It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber Dutchsinse - HAARP ring and Scalar Square edge CAUGHT ON VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How thats a real purty hole in the sky you got there. You did a fantastic job pointing the finger right away with no evidence whatsoever at Haarp. There is no evidence haarp can do what you say it can. there is no reference in its documented literature of scalar waves and even if haarp was what you say what motivation would its operators have to make nice holes in clouds?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

I'm not denying HAARP exists or even if it can manipulate weather. I'm saying it doesn't show up on Doppler radar.

en.wikipedia.org...

A Doppler radar is a specialized radar that makes use of the Doppler effect to produce velocity data about objects at a distance. It does this by beaming a microwave signal towards a desired target and listening for its reflection, then analyzing how the frequency of the returned signal has been altered by the object's motion.

It sees the variations of the frequency in the HAARP rings and scalar squares and returns data showing the outline of the excited area of the atmosphere. It is only showing the change in frequency, not real weather.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
How thats a real purty hole in the sky you got there. You did a fantastic job pointing the finger right away with no evidence whatsoever at Haarp. There is no evidence haarp can do what you say it can. there is no reference in its documented literature of scalar waves and even if haarp was what you say what motivation would its operators have to make nice holes in clouds?

Here's US law regarding weather modification:
www.scribd.com...

Read page 4 here to see motivations for it's use:
www.wired.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Let's be explicit here.

Weather scientists explain this effect as caused by jet planes flying though a special type of thin cloud layer.

www.newscientist.com...

My sources, which aren't much more reliable than anyone else's, say that HAARP is not for weather modification but that some groups would like people to believe it is, as that would be a good cover story for the audience that has suspicions about HAARP.

For those who know how to read higher-level math equations, scalar field theory is discussed in the following Wikipedia article:

en.wikipedia.org...

The non-scientists involved in this discussion believe that Tesla demonstrated a practical use for scalar energy in his beam weapon ideas dating from the 1930's. I have not been able to totally understand "scalar energy" myself. But the NPR site about Tesla says that this type of beam is known today as a "charged particle beam."

In this use, "scalar" is a mathematical term comparing to "vector." I get that a "scalar" phenomenon can only occur (in this universe) within some sort of limited space, like a beam or a cylinder. Once such a field is set up, a disturbance in any part of it is immediately transmitted to every other part. I may be wrong about this, but it seems roughly parallel to a kind of consciousness.

It's easy to make anyone who talks about this sound like a nut. They did it to Tesla, They're doing it to Bearden. It's not an easy phenomenon to demonstrate, and it violates certain sacred scientific dogmas. So it will remain a subject of derision until such time as someone can break through the barriers and clearly demonstrate it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared

Originally posted by Drew99GT

I'm not denying HAARP exists or even if it can manipulate weather. I'm saying it doesn't show up on Doppler radar.

en.wikipedia.org...

A Doppler radar is a specialized radar that makes use of the Doppler effect to produce velocity data about objects at a distance. It does this by beaming a microwave signal towards a desired target and listening for its reflection, then analyzing how the frequency of the returned signal has been altered by the object's motion.

It sees the variations of the frequency in the HAARP rings and scalar squares and returns data showing the outline of the excited area of the atmosphere. It is only showing the change in frequency, not real weather.

There's only one problem with that: HAARP and Doppler rader use different frequencies...

HAARP heats the ionosphere. The ionosphere starts at about 250,000 feet above Earth's surface. Doppler radar maximum tilt is about 55,000 feet!!! It can't see things in the ionosphere.

AGAIN, the the bazilllonth time, the center of each of these "rings" is a nexrad weather site. How convenient...

If the rings showed up NOT at the center of each radar site, then I'd start listening, or "believing" as Dutchweed likes to say. The squares are loading errors on Intellicast's computer system for their radar output.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

These to me say something came through on the way down... Not HAARP. Just because I don't think HAARP can shoot these "beams" all over the world like it's totally bendable signals. It's just lame to think that. But I do think these images show something coming down, and the cloud was just in the way.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join