It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Being Kept Away By God?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Please do not tun this into a God doesn't exsist thread. Im working on the idea based on those of us who do believe in God. I know many of you don't , so this is for the believers of God and aliens. That said, heres a theory I was thinking about.

What if aliens were being kept away from God, or our technology is unable to advance through devine intervention? Maybe they were allowed at some point to visit and help mankind as suggested on Ancient Aliens. The aliens could have a higher understanding of Him, lr maybe a real closer connection due to them being and older race. He was able to communicate with them, and allow them to help start our knowledge on this planet. But the were not allowed to stay. Humans were to learn and grow, and we are not ready to be reunited with our friends yet until our collective conciousness is ready. We as humans are still a baby race and neeIn d much learning and enlightenment. Maybe ufo sightings are them allowed to check on us but not let thier presence know to the masses until they are instructed so by God.

I have not read anywhere in the bible that we are alone in the universe. I have not read He has not created any other living beings anywhere. In fact angels are alien beings to use with differrent properties that have been instructed to communicate with a select few when needed.

Thank you for reading my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Possible that the lord created other races first as some sort of an angel workforce to help him keep an eye on the universe. When he/she finally decided to create humans and life on this rock these "aliens" where used to watch over us and help us advanced to the next stage.

Maybe the "apple" was something an early ancestor did that caused us to gain knowledge we should not have had yet. My only concern is that our lord is supposed to be all knowing and powerful correct? then why bother creating aliens to watch over us an help us, unless he/she needed a good long rest period.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
actually, the Bible says we are among them....and they take any form they wish.... 2 or 4 legged or with wings

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I love your thinking SB. Personally I too think there's something spiritual in the mix here as well. Personally I believe in a God, I don't think we have much clue on what God is though...I just feel like something is there, same way I feel there's other intelligent life out there and same way I feel whatever that other life is, they've been here before. S+F!

ETA: I think we will know them at some point.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eastern1Stranger

I would think the creator would make other races because of a love for beauty and life. Maybe there is a greater plan for all the races of the universe.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Keeping them away ? if he is the allmighty god, would he not just place the seed of another civ long enough way so they will never meet, he would be powerful enough to see what kind of tech they would invent in the future.

I like the idea of a entity that created .. well, everything. but who created him ?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Which God?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
interesting idea on your post, IMHO, anything is possible. I think we don't know the half of it. & on a sidenote, great avatar OP --- good job. I met a pit bull earlier today in the pet store. her name was Juliette and she was a rescue. on top of that she was a big ole sweetheart.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well I think you are close. I reject any notion of benevolence thru them. Who else can the Bible be refering to as " The wicked " . Man is described as evil and there are wicked men. But " The wicked " are these you speak of as I believe, they are at war with God. The Elite know God exists and they have allied themselves with these wicked angels. It is no more complicated than that.

The Bible is the absolute truth you seek. If you know there is a God then do you doubt his capability to communicate a message to us? The Bible is.......

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
if "aliens" are angelic, well, a portion of them fell.
but they are still angelic...
the rest of what I am gonna say doesn't derive itself in any way from the bible, it's just from me...
the angels, weather fallen or not, are brothers and sisters, fallen or not. they take care of their own.
it is the angels that keep their kind from interfering with earth. they feel it is their responsibility, they feel that they will not be complete till their fallen brothers and sisters return to them,

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Great thread and creative title, on the seventh day God rested, and the sneaky aliens tried their luck?
Sometimes its easy to think we are inside gods body sort of like worms or something, helping Gods balance in his guts?
All them stars just cells?
The aliens , invading viruses?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

kind of.....

By free will, they are kept away. Because it means something to them, they obey it and therefore wait until we are ready to mingle with I guess.

So not by god but by god's ( our ) laws...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The Exodus is a foreshadowing of our own exodus from the earth. Deuteronomy is our guidebook for how to act when we exit the wilderness of the earth after our journey is complete. There is a hidden mystery that most people miss completely. The universe is our inheritance.

Deuteronomy 4:19

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Ephesians 3

7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.

A Prayer for the Ephesians

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

Read closely. There are families in heaven. Heaven is space.

Einstein's four fundamentals of physics. TIME, SPACE, MATTER, ENERGY

In the beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy). LINK
edit on 6-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

That would be just great. Another nail in the coffin of free will anyone? Thank gosh someone other than myself controls what happens to me!

CJ

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I believe in God and aliens.

