It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official ATS **Think Tank** Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Note:

I would like to ask all members to please keep this thread on track, if you would like a debate please do so via u2u. This thread is for members to continue digging into social, political and many more issues. If you have an idea feel free to contribute, I will kick it off with a thought provoking idea that my good friend and I came up with and yes you have to read the whole article to understand it. This is intellectual property.

The Nano-Technology Age

Part 1: The Lead-up to the new age

The Debt ceiling bill was the proverbial tip of the iceberg for what is to come. Many of you may or may not be aware that the bill that recently got passed was actually a change of political power within the United States With the passage of the bill congress has essentially gave the Republicans a fighting chance for 2012, if you would like me to elaborate on this please let me know. Guess who is leading for the 2012 Republican nomination?

Thats right Ron Paul.

(Now this whole idea we came up with is based on the idea that Ron Paul actually gets into office as the President of the United States in 2012.)

If Ron Paul gets into office we all know what he will do to the Federal reserve and the fractional banking system, essentially he will destroy what the Bankers have working so hard on since the days that FDR sold our country to them, but they will not go down without a fight and you can see how President John F. Kennedy paid the price the hard way when he wanted to end the Fed.

So a deal has to be cut with the Elitist Bankers to keep them happy. A simple solution to this is to involve the Elitists in the New age so they have a hand in its creation. But before we get into the deal we first have to discuss how the plan to collapse the economies of the world is the day we usher in the New age and the day we all become free from the monetary system and working for money.

We believe Ron Paul has been chosen to collapse the economy and usher in the New age as it is going to be a win-win for both the General population and the elitists. A deal has been made, or at least I hope it has been made between the political establishment and the elitists.

Part 2: The new currency of the world

It is safe to assume that when the banking establishment collapses that the economies of the world will collapse with it. Leaving us as a human species to come up with an alternative to encourage growth through technology and science. Technology and Science of course is our plan as a human species to evolve, technology and science has played an important role in advancing us as a human species there is no denying that. From an evolutionary standpoint the current path we are heading down, we are destroying ourselves and I believe that the elitists have probably realized this. How primitive would we look to an Alien Species if they saw us living in tribes (countries) fighting each other instead of progressing as a planet together as the Human species.

When the economies are collapsed a new form of currency will have to be implemented and we believe this new currency will be "Bitcoin" Please watch the videos below if you have questions about Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is designed to evolve the human species through technology. As more and more Bit coins are "mined" through complex algorithms that only computers can dig through they become more complex algorithms that require better technology to burn through the difficult algorithms, essentially requiring more computing power. This computing power is discussed next.

Part 3: The Deal

We all see the programs about Nano-technology and how we as humans have the ability to create nano-technology on an atomic level and I am sure soon the sub-atomic, however this technology has been held back due to funding. Yep our monetary system is holding us back as a human species!! Surprise Suprise

For those that want a peek at what we as humans are capable of doing check out some of the below clips:

Now imagine you had this Nano "Dust" and you could make anything with it. All you need is a "Blueprint" or program and it assembles. Essentially we would be able to manipulate almost anything in our environment. And how do we pay for this?

Guess what we have a new currency that relies on technology. You get your currency by mining or plugging in your nano creations into the system to provide more computing power, hell even houses could be made of this Nano dust. Everyone gets currency. The mind of human species will evolve dramatically as humans begin to manipulate the environment to their liking essentially becoming gods of our world. In order for this to happen the elitists need to be in agreement with the political establishment that they will lead the Nano-Age by being the top companies that provide Nano dust to the world. In my view this is the only way the elitists will agree to it.

Part 4: The new class system

Currently our Social Class is based off economics, our new age will be ruled by a new class.

Instead of having the Rich, Middle class and the poor. We will have classes of humans judged by their ingenuity. Your IQ will soon be how you are classed.

