It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver airport mason keypad code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
with all of the discussion about the denver airport runways, i went straight to the aeronautical source.

... so, all other sources aside, the pilot in me tells me to trust this moreso than anything else.

So you trust a generic Department of Transportation website more than the airport's official website?

Where in the world did all the other sites get the information on the new longer runway if not from the Airport's press release?

Anyway, since we're supposed to be denying ignorance here, I emailed the responsible party from DOT and will post his reply if/when I get it.

EDIT: Holy smokes - that has to be the fastest reply I've ever gotten:

From Sederberg, Shahn

Your are absolutely correct. [ ... ] The information found on DIA's website is the most current at this time, however the changes should appear on our website within a few days.

Thank You,

Shahn G. Sederberg
Aviation Planner
Colorado Division of Aeronautics
(303) 261-xxxx

So, there we have it - can we put the runway length issue to rest now?

(Good thing I'm not flying KeenKid Airlines - I don't have much faith in his pilot instincts now!)

[edit on 30-8-2004 by Midnight Watchman]

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Woohoo my first post, ive seen alot of links for it all but here are a couple more. Its a 1996 Interview with Alex Christopher, Author of Pandora's Box and Pandora's Box II

Interview Transcript

New World Airport Commision? on the capstone

author says these are masonics symbols in the floor, masons of the group can u debunk these for me

I think this link was posted not sure

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There is nothing to debunk. The images you have provided do not contain masonic images. Are you sure you have the right links?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
the second 2 links are in the transcript of an interview in the first link.

And im not sayin they are, was just stating what the transcript claims, hence y i asked for clarification.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
why would they build a secret base under a public airport that more than 98,000 people go to a day, and put suspicious paintings and symbols and # all over it? wouldnt they want it to be more of a secret?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
has anyone noticed that this is an IRAQI eagle ON THE SOLDIERS HAT? or that he's holding an AK-47, OR THAT HIS UNIFORM IS IRAQI GREEN? THIS IS NOT A NAZI SOLDIER. HE IS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST.

ALSO, THE PHILADELPHIA AIRPORT HAS A 7 STORY UNDERGROUND CARGO CENTER IN IT CALLED CARGO CITY. I HAVE SEEN THE FULL BLUEPRINTS FOR IT WHEN I WORKED AT DAY AND ZIMMERMAN ENGINEERING. I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH DIRT WAS MOVED TO MAKE THIS UNDERGROUND CITY(IF IT COMPARES WITH THE AMOUNT MOVED AT DIA).

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The American Embassy in South Africa is said to be like Fort Knox, and totally self-reliable (its own sewage, and electricity systems), cost some insane amount of money, and well, when they constructed it, you guessed it...
Underground levels up the wazzoo.

People have no idea what goes down 'undergrown', so safe to assume its all harmless?

Makes you think of every single underground Nuclear test that they did in New Mexico, and the region, if maybe they knew what they were doing better than we give them credit for.

People, I lived in the Arctic. I moved there when the Cold War had just ended. The DEW Line was not dis-assembled. Its not for Distant Early Warning, I reckon, more likely has to do with GOD KNOWS WHAT, as the geodesic domes are designed to protect satellite dishes (and other electromagnetic transmitters, etc.)

Then again, if that was its purpose, it was outdated by HAARP.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Who keeps dredging up these OLD OLD OLD threads? Hint to newbies and naves....if it ain't on the first page....FORGET IT!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OK Noob ramblin on page 4 sorry -

Hindsight is a wonderfull thing, the mural is so 911, middle east terrorist attacking multicultural New York. rah rah. Then little try hard nazi boy Bush or roidrage Arnie or whoever says OK I killed the threat gimme all your weapons so I can create something from them.
Hmm still waiting for gas mask, bio war on impure (less tasty) creatures.
Populate the world with the aryan seed. (Larger Reptile farming ops)

That plant, the illuminated one, "the light of truth", distracting all the folk with it's fancy, symbolic of religions all stemming from the same source.
The power the electricity, comforts, distracting everyone from what is happening around them.

Re - Geometry in construction. It's not so much the geometry, everything has geometry. It has to do with the specific types of geometry, certain numbers and sizes and arrays that are common design elements employed by masons throughout history. Lots of these elements are consciously and subconsciously picked up by people.
Eg, my fellow detailer at work, likes 13's and often uses it in his building design's.
I used to always work whenever I had the opportunity, with principles from what I now know to be quite questionable stuff.

