It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver airport mason keypad code

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well there you have it folks, obviously our Masonic friends have showed us that there is nothing to worry about.

You see it's just a time capsule they made, becasue they got really bored one day and said, "Hey, let's make a time capsule and paint strange apocolyptic murals on the walls of DIA. I know let's also make it our lodge and all it the New World Airport Commision. Oh wait that's not cool with everybody??? Please accept this bribe."

Nope, no plans what so ever to survive the age and take cover underground when WWIII kicks off!!!!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is a slightly irrevelant comment, in that it deals
with airports in general, not DIA.

However, it would apply very well to DIA considering how
bad the visuals are there...

Every airport, in my opinion, should play Brian Eno's groundbreaking
MUSIC FOR AIRPORTS... the world's first ambient album.

It is specially designed to relax a person.

Download it if you do not know what I am talking about-
it will CHANGE your life.

TPM

---

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I sense that you seem to think that it is much more sinister then a dedication capstone and time capsule. What exactly do you think is the object in question?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's not a keypad, it's simply the text on the base in Baille. I've touched it, no keypad here. Doesn't change the fact that there's a base there, either.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I don't necesarily think the capsule itself is sinister per se. But my research on DIA leads me to believe that there are sinister things about DIA. It alo doesn't help when occultists acknowledge the underground facility as a massive underground prison for the end of the Age, and a bunker for the elites.

Not like it hasn't happened before. Textbook WWII.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
...massive underground prison for the end of the Age, and a bunker for the elites.

Not like it hasn't happened before. Textbook WWII.

There were massive underground prisons in World War II? Please elaborate, I have not heard this theory before.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

NO there werent any underground Prisons that I know of, but the Nazis had elaborate underground bases.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Other then the Fuhrerbunker and the cave system used to store the accumulated artwork stolen from other countries I am unaware of any other German underground bases that date from World War II. Can you please list any pertinent information you may have regarding these bases?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Let's not forget the East Wing of the White House. Constructed in World War II in order to hide the fact that they were ACTUALLY building an underground safehouse/bunker to be used in emergency situations. Cloaking the construction of underground facilities is nothing new.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
how about 12212012 or 122112 as the code lol too obvious?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by AngelBinx]

[edit on 5-8-2009 by AngelBinx]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbolux1
I am not trying to say that there is a conspiracy in regards to the DIA in any way.

Besides... why is it that when anyone asks for feedback from masons they say there is no conspiracy... or it is part of a conspiracy that some nut job came up with and I have been taking it too literally?

...clip....

Now... don't go off the handle and say that everything needs geometry. Fine. It does. But to the masons that I know, geometry plays a very important part in their rituals even the postition of the lodge. I think that I can even go as far to say that geometry has many "allusions" that are guiding principals in how a mason is supposed to lead their lives.

There is a good reason why when anyone asks for feedback from Masons we sa there is no conspiracy or that the notion is just part of some conspiracy theory some nut job came up with or that you are taking things too literally. It is because, for the most part, when people ask for feedback from Masons on this forum:

1) There is no conspiracy;
2) The idea of the conspiracy is just something some nut job came up with and,
3) You are taking the nut job too literally.

Freemasons do, indeed, have a fondness for the science of geometry which the ritual tells us has been important to humanity since we first desired to shelter ourselves from the rain. It pervades the building arts, an understanding of it is required to safely construct a shelter, and a deep understanding of geometry has lead to the most beautiful accomplishments of the builder's art. You can understand why a Fraternity that takes its symbolism from the operative masons would value geometry.

Now... here is a new conspiracy. Did you know that in schools across this nation, geometry -- the same branch of mathematics that has such a central place in Masonic ritual -- is being taught to children? In most places, these classes are mandatory!! Won't someone please think of the children!

The keypad at DIA does, in fact, sit above a time capsule that was placed at the cornerstone dedication which was conducted, if I recall correctly, by the Grand Lodge of Colorado. It sits above the slab and, I suspect, the correct combination allows access to a vault area where the time capsule was placed. I guess they though the keypad would look nifty and bypass the need to break up a part of the floor to get to the time capsule when the day came to retrieve it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Probably just a coincidence but I was in Denver in late March of 2003 on the day of one of their biggest blizzards.

It was a strange storm - a few days before it was in the 70s. I remember checking the weather before I left to determine what cloths I needed to pack. There was only about one days notice before the storm hit.

Denver airport was closed for days. Even the portion of the airport under the big tent like roof was closed because they thought the snow would cause it to cave in.

I was stuck in my hotel room and I remember watching the start of the Iraq war. Bush announced the war on March 20 - the storm was on March 19.

It may sound strange but perhaps they needed the airport closed for the start of the war?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Try ''31415''.

I think that airport is a military deal. You know stuff is hidden all over the US. We don't just put it all out there for everybody to see.

Underground is where it really is happening. Underground tunnels. Hitler was good at hiding things.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jmilici

the power of synchronicity brought me here to revive this thread.

I didnt know this airport was so full of symbolism, which is really odd considering the recent threads about whats going on in there recently.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Be thankful for the Air, for soon your wings will melt.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Ayin70 because: Conjunction

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

The Denver Airport is over-hyped in my opinion.

What has been recently happening there. I hadn't heard about anything interesting going on there.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join