It is getting late here so I will continue more tomorrow as we get deeper into this. I have voice recordings of our think tank sessions that are quite long that I will add to this thread once I am done writing everything. Will add more tomorrow.
edit on 6-8-2011 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Note:

I would like to ask all members to please keep this thread on track, if you would like a debate please do so via u2u. This thread is for members to continue digging into social, political and many more issues. If you have an idea feel free to contribute, I will kick it off with a thought provoking idea that my good friend and I came up with and yes you have to read the whole article to understand it. This is intellectual property.

I don't understand where your going with this.

Do you just want all of us to u2u our ideas to you so you can add them to your "intellectual property' ??

Sorry, but I'm here to debate and listen to what others have to say also.

I suggest you start a blog instead if that's your intention..
If I am wrong then please explain your concept a little better..

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ya know, we are LUCKY to be living in these times....where everyone senses something coming.
I see the difference between the worldly view and the spirit view, which is a mystery revealed in Romans 7-9...and then Galations, but this what we are witnessing in the news and the political scene today. It crosses right over into everyday life...sneekily sometimes. I'm a currency market trader and there's one currency pair that leads the way......it says duck....it's coming to a head before 2012, seemingly.

good thread here
edit on 6-8-2011 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sorry should have been more clear, my intention was for people not to derail the thread with useless batter where you have to through 10 pages of a troll arguing an invalid point completely off subject. Basically just warning shills to stay out. Good debate on topic is encouraged :-)

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Your thread title piqued my interest, and sparked an idea within my feeble little mind. What if we did organize a think tank, but within a chat room, so that it could be in real-time. This way, proper questions/responses, etc could be presented in an orderly fashion. Then we could have a secretary post the day's results and highlights to a thread created for that purpose. What do you guys think?

If anyone is interested in pursuing this idea, please let me know. I would think that it would have to be relatively small, say definitely no more than 20 people, ideally around 8-10 maybe. We would have to write-up some bylaws or procedural processes, which could be used in subsequent sessions, or we could actually just brainstorm and draw our conclusions from there. I think that would be more in line with a think tank, as procedural nonsense could make it more like an online hearing, lol, which would probably be more difficult to organize and carry out.

Once the group is selected we could brainstorm on which topics we would like to cover, pick one, and then divide the sub-topics up and assign two or more people to the same area, but who will research independently. Then we get together on the specified date and present our findings and start brainstorming.

I think this is a great idea, and if no one is willing to organize it, I would be more than happy to. I have a dormant domain parked that I could put a chat script on, plus whatever else we decided to put up. The beauty of it though is that we will post all of our conclusions and solutions here on ATS...conclusions drawn from the cooperation of many people, which is definitely hard to do on the forums. If I can get at least 10 people interested, I will proceed.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

If Ron Paul gets into office we all know what he will do to the Federal reserve and the fractional banking system, essentially he will destroy what the Bankers have working so hard on since the days that FDR sold our country to them

Untrue.

On December 23, 1913 while congress was on it's christmas break, President Woodrow Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law.

This act, drafted by Rothschild agent Paul Warburg on Jekyll Island, Georgia, created a privately owned central bank that we call the federal reserve.

At that time, in 1912, republicans pushed for 'The Aldrich Plan' - a plan to establish a central bank. It caught a lot of heat so the bankers used the good old False Left Right Paradigm and had the democrats introduce the federal reserve act.... essentially the same bill, just worded different.

Anyone who would like to know more, google "The Secrets of The Federal Reserve Ebook" or just click the link in my signature.

Aside from that quote, s&f op

peace

edit to add: FDR actually went off the blueprint of Mandell House, the author of the 'novel' Philip Dru. Mandell House was commissioned by the House of Rothschild to write this book and he is considered by many as the unofficial secretary of state to FDR.
edit on 6-8-2011 by vermonster because: added house ref

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Hey all just wanted to stop in to say I will be adding more tomorrow night.

Keep your eye on the dollar in the next 2 weeks.

Kdial1

top topics

join