It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment with Numbers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi everybody,..

Wanted to share this experience with you guys. This was a long time ago in the mid 70's. My sibling and I decided we would try this experiment, while we were in separate states, me in the mid west, them in the south at home. Got sibling to be the sender and I was to be the receiver of a number .. which could have been any number 1-100. Well , that night at a certain time we sat down to do this. Upon my return, we exchanged the numbers we had both written down and yes, you guessed it , you are psychic lol, our numbers were identical.

Now I don't know if this was just a coincidence or not, and I don't really believe in just coincidences, but we were both charged emotionally at the time, intense situation was going on. Whether that has anything to do with the experience , I do not know. But thought you guys may want to try this out sometime for yourselves at a certain time of day, or even send colors. Try with online friends even. Try to spark your abilities and bring them to life. . See where you stand psychically.

Maybe we could even get something going here, and send a number to a mod or something to hold? If we could get a willing number holder.
Just an idea .. I will let you guys take off with it if interested or even possible.

But I most certainly have found that there still is this connection even when thousands of miles apart...

Thanks for reading and hope you guys enhance your abilities... Working on mine.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
you only did the experiment once?
It was probably chance if that's the case. Everything I've read and experienced with psychic phenomenon suggests that it is extremely difficult to view numbers. They don't really exist in a way that you can view them psychically.
This is why I find it so funny when people try to predict dates and times, or lottery numbers.

forget it....my guess is 43.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You were thinking of 75 or 76

My brother and I used to do this a lot when we were younger. We could go for about 4 or 5 random numbers back and forth and guess correctly until it stopped. Still far greater than probability would suggest is likely. I've also been able to do this from time to time with random people.

My working theory is that people do have the ability to communicate through the mind. We just let ourselves get in the way by trying to over think it.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Not sure what part you are from .. but from my parts, numbers don't seem to be a prob. We always after that would use playing cards in our experiments. Spouse is a very good reader also. The energy or weight of the card is how spouse does it. We all have our own ways of doing things I suppose from all the folk I know who have done this with me. Playing cards ...getting the color and suit is even better to try. Thanks for reminding me. Yeah only once I recall across the miles like that ... the rest were up close and near home..
edit on 6-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

Hi and thanks for the reply, Jingle. Am sure you and your bro had a lot of fun.

I agree totally. We ofttimes let OTHER things get in the way of this god given I believe, ability that has been hampered/hindered and squashed..... Fluoride may have a LOT to do with it imo too btw... but. Right on the money there!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

One event isalways a coincidences! But it begins your data collection and can be used down the line.

I've been working on some of my abilities since the 70's, though, its been dificult. I've always been sort of decent at pre-cognition, though with parctice lately, telepathy is beginning to work rather well, at least with certain individuals. One of my "house mates" and I have been exchanging thoughts telepathicaly for the past several months (6 - 9). It makes for some interesting verbal conversations since not all the "words" are spoken.

I'm trying to develop psychkensis as well, but,still "stalled".

By the way; when I say your thread title the number 15 poped into my head, before reading your post. So...was that your number, or, was that the age of one of you? (prolly unrelated
)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Creepy, my guess was also 43..

(seriously)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think all humans have the ability to read minds we just don't know how to. A thought is just an electrical signal and with that signal comes electromagnetic radiation. Learn to understand and interperate that and you can read anybodys mind

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Very good answer there... that's how the brain scientists read what's going on! They have instruments: Ours is built in and needs fine tuning.

Want to try this?. I want to send a playing card to you. I want the card and the suit... the whole nine yards . I will send color first , the suit and then the number or facecard. I will not reveal the answer until tomorrow. How does that sound?

I'm sending starting now ... regardless lol...
Maybe I'll get a player or two. I'll try to post at this time 7:30 PM cst tomorrow night with the answer but not until then. k ready , set... let's go
Don't just guess. ... blank your minds out and FEEL the card. Open that 3rd eye now !
edit on 6-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Reminder: I'm still sending out a playing card for any of you who wants to try this experiment.

