering every other species of vertebrate by a factor of 1000 is a pretty good indication of overpopulation imo.

thats not to say that i am unsympathetic to the poor people of fukushima, just making an observation.
edit on 18-8-2011 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
could it be that NWO/elite don't mind the radiation spreading most everywhere? as long as its an effective depopulation considering the need to eradicate some 6-7 BILLION humans off the face of vast earth and as long as they have the $$$ hoarded (which they do) to isolate themselves in sophisticated bunkers away from the rest of the contaminated population, such situation actually creates the relative utopia they aspire to invest in..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join