It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has Been Sold Out !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I have no agenda and I won't pretend I have all the facts. But I do know the definition of insanity and maybe we need to do something about the agenda of our leaders? People have a way of dealing with and accepting the facts of the TRUTH. It makes me want to puke hearing the news and the regurgitated lies on a weekly basis to finally see our country come to this spot in history. What is it gonna take? Nuking the the Middle East? Hardly!! The point is, if we fight another 10 years, we will have to fight 10 more..
P.S I wont even go into the terror of Rendition...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

By all means take offense to rendition while remaining silent on hijcaked Sharia law and the execution of foriegners for the sole purpose of refusing to convert to islam.

As I said, in for a penny in for a pound. Cut aid to ISrael, then we need to cut aid to all other countries and bring all the troops home. Israel is not the sole problem in the middle east. The sooner people under stand that the better the chances of finding a lasting peace there.

Its one thing to abide by UN law, however when our enemy does not, that law becomes a suicide pact.

By the way Egypt was the seocnd highest recipiant of US aid... Any reason you are ignoring them?
edit on 6-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I appreciate your input. I take heart in many things you point out. I however am not trying to ignore any of the facts or players involved. I simply didnt start this thread to write a book. My point was to simply say we need to do it different and setting our own house in order should be the first priority. I wont argue the point. That is not what I intended. Maybe some other opinions would be appropriate now.. Thanks again...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

And ignoring the apparent obvious doesnt help either. I will let you go back to blaming Israel for everything.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding like a jerk , you just now figured this out?
This has been the case for 20 to 30 years now. It is not new by no means. The only thing new is more people are waking up and seeing it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You seem to have the "Agenda" here. Or you just didn't read my posts. I never mentioned Israel in any posts. But you did. Re-read the posts and you will not find the word Israel one time!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

You seem to have the "Agenda" here. Or you just didn't read my posts. I never mentioned Israel in any posts. But you did. Re-read the posts and you will not find the word Israel one time!!!!

Hey you know what.. My appologies. I managed to get 2 threads crossed.

My appologies.

and No, no agenda.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

No friend. I have never started a thread on ATS before and felt like talking about this.. I know what you mean. It has been comming for a long time. I only had the chance to share my thoughts here today for the first time.
Thanks for the reply...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I can't sleep thinking of your points..
My daughter wants to go 900 miles away to Job Corp with my grandaughter that I am really close to...She is not a put together type girl and I could easily lose the paper work and she would not restart it, if I felt there was any reason to be concerned about our goverment crashing around us....I don't want anything to happen to them.
What would you do ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

I am flattered that you would ask me for advice in this matter. At the risk of going "Off Topic" and possibly steering you or your loved ones in the wrong direction I must hesitate and simply say this. " I think, in fact I am sure you know in your heart what is best. Follow your heart and keep your head. The rest is up to God.. Good luck to you and yours..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hi CherubBaby! Had meant to post before in your thread but things got away from me. Enjoyed what you had to say and the way you said it. Was talking to someone today with family in Iraq who told me the temperature there is 131 in the shade. Can you imagine what unbelievable stress our armed services are under with the equipment they wear in that kind of heat. 106 here today as a high in the shade is easy enough to handle when you're inside in the air conditioning. I agree with you and think our boys and girls should be home dealing with the corporate and political criminals who have trashed our country from the inside out.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Actually wikileaks released documents that proved Iraq had a WMD program active up to the 2003 invasion.

Wikileaks proved nothing of the sort. If you believe everything Wikileaks claims as "proof" then you have already lost the battle my friend.

Just for fun, would you care to link me to the documents that prove this? I don't mean those e-mail cables that were circulating when this whole Wikileaks sham became popular. Not to sound confrontational, but to claim that Wikileaks provided "proof" that Iraq had an active WMD program is just absurd. I won't 100% guarantee there weren't no WMD's, but Wikileaks proved squat...

ETA: Great thread OP, sorry if the majority of my post was off topic, but I felt obligated to respond to the other member's post. Hope that we can get past this greed and corruption that has a strangle hold on all of us, not just USA. I live in Canada and we have been sold the # too. I'm not so proud to be a Canadian lately

edit on 9-8-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: ETA

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Thank you for your post. I hope American's can somehow come out of this problem!! I don't have alot of hope though.. It just gets worse and worse it seems..

Thx all for your posts and thoughts.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

America Has Been Sold Out !!,

Yep, that is the genereal consensus around here.

Welcome to the darkside

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Great thread! I can certainly understand how you feel. This is not the USA I grew up in. Sadly, things seem to get worse instead of any better.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

It started a littler earlier than that, when Reagan's gave more power to corporate America with his Reganomics.

Clinton just signed into law, he finish the job of Reagan when he signed Americans prosperity away with Free trade.

The only thing Free trade has done is propping totalitarian and communist countries that opened their dors to corporate America to seek slave labor, but we are as guilty for supporting the fruits of that labor.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I always felt that it went back a bit further than Clinton. Thanks for your information.. I wonder what the price was for selling us out. How much did they get paid!!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join