This is so far completely away from the truth, like totally completely 100% without a doubt. I would think you are a disinformation agent, a joker, or a kid.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

The Exodus is a foreshadowing of our own exodus from the earth. Deuteronomy is our guidebook for how to act when we exit the wilderness of the earth after our journey is complete. There is a hidden mystery that most people miss completely. The universe is our inheritance.

Deuteronomy 4:19

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the LORD your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the LORD took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Ephesians 3

7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power. 8 Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ, 9 and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things. 10 His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, 11 according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord. 12 In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. 13 I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory.

A Prayer for the Ephesians

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family[a] in heaven and on earth derives its name.

Read closely. There are families in heaven. Heaven is space.

Einstein's four fundamentals of physics. TIME, SPACE, MATTER, ENERGY

In the beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy). LINK
edit on 6-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Thought this was an A1 briliant post

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

great post. good to see im not the only one whos thinking were not alone based on the bible.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Other world reglions mention it. In the Quoran for example there are references to ET, yes i have read it but it is heavy going i must admit.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Good topic, and hard to cover, but I'll give it a shot.

We begin with a race of beings we know almost nothing about, and try to assume their relation to God? We don't know our neighbors relation to God, how can we imagine it for this "these" outside races of beings.

We can speculate based upon the fruits that we can observe at best, and be totally wrong in the process, because we can't observe all of their fruits in the first place, and a person is judged and tested based upon the fruits they bear.

What I can do is extrapolate the data I've scrounged up over the years, and form a picture of what they are, their motives, and how they behave in relation to mankind, especially in these technologically advanced days. We assume that we are more advanced then when we were 2000 years ago, we do so based upon the new technology that exists almost entirely. We as a race have not evolved a whole lot in our thought process, since that time, in fact, have gone backwards in some very important ways. Do we assume these beings are ahead of us just because their technology is more advanced? We shouldn't.

We look to how technology is embraced and now integrated bodily, it also has replaced our means of communiction to the point, it's far more commonplace to dialog through it, rather then person to person. Take our present course forward, and clearly it will pan out towards us being not only fully integrated and linked through our technology, we become enslaved to it, and in many ways, are enslaved to it already. What happens in our society, the more integration of the technology results in a colder emotional and spiritual state of being, and I have to assume, ET followed the same course of action, thus they would be a collective, and advancements are not based upon individual merit, inspired by God, but through their collective, hive mind, and we as a race, going back to the tower of Babble, are clearly shown as being separated from each other by God himself in order to prevent this from happening. We continue to remain seperated by language and culture, yet understand, this gap is now closing, thanks to technology. If God intervened with us once, for this, and we transgress just the same, it's only logical that he would do so again, thus the reason Sodom "and" Ghomora were taken out.

I look towards further studies along how they have interacted with us so far, and I don't see any cosmic saving grace floating around us through or by them. What I see are reports of people and animals being brutally abducted, devoid of human dignity, not very angelic, or following in line with the teachings of God in my opinion.

We have another aspect that must be addressed as well, Jesus, God himself in the flesh, was only on "our" planet, he did it only once, what makes "us" so special? I then compare the miracles that have happened, to point out, that through faith, all disease and misfortune can be overcome, and we still insist upon choosing our own means for healing and freedom...Just as it seems, ET is as well along a far deeper level then us.

If we got back to the basic teachings along what scripture teaches, and embrace it fully, practicing these things we are told we have the full capacity to do, then through God, our race itself becomes more advanced then theirs in every way, entirely because we do not rely upon technology to do our bidding, we rely upon God himself to aid us along anything what so ever, including of course, space travel.

I can go back through history, where there were monuments being built that would be nearly, if not, impossible to do today, and it makes me wonder if they loaned out some of their technology to us temporarily, knowing full well back then, we had absolutely no means to duplicate it. It would explain many things, yet at the same time, why haven't they given us much on loan as of late? It's because we now have the capacity to reverse engineer their wares, and instead of a push from them to focus on things relavent towards faith, we see only more mysterious sightings. We are being observed, and that's pretty much it from them, a benevolent creature will interact in a positive manner, such as if we visit a flock of deer for preservation study, and it starts to die out or something catostrophic is about to happen to it, we aren't going to just let the flock suffer, we will intervene, unless we are so detached we decide to study the effects of these poor creatures suffering....well, ET is studying the effects of us as a race suffering.....

I don't demonize them, I do think they are living beings he created for a purpose, but I do think they have lost their way, their humanity, or what was divinely appointed to them, but then again, he could have created them as he did the ants and the bee's, to merely be custodians and are destined to perish into the dust with nothing further to be asked of their being. You can only speculate along these things, so please, don't take what I say on the matter as being the only perception.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join