It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Riot In Tottenham London

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Plenty of police units are equiped with guns, thats were this whole thing started with a firearm unit officer shooting and killing an armed criminal (although the gun wasn't discharged there is no evidence it wasn't brandished at the police causing them to open fire)

All the water cannons are over in Northern Ireland with British armed forces for some daft reason (I can understand why they have some but not why all).

They've now said rubber bullets have been ok'd if needed but unless any looters start threatening police with guns there will be no police use of firearms.

edit on 9-8-2011 by macdad1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the info,
I'm just amazed that this is going on. I started listening to a station (lbc97.3) located there ( i guess )and people are calling in
asking the same I asked, from what I hear they can't do it, that they are hoping the extra Police
will intimidate them to stop.

Seems its mainly kids " from the calls" with no respect.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
This video shows that these people have the will to win.

Let's see how much will they have when the English stand up to them... like the Millwall supporters in SE London currently are. Don't get me wrong I'm not advocating some kind of race-war, but these rioters clearly feel no pride or connection to England and it's up to the English to make them behave.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Quite a few of the 'old' major football mobs are making plans to take whatever steps necessary to defend their communities from the rioters and looters....let's hope it's not necessary.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by inquisitivenature
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

This is another WTF moment!! I'm in Australia and the news whilst publishing details of event is publishing this differently than say... the riots throughout various countries of the middle east. Having never been to the UK just wondering what your thoughts are as to why?

Because if it was to get to the point Libya did "which i doubt" the UK will look like completely hypocritical when a foreign power want to step in and carry out airstrikes on the the british army for shooting these scumbags,

I would support the British Army shooting all of them to be quite honest with you, there a waste generation because of the government being to soft on them, they are the real reason the government has let in thousands of polish to fill the vacant jobs this Xbox generation of wasters can't be bothered to do, because they have been aloud to get away with murder in schools, at home, and on the streets,

Thats my take on it

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

But you reap what you sow.

The reason we have a generation lacking in morals and any sort of standards is the direct result of the ongoing social engineering and policies of succesive governments and P.C do-gooders who have been hell bent on changing the very fabric of British society.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Nottingham is on fire at the moment,firebombs at police stations I just saw on the news.80 arrests so far

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join