The room you are sitting in now is resonating, like a pipe organ, the size, shape, contents, pressure and such, effecting all the stuff like pitch, amplitude and timbre. Not only that your body is a certain size and shape and resonates too. We know from music that playing a horrible sound on an instrument makes us cringe and a nice makes us happy.
W'ell what is the effect then of your room frequency on your body. Your room could be a pitch that forms a dischord with your liver.
And you sit in your little room every day getting more depressed and more toxic because your liver is in disharmony.
Stuff like this is not taken into consideration enough. Most buildings are slowly killing thier occupants because these design principles are not implemented in our silly modern system.

Anyway Geometry is powerful
Planetary Sacred Geometry stuff is so interesting especially in relation to historic sights.

Anyway the G does it for me. Our silly little local lodge with all the silly little local masons doing their thing, is only fit for the set square and compass. The G is only revealed in big things.

I'm sorry but anything mason is dodgy to me. Initially the intentions seem great and all that. But as you move higher in the pyramid it turns to #.
Low level masons are misled blind sheep.
High level masons are initiated into a horrible states of mind, to prepare them for ever higher grades of nastyness eek....
till they become fit to serve a king...or queen lol.

Why not have an underground base.
We humans have slaved for so long for ourselves with so little to show, that our world system must be so inefficient or a lot of surplus has been syphoned off. Thats my opinion though, can't prove it, can only feel it.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
well, mike ultra, I must say you're hitting it right on the (G-) spot there. I think this is just one of many parts of a system wich most of us aren;t conscious of wich is influencing our health on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ATS - Question: of all my searches; seeing I live no where near DIA is there any other pictures available other than a left side photo?? Any frontal, underneath or right side images???

It would be nice to get other vantage points to get a better grasp of what it is - could be light, could be a doorway to the underground could be nothing? I'll keep searching though....

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hdchop

I found this, it appears to be the front on view of the so called keypad. It is a braille sign, and here is a link to a post translating it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
But is HAS to be evil...it has the square and compass on it.....

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Nice. So DIA has a "Time Capsule" and the capstone says something about people 100 years from now. Thats interesting. Any ideas?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good Call - Hotbakedtater Thanx for the image!!!

[edit on 16-5-2008 by hdchop]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

^ indicate next letter is a capital
_is something I could not find,
and when one mark stands for multiple leters the letters are in ()

^D(en)V(er) ^(in)T(er)N^NAL ^AIRPORT
^D(ED)IC^N ^CAP(st)_O
^(c")^(The) ^M,^W, ^GR(and) ^LODGE ^(of) ^COLORADO
_^^AF (and) ^^AM F ^(the) ^M. ^R. ^PR(in)CE
^HALL ^GR(and) ^LODGE _^F (and) ^^AM
^M(ar)(ch) #19, #1994^(the) ^_T ^CAPSULE
^;N ^(th) ^(st)_O^:TA(in)S ^MESSAGES (and)
^MEMORABILIA^!^(the) ^P (of) ^(the) ^YE(ar) 2001

Denver InternNal Airport
DedicN Capst_o
"The M.W. Grand Lodge of Colorado
AF and AM F The M. R. Prince
Hall Grand Lodge _F and AM
March 19, 1994 The _t Capsule
;n Th St_o :tains Messages and
Memorabilia! The P of The Year #2001

Interestingly the first character of line 3 is a closing quote, yet it should be an opening quote. Also there is no close, so I am missing something there also.
Also the very first mark on line 3 is offset incorrectly it is too high. It seems to be between row 2 and 3.

March 19, 1994....1+9+1+9+9+4=33

But what does this mean??? "Th St_o :tains Messages and
Memorabilia! The P of The Year #2001 "

This ?????? conatains messages and Memorabilia! The P???? of the year #2001

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

That's more confusing then a real Masonic codex!!! haha..

The time capsle contains messages and memorobilia.... OMG NO WAY!!!!!

What the frikin hell do you think a time capsle is?!?!??!?!?!? Seriously...

Wow.. it's like my patience today was destroyed by reading the last few posts of this thread. *beats head against wall*.

I'd like to know what "none evil people" put in THEIR time capsles!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Gee, you'd almost think it read something like this!!! (if you didn't know better...)

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Why is it for the people of 2094. I dont get it why that year?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

100 years after 1994...... is 2094.... and the time capsle is opened after 100 years...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join