It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system test on Nov.9...11/9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ApprehensionPerception

Even more interesting, my story is pretty similar to yours. Been checking the site and studying up, but didn't start posting until the last few days. So, welcome aboard!

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Tying the moon to the thread, 11-9-11 is the day before the 11th full moon of 2011.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

Of course I'm saying that. What else are elite reptilian shapeshifting motherships going to do with their free time?
[end sarcasm]

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hmmm the 9th of September... ironically or coincidentally 4 days after the alleged hacktivist group ANON is scheduled to "destroy Facebook" ... one has to wonder. That's all.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if its a Prep for an Invasion

1) if you Remember The Carol Rosens The Last Card! Speech ( Alien Invasion )

and Where DID i See this Before the Government Planning that is of Course at the Time Fictional !

Outer limits Episode "The Architects of Fear"

Although no specific era is indicated within the story, the plot revolves around a Cold War setting in which a nuclear holocaust appears to be imminent. In an attempt to stave off a confrontation between military superpowers through uniting the world against a common enemy, a group of scientists decide to physically transform one of their own members into an alien being and stage a fake invasion of Earth. This transformation is achieved by genetic alteration of scientist Allen Leighton, using genetic material from a rather small and non-threatening alien lifeform which the scientists have in their possession. Complications arise when the physical alteration also affects Leighton's mind, and is compounded by his strong attachment to his pregnant wife.

Source:
List of The Outer Limits (1963–1965) episodes
en.wikipedia.org...

Tho Reagan did say this !
Reagan Comments on ET Alien Threat

Regan's ALIEN speech to UN

2) Police State/Nations Event Invasion UN & Martial Law become in effect NWO Rings a Bell

3) A Bilderburg Group, Bohemian Grove , Secret Society's & TPTB playing Chess with US !

Ok it your Turn U.S. to be Invaded its Long Over Due ! ! ( Economic Fail planning )

4) a Big Mass from Outer space is coming Our way ! 2012 , Solar Galactic Flares , Galactic cycle !

Fema Camps Fema Coffins priceless Treasures being Buried in salt Mines DNA and SEED Storage !
The Rumors of Colorado Air Port & Underground Bases & Facility's

Just Brain Storming of the Worse Case Senerio

Even Infamous Glen Beck was going to Bust Out about Fema Camps but was Stopped by FOX NEWS

Glenn Beck, FEMA Camps - "They're making me say this.. help!!!"

( From Actual Media Reports & Clippings put together Below )

FEMA Camps, Martial Law, and Civil War Coming Soon! (2011)

or its new Equipment testing even tho its 3 months in advance! yeah Ok
edit on 8-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2011 by Wolfenz because: Reagan Alien Speech

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
11/9/11 stand for 911 1+1+9+1+!= 13 2005 yu66 is on course to hit earth on this date. Comet Elenin eleven/NINE also Elenin stands for extinction level event notable impact november. or extinction level event notable impact nemis or
extinction level event nibiru is inear. Here is a youtube link backing my claim on 2055 yu55 yu stands for WHY YOU.

www.youtube.com... Comet Elenin will cause a poleshift or shall i say a brown dwarf star.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApprehensionPerception
reply to post by Vitchilo

I know my response maybe a little off topic but I couldn't create a post to address this alarming sight. At 12:04 am eastern time new york, I was observing the moon. The moon is irregularly low, and moving at a very fast pace. By fast I mean from my perspective of viewing through a window it traversed the sky in less than ten minutes. This is alarming in itself but the moon actually changed from its normal color to a dark orange tint! I watch the moon once in a while and I've never seen anything like this. Sought of like a eery foreboding of things to come, because the moon looked dark and orange with 1 fourth covered in darkness. I don't think the moon is suppose to be this low at the horizon or is suppose to move out of sight in less than ten minutes. I have been visiting this sight for almost five years, signed up a couple of years later, and posted probably only once but this sight is too alarming. Something serious is happening in space involving the earth, the moon, and the sun. Can someone please observe the moons behavior because it is extremely strange. The evidence is right in front of you in the night sky if you don't believe me. Everyone just take a moment of your time to observe the moon and see if this is normal.

