It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fukushima radiation depopulation unfathomable: Possibly 100s of millions deaths"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Dr Janette Sherman, a highly respected physician and acknowledged expert in radiation exposure who has reported a north-east United States 35% baby death spike since Fukushima fall-out reached the nation, concurs with estimates that world wide, the Chernobyl Kill is one million people killed to date reported NOVA News.

Should be north-west not east. Did they make this error intentionally?....

If you look at another article related to that line I quoted it says:

www.examiner.com...

Babies are dying at a 35% increased rate in eight northwest U.S. cities since the Fukushima meltdowns...

This one says north-west

edit on 7-8-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ted Gunderson, former FBI chief, died July 31st. I think people are confusing this man with Arnie Gunderson.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Fukushima nuclear power plant radiation recordings of external gamma radiation have been so high this week, they went off scale said veteran nuclear expert Arnie Gunderson on Thursday after the famous physicist, Dr. Chris Busby told the Japanese people this week that radioactive air contamination there now is 300 times that of Chernobyl and 1000 times the atomic bomb peak in 1963, possibly inferring that hundreds of millions of people are now dying from Fukushima radiation, including people in the United States.
Have they even fixed the meltdown yet? I haven't heard anything about it in weeks, maybe even months, so that can't be a good sign.

"1000 times the atomic bomb peak", what do you mean by that? The peak amount of radiation that an atomic bomb puts off? Because that's a scary amount of radiation right there.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
Ted Gunderson, former FBI chief, died July 31st. I think people are confusing this man with Arnie Gunderson.

Ah...you're most likely right. I was just scratching my head and trying to figure out what they were talking about...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
In reply to the part in the title "possible 100m deaths".

Well first of all let me tell you it is never nice to see a fellow human being die and nor will I ever rejoice in the event. However looking out of the box it might be said that this could have a posative effect on the human race in the short term. The planet IS over populated and there soon will not be enough food or wtarer to go around. Maybe a loss on this scale will inadvertently reinvigorate the human race. We consume too much for this planet to sustain cureently im afraid.

Would you reconsider this comment if it was your family first to go?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by quedup

I wish reporters who quote dead people would say when they the person actually said what they said. As far as I understand, Mr Gunderson died over a week ago, with other sites saying he died back in March. Anyone know exactly what day he died or even if he has died? If he is dead I wonder how long Arnie's ghost is going to be in communication with journalists.

Ted Gunderson died.

Arnie G is still alive.

**Edit - Just saw someone else corrected you. Never mind.
edit on 7-8-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

Objectively, I agree... Subjectively, I do not.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Read the Nuclear Regulatory Commission Event reports.

Just last month one nuclear reactor in the US was found to have been dumping buckets of Tritium down it's sewers for a very long time:

www.nrc.gov...

Uranium 238 stolen by the contractor hired to pick it up and deliver it to a site to be stored.....

My wife has a cousin in Washington State who had her hair fall out. Not from Fukushima...she lives near one of our nuclear reactors.

Anyone noticed ants aren't eating fruit on the ground?

If the ants won't eat it, neither should you. Think Hawaii's Pineapple crop is safe? Iowa's Potatoes? Midwest Corn?

What will everyone eat? Each other?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0

Originally posted by quedup
Dr Janette Sherman, a highly respected physician and acknowledged expert in radiation exposure who has reported a north-east United States 35% baby death spike since Fukushima fall-out reached the nation, concurs with estimates that world wide, the Chernobyl Kill is one million people killed to date reported NOVA News.

Should be north-west not east. Did they make this error intentionally?....

If you look at another article related to that line I quoted it says:

www.examiner.com...

Babies are dying at a 35% increased rate in eight northwest U.S. cities since the Fukushima meltdowns...

This one says north-west

edit on 7-8-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

Because the report was discussed last week.

The stats were derived from hospitals in Pennsylvania. Which is the East Coast.

We do not know the stats for hospitals on the West Coast at this time, I am sure they are available for those with the right connections. I would love to review them honestly.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by quedup

Fukushima nuclear power plant radiation recordings of external gamma radiation have been so high this week, they went off scale said veteran nuclear expert Arnie Gunderson on Thursday after the famous physicist, Dr. Chris Busby told the Japanese people this week that radioactive air contamination there now is 300 times that of Chernobyl and 1000 times the atomic bomb peak in 1963, possibly inferring that hundreds of millions of people are now dying from Fukushima radiation, including people in the United States.
Have they even fixed the meltdown yet? I haven't heard anything about it in weeks, maybe even months, so that can't be a good sign.

"1000 times the atomic bomb peak", what do you mean by that? The peak amount of radiation that an atomic bomb puts off? Because that's a scary amount of radiation right there.

I will try to explain.

1000 times the atomic bomb peak - refers to the average level of radioactive contamination that occurred during the Atomic Bomb testing period, worldwide. It is a comparison of the amount of fallout from both instances.

