It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver airport mason keypad code

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well like I said those numbers were only estimates. There might of been more or less, the runway might not have been as long as I said or longer. The only number I was sure about is the project duration. Any way just for the heck of it, lets see your calculations.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

A runway that is approx 20,000 feet long by 100 yards wide by I believe 3-5 feet deep was being built to handle the growing international flights. That what was told to me.

So they probably unloaded around 20 cars a day 7 days a week. This project lasted for 9 months

Using your figures:

20,000 feet (length) times 300 feet (width) times 4 feet(the average of the figures you gave for depth)=24 million cubic feet of concrete

20 cars a day for seven days a week for nine months

20cars x 270 days=5,400 cars

www.gatx.com...

didnt know what type car you used so I calculated with 3000 cubic feet capacity which is bigger than the 2880 of the open top aggregate hopper shown on the site above.

5,400 cars times 3000 cubic feet each is 16.2 million cubic feet.

Using the figures you gave 16.2 million cubic feet of concrete is considerably less than 24 million cubic feet required (again using your figures).

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
That being said.

I found this after doing the calculations.

Nearly 2.9 million cubic yards of concrete were used to construct six runways, taxiways and aprons

www.flydenver.com...

so I don't know if that has anything to do with what we are talking about

Runways were built in layers, beginning with six feet of compacted, non-expansive soil, followed by a rototilled 12-inch layer of lime-treated soil to form a subgrade. On top of the subgrade are eight inches of a cement-treated base, topped with 17 inches of concrete.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
and it IS a mystery.

i am totally certain there is something secret beneath the airport.

no way was it just an eccentricly conceived airport project with the typical cost overruns and delays you'd expect with such a thing....no, there is something ELSE to the denver airport and "they" don't want us to know.

this does NOT have to mean reptilian aliens munching on homeless people or a NWO extermination center, but i defy anyone to tell me there are not secret government facilities underneath us SOMEPLACE, and that an airport sitting on top of one would lend itself to all kinds of agendas, good and not so good.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Using 3000 cubic ft was a good average, for the Gravity Discharge Covered Hoppers were the cars that we unloaded. Scroll up a little on the site you poseted.

My numbers could have also been off. I was told this during an orientation and it was more in passing than anything. Unfortunately if we had 1 or 2 more worker we probably could have doubled our yield, they had the trucks and staff at the airport to handle it. We only had one screw going also. The company had three but used the other two for there everyday buisness. Even though the few days I was there they didn't even need to use them. Good work on the calcs.

[edit on 21-8-2004 by jmilici]

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sep 3, 2003
Denver International Airport is to get USD$71.25 million in federal help to improve baggage security screening.

The money, from the US Transportation Safety Administration, will cover 75 percent of the cost of a new state-of-the-art automated screening system.

The new technology will take 16 months to install.
news.airwise.com...

That seems like overkill on the new upgrades considering the airport is brand new and the baggage system was supposed to be one of the most technologically advanced made.

And in regards to the layout of the runways, I can understand that the design may accomodate more aircraft landing at the same time. But from what I understand from a pilot buddy of mine told me that runways are typically laid out to compensate for the weather conditions of the area and the Navaids that are available.

If anyone could find information on the flight patterns and Navaids around Denver that might help in determining the reason for the layout other than to make it look like a swastika.

Also crosswinds have to play a major part in Denver being at the elevation it is, I don't understand how they could accept more than 2 runways to be operational at a time for saftey reasons.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by jimbolux1]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well I will tell you that the winds come whipping off the mountains from west to east at about 50 miles an hour on any given sunny day without any warning at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
with all of the discussion about the denver airport runways, i went straight to the aeronautical source.

www.colorado-aeronautics.org...

Remarks: All runways are 12000'x150' and are concrete. Large commercial service airport. Landing fees apply to all aircraft. ATIS 125.6 (Arr) (303) 342-0819/ 134.025 (Dep) (303) 342-0820, ASOS (303) 342-0838, UNI 122.95. See current U.S. AFD and visit website at www.flydenver.com for additional information.

not to mention down at the bottom of the website it says it was last modified Friday, June 11, 2004.

so, all other sources aside, the pilot in me tells me to trust this moreso than anything else.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"secret government facilities underneath us SOMEPLACE, and that an airport sitting on top of one would lend itself to all kinds of agendas, good and not so good."

THAT is certainly conceivable, although I'm not sure about the "bad agenda" part. I'm thinking along the lines of an R&D facility for "Black Projects" that will eventually result in military ordinance delivery vectors (hardware that carries stuff that kills things), such as what was the case with The Stealth Bomber, the F-117, and I suppose Darkstar.