Reminder I'll be giving out the answer tonight ! So please concentrate to see if you can receive the message of the card I'm sending and please make sure to post your answers before 7pm cst.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm going with the 7 of clubs

2nd line

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm getting a 5 or 6 of spades.

Bicycle card deck with a blue design.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Didn't have many takers did I? maybe next time.

OK for those who was guessing the number my sibling and I had : The answer is 32.

For the card, It was the 10 of Clubs. Thanks to you, willing participants

Thought it was worth a try but I don't think too many took this seriously.... or did you? Maybe you would even be interested in trying remote viewing? Lessons are here if you so wish .. Enjoy: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
How is it that we even understand what words mean, the only reason is the connection between our minds, although a rational mind would perceive itself to have "learnt" language, the innate ability to understand and express communication is basically a facet of our common telepathy.

To the definition of telepathy, is basically the ability to read something that one is trying to conceal from others, and thus, in the purest form, we would all be the exact same person if we all had complete telepathy and empathy with each others existence.

Who would that person be, is the question - what would exist, if we knew what was going to exist before we could create it?
edit on 8-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm going to venture a guess on the playing card: 7 of Diamonds?
For the number.....42

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Awww I wished I saw this thread earlier.As I read it and you asked for us to choose a number,I looked at your name and you have the same name as my sister so I was gonna say the number of her house,which is 32,when I saw it was 32 I thought typical,,but probably wouldnt have worked if I had saw this earlier,it wouldnt have been 32 even though I would have still said that.

Hope your gonna carry on

~AMF~

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
How is it that we even understand what words mean, the only reason is the connection between our minds, although a rational mind would perceive itself to have "learnt" language, the innate ability to understand and express communication is basically a facet of our common telepathy.

good question. lol ... It truly amazes me to even fathom the workings of our brains, etc. Yes, I see what you are saying..

To the definition of telepathy, is basically the ability to read something that one is trying to conceal from others, and thus, in the purest form, we would all be the exact same person if we all had complete telepathy and empathy with each others existence.

Good point. You're making me think lol. It would be a boring world then wouldn't it?

Who would that person be, is the question - what would exist, if we knew what was going to exist before we could create it?

Man, wouldn't that about make us basically GOD himself, ? Then I'd probably start creation/mankind as an extension of myself, so that I wouldn't be bored?? lol I'm having fun here. Appreciate your reply , systemresistor! You keep a man on their toes

to alienmindflare:

Dollar short are we? Wish you could have gotten here too! Right on the money.
I'll do another if you like, reveal one same time next wk? let me get a few takers and I'm good to go . Just let me know, and I'll try to send message around 6:30pm and reveal at 7pm, sound like a plan? Sun at 7pm cst I will reveal. At 6:30 PM CST, you can start concentrating? Just let me know k?
edit on 8-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

to alienmindflare:

Dollar short are we? Wish you could have gotten here too! Right on the money.
I'll do another if you like, reveal one same time next wk? let me get a few takers and I'm good to go . Just let me know, and I'll try to send message around 6:30pm and reveal at 7pm, sound like a plan? Sun at 7pm cst I will reveal. At 6:30 PM CST, you can start concentrating? Just let me know k?
edit on 8-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

Not quite sure why you said dollar short are we :/ but yeh I think that sounds cool,same time next week,,so you gonna find some others first then send us a message at 6.30pm ?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

I'm just an old country bumpkin' and don't talk properly at times
Didn't mean a thing by that , please don't get me wrong. Just meant you were late in a weird way. I'll try to do better to not let my hick slang get in the way.

Yeah, I'll send another number ....anywhere between 1-100. Or would you rather try the playing card?

I'll concentrate 15 min on the number starting at 6:30pm cst. Then reveal at 7. So number or playing card... I'll let you choose since you are willing to try.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Hey no worries about that saying,,Im not offended at all
just never heard it. And you can do either,,card or number,Ive been practicing my psychic gifts recently so any is cool with me

Thanx

~AMF~

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join