Hundreds of nuclear detonations only cause 1/1000th the fallout that multiple meltdowns at Fukushima have caused.

This is all due to the amount of fuel present at Fukushima, over 1000 fuel assemblies are there according to various official sources.

I also tend to agree with the ratio of Chernobyl being only 1/300th the severity of Fukushima, again due to the amount of fuel assemblies present. More stuff = More pollution potentials.

So if Chernobyl is a 7 on the scale of nuclear disasters, and each upgraded level is double the severity of the last one, than Fukushima is like a level 30 disaster so to speak. I wish it was level 7, but it's far far worse than that.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

If the ants won't eat it, neither should you. Think Hawaii's Pineapple crop is safe? Iowa's Potatoes? Midwest Corn?

Sadly we aren't safe to eat anymore either.

Lucky for the elites, they have a seed bank so they can grow all of the safe food underground for themselves indefinitely.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

sorry, but that is so 3dimensional(duality] thinking-3D reality is so over!!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Pervius

Lucky for the elites, they have a seed bank so they can grow all of the safe food underground for themselves indefinitely.

I used to eat Tuna frequently as part of my strict diet and workout regime, now they [The Government] told us to avoid tuna altogether because of contamination.
They told us we should eat small fish from lakes and river fish. Small fish stink man, I want my Chicken of the sea!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

There are many other kinds of Tuna, look for some from the Atlantic!

When you like the Chicken Taste (Tuna taste like Chicken?)
have a look for the Chicken Mushroom:Klick me

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Well first of all let me tell you it is never nice to see a fellow human being die and nor will I ever rejoice in the event. However looking out of the box it might be said that this could have a posative effect on the human race in the short term. The planet IS over populated and there soon will not be enough food or wtarer to go around. Maybe a loss on this scale will inadvertently reinvigorate the human race. We consume too much for this planet to sustain cureently im afraid.

The earth is NOT overpopulated and yes, we "consume" too much.

But how much of that consumation of earth's natural resources is done for stuff we NEED to live? We are a spoiled society living for trinkets and food. Would you believe me if i told you that i dont even spend 20 euro's per person per week on food (but hey, i dont throw away anything either, i eat to live). I sold my car and use public transport or a bike. To be honest, our pets (aquarium, cat, 2 rabbits and 2 guinnia pigs) are more expensive to maintain than our own cost of living.

Saying that this earth can't handle more people is the exact attitude they will need in the future to keep up the false scarcity even WHEN those 100M have died because to them it still won't be enough, and i actually wonder if it will stay at 100M since they don't even have a clue yet about containing this thing.

I'm really baffled at how you can say this tbh.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

Here is a link for a talk by arnie on august 4, 2011, posted on fairewinds..

www.fairewinds.com...

does not seem to be dead. the link is in purple, hard to see..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

People who cant spell should be the first to be depopulated. No seriously really? You're comment makes me sick. so who else needs to be killed off so you can have your precious food an water all to yourself?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Unfortunately I can't get tuna from the Atlantic where I live. That is not an option that is readily available to me the way it was when I was in the states.

Now I have to make do with what ever is available without the luxuries of "special" food.
I'm hard pressed and lucky to find anything from the states worth eating.
Though by some miracle of timing and logistical happenstance ????????? If that can happen ????? I found a Taco Bell.
Should I Chalupa, I just don't know?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't buy into to psychic's or prophets much but, Edgar Casey did say 'Japan must go into the sea'. I do realize that he was speaking of earth changes, but the wording of 'must' instead of 'will' make you wonder.....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

1000 times the atomic bomb peak - refers to the average level of radioactive contamination that occurred during the Atomic Bomb testing period, worldwide. It is a comparison of the amount of fallout from both instances.

Hundreds of nuclear detonations only cause 1/1000th the fallout that multiple meltdowns at Fukushima have caused.
That is beyond scary. This should be the top news headline every single day on every single news station until it gets resolved.

I also tend to agree with the ratio of Chernobyl being only 1/300th the severity of Fukushima, again due to the amount of fuel assemblies present. More stuff = More pollution potentials.

So if Chernobyl is a 7 on the scale of nuclear disasters, and each upgraded level is double the severity of the last one, than Fukushima is like a level 30 disaster so to speak. I wish it was level 7, but it's far far worse than that.
What pisses me off is when I tell somebody about how bad Fukushima is, and they're like "No Chernobyl was WAY worse", most likely because somebody on CNN said that.

The seed bank! I forgot all about that! I remember everybody thought "Why the hell would they need all of the seeds in a vault?", but now it makes sense.

I wonder if they created that as a precaution because they were sure something like this would happen, or if they created it because this Fukushima radiation disaster was actually all a part of their plan. Don't the Georgia Guidestones say "Keep population under 500 million"?

Maybe they somehow engineered the earthquake that triggered the tsunami that triggered the meltdown, because the military/black ops technology is definitely way more sophisticated than we can imagine, but I wonder if it's so advanced that they can actually create earthquakes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join