[edit on 23-8-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think the mural with the darth vader looking airmask in denver international airport is merely meant to represent the war. The dude is a nazi and the wrecked buildings in the background are (obviously) from bombs, as what usually happens in wars, buildings get damaged by bombs. I was going to say the conspiracy that there is a large base underneath is rubbish, but thinking about it again it would be a top place for importing top secret military technology/anything ET related/anything that is highly classified, as there would only need to be one method of transportation (plane straight to the airport) instead of having the added hassle of cloaking it all by transporting it by truck to a storage facility away from the airport. On second thought if this cover has been blown so much that there is a underground facility and is being used for ET activities wouldn't that mean many many people would be investigating and sneaking their way in to the underground facility? Wouldn't its cover be blown like the cover of Area 51 was blown worldwide through the release of Independence Day and X-files (If anything ET related ever went on in Area 51 in the first place).

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There are a quite a number of underground military bases. In fact there used to be a "secret" bunker under a hotel (can't remember the name) in Connecticut or somwhere over there that was built to house the president, the presidents family, and space for either the congress and/or senate. The information has been released only in the past 5 years but the bunker has existed for over 3 decades. It is said that the US Government can be run from this hotel for years if needed without anyone leaving because of nuclear or other fallout.

So I believe that it is completely feasible for the airport to have an undergroud facility that is either reserved or currently in use for military purposes. Also, how many missle bases exist and how many do you know of? I recently found out that there were 3 perminant defensive missle batteries close to me that were dismantled less than 10 years ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
jimbolux1 how did you find out. I would at least try and find out what is around me or has been in the past.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ok i have stacks of pages of info on the airport inself, but does anyone have or know any sites that show better pictures of the "keypad"???

most of the pictures are side views so you really cant say it is or isnt

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
demonhunter can u send these stacks of pages of info to me please, or provide links?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbolux1
Besides, the runways seem to be very much in right angles... a very masonic representation. (right angles, horizontals, and perpendiculars)

Mmmkay. I can tell right there that you're not a pilot and haven't much experience with planes.

The reason they're at "right angles" has to do with traffic AND weather patterns in the area. Planes can't just fly into any kind of wind direction. If you're at the wrong angle to the wind, the plane becomes dangerously unstable.

So.. unless you're somehow going to prove that Masons control the weather pattern, that argument collapses immediately.

There is a ton of strange sybolism in the murals that are just plain sick to look at. It is art, and what is art to one person may not be to the next. But in such a major public venue, there is a message that is to be taken from them.

And I can tell you don't have much exposure to Mexican mural-style art. The artist is Hispanic and this is a traditional style with some very traditional Hispanic and US cultural elements in it.

But Geometry is very evidently used in the floor pattern designs and in the designs of the airport itself... it seems to me there was a mason at one of the wheels of design.

...and (no offense) that you don't have much experience with building houses and architectural design. Geometric patterns make a place look less barren and less bleak and there are certain patterns that people seem to prefer.

I would love to hear more feedback from more masons about the symbology, geometry, and dedication in the DIA.

I'm betting the answer is "none" and that the only Masonic symbology there is actually on that plaque (whatever it's there for.) Since you haven't stepped inside a Masonic building, you probably wouldn't be familiar with what they really look like. This is simply Good Architecture and a mural from a culture that you're obviously not familiar with.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right
...but i defy anyone to tell me there are not secret government facilities underneath us SOMEPLACE, and that an airport sitting on top of one would lend itself to all kinds of agendas, good and not so good.

Okay. I'm telling you that there's not secret government facilities below an airport and below that airport. It's just plain stupid to put a secret facility below a "first strike" target.

There were plenty of photos of it while it was being built and thousands of workers working on it. I know folks who work there (one is an air traffic controller.)

There ARE secret underground facilities. One that's been in the news fairly recently is located underneath a large hotel.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilici
jimbolux1 how did you find out. I would at least try and find out what is around me or has been in the past.

I was at a charity function and met the mayor of a local village near me. We got to talking about how much this area has changed in the past 20 years... apparently this entire area used to be farms and fields as far as the eye could see. About 15 years ago major development started taking place and turned the area into a major suburb. During that time the local governments were becoming more anxious about the expanding areas and its encroachment on the military areas. The military was pressured into removing them and after a 5 year battle the military decided that the population was getting too close and a strike against the missile batteries would cause too much collateral damage and they dismantled the 3 known permenant sites. The sites are now forest preserves or restricted state owned areas.

I am not sure how you could find out what is in your particular area, but if you get a local official toasty enough they tend to cough up some good stories.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Besides, the runways seem to be very much in right angles... a very masonic representation. (right angles, horizontals, and perpendiculars)

Mmmkay. I can tell right there that you're not a pilot and haven't much experience with planes.

The reason they're at "right angles" has to do with traffic AND weather patterns in the area. Planes can't just fly into any kind of wind direction. If you're at the wrong angle to the wind, the plane becomes dangerously unstable.

So.. unless you're somehow going to prove that Masons control the weather pattern, that argument collapses immediately.

I mentioned in another post in this same thread that the layout of the runways are strange because typically they are designed to accomodate for wind conditions and the navaids available to the pilots. I don't understand how they could allow more than 2 runways to be open at a time, but hey if the wind just doesn't move over there in Denver than I guess placing runways at right angles to each other is perfect!

There is a ton of strange sybolism in the murals that are just plain sick to look at. It is art, and what is art to one person may not be to the next. But in such a major public venue, there is a message that is to be taken from them.

And I can tell you don't have much exposure to Mexican mural-style art. The artist is Hispanic and this is a traditional style with some very traditional Hispanic and US cultural elements in it.

Ok, so I don't study creepy Mexican murals. Ok, just look a little deeper... they don't look so traditional to me... of course I am not an expert (which you like to point out) but I have been to museums, and went to school and college and saw some strage art in my time... but that art is a bit disturbing for Denver. And what is one persons art may not be anothers, but the art does contain symbolism of some sort, in fact I think I read an interview with the artist who described what each mural was about.

He may not find it strange, and you may not, but I'll bet you that many people do.

But Geometry is very evidently used in the floor pattern designs and in the designs of the airport itself... it seems to me there was a mason at one of the wheels of design.

...and (no offense) that you don't have much experience with building houses and architectural design. Geometric patterns make a place look less barren and less bleak and there are certain patterns that people seem to prefer.

That is why there are vaulted ceilings, archways, and patterned tile and flooring and they make things look nice. Ok... if you like I will retract the statement that masons were at work with the design of the DIA. Even though there are millions of masons in the U.S. I am sure that not one single mason would have worked on the DIA. I mean why would they? It's not like they hold real jobs... they just sit and conspire about just all day long.

I would love to hear more feedback from more masons about the symbology, geometry, and dedication in the DIA.

I'm betting the answer is "none" and that the only Masonic symbology there is actually on that plaque (whatever it's there for.) Since you haven't stepped inside a Masonic building, you probably wouldn't be familiar with what they really look like. This is simply Good Architecture and a mural from a culture that you're obviously not familiar with.

Your right... I haven't read really anything from a mason that has said anything about any symbology in the DIA. I was just asking to see if anyone who was a mason could see any masonic sybolism in the design and patterns of the DIA. But there weren't really any responses on that, so I guess there isn't any.

Oh yeah,

You are right, I am not a pilot. But a friend of mine, that I have known since 14, who is now a captain for a commercial airline, and was a CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) was teaching me for a while.

You were right again, I don't know much about Mexican or Hispanic art. But my brother is a very well respected artist in a major city in the U.S. and has painted many murals, paintings, created sculptures, won awards, was published, in the news, owned a gallery and worked as the art director for many new and old buildings buying art for the spaces. So, art to me is a foreign subject as well.

And right again... no, I don't design or build houses or other pieces of architecture. But I did take drafting in high school and architectural design in college... but I don't really remember too much.

But you were wrong on one point, I have been inside 2 masonic lodges... not many, but I have been in some. Of which I am very familiar with the interior of one, and the other was very nice... lots of hard wood and stuff.

But I will agree with you on one point...

This is simply Good Architecture and a mural from a culture that you're obviously not familiar with.

I like the place, it looks neat! The murals, I am not so familiar with them or the culture, but they freak me out and wouldn't hang them on any wall I would look at. But that is just my personal opinion.

But there is a reason for every design. Just look at a corporate logo... those have more reasons for why they look like they do than anything I have ever encountered... so I believe that the DIA does have reasons for the patterns, shapes and designs beyond the fact that they look nice.

Otherwise, it could be NWO/Illuminati/Bilderberger/Bohemian Grove/Reptilian/Grey/Silly Putty symbology.

And please don't take this as a personal attack... but I am not just some hick posting junk on here just to create a stir. It is a forum for discussion... and I am discussing.

Whew... I hate long posts... sorry to everyone that reads this far.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
thats how my house is, my girlfriend paints creepy stuff like that and i have tons of creepy paintings all around but this is off topic, who says that it is a military facility????? if there is something under there then it was obviously put there before all this terrorist crap became so bad. that or if there is something there they are out thinking people because people will automaticly thing ' well airports arent very safe so theres nothing there' but they knew people would think that and they perposly put it there but this "secret facility" might not even be there so...

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
1. The "Dath Vader" looks like a Nazi leader wearing a gas mask.
2. Perhaps the password is in the mural... ie- QUETZAL
3. I wonder if the keypad controls all locks, and doors in the airport, and when the password is input, evrything locks down, like a giant concentration camp.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join