Interesting, guna look into this

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

During the emergency test broadcast, I still contend that every secret mind control technology will be used to transmit mind control programming into anyone that listens to the emergency broadcast.

You had me going up until this part..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I'm writing up some of my positive experiences w/ FEMA but it's turning into an opus. I'll have to cut it down but when it's finished, keep an eye out for it!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There IS a NEO on Nov. 8th that comes mighty close. Closer even to the moon:

The closest approach to Earth and the Moon will be respectively 0.00217 AU and 0.00160 AU on 2011 November 8 at 23:28 and November 9 at 07:13 UT.

The link to Asteroid YU55

This could very well be the Gov. playing it safe just in case something does happen.
We like to think we understand space, but we don't understand it all. There are to many variables when an object comes this close to the moon and earth.

Perhaps they know something we don't. It would not really surprise me if they suddenly said we were going to get hit. I kind of expect it sooner or later.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My crystal ball is a bit foggy but FWIW...

LEONID ELENIN= Level Eight Operational National Intelligence Directive, Extinction Level Events Non-avoidable Impact November.

In short, Yu55 or an ancillary objects may hit the Earth or the Moon on or about 9 Nov 2011. If it does it will hit the Northern Atlantic Ocean about 200 miles west of Britain. The "test" is the real deal, not a test.. My prediction is epic fail, it hits the atmosphere and bounces off creating a spectacle.

9-13 Sept 2011, False flag nuclear attack or major "natural disaster" determined to be a nuclear terror attack in disguise- taking advantage of obscured conditions of an existing WEATHER condition. Probability of occurrence 99+% unless Obama says something frank and honest to do what it takes to reverse economic conditions that will also risk causing civil war.

14-16 Sept 2011, Massive solar flares and CME events, contingent on the first event, probability of occurrence near 100% if the first event occurs, almost zero if the above event does not occur.

24-29 Sept 2011, A massive solar flare that disrupts a lot of communications and power will happen near this time, the probability is about 95%. Also possible, massive earthquake event, about 2% chance of it happening. This event seems independent of the others. An unexpected eclipse like event will happen on that the 23rd of September also.

16-31 Oct 2011, Very strange event, difficult to describe entirely, either a "insanity zombie virus" outbreak, effects of a massive impinging EMF field, or alien invasion type event, OR all three at once. This event is a certain event, it will happen.

9 Nov 2011, Asteroid impact 70% probability of it happening, target northern Atlantic Ocean 50%, target the Moon, 20%.

21-24 Nov 2011, Another major extinction level event, likely a massive volcanic event or large asteroid impact. Probability 43%, if the 9-Nov-2011 event does occur probability is a near certainty.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

According to the Galactic Federation of Light (or however they identify themselves), they won the war against the greys / reptilians. By winning, again according to the good aliens, there will not be a false flag alien invasion.

What is interesting though from a conspiracy aspect, a few days after that info was released, Comet Elenin started breaking up, and from some of the threads on here its broken into like 3 chunks now.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Bump, in case people have forgotton about this.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Some air force units were doing some training some time back using the reserved frequencies that they never used before. The reserved frequencies are in the smae bandwith as civilian (law enforcement etc) to allow for cross communications between civilains and military groups during times of mass disaster.

Before thats taken as a conspiracy, its always been there, its just never been used. Katrina was the catalyst for this, among many other changes.

An incident that occured down south somtime mid 2000's (2005 I think, ill look it up) and incident occured in a rural country where a guy went on a killing spree (racking up 11 deaths including himself at the end). The county Sheriff and the only police department in the county, with the multiple crime scenes, dead bodies, trying to track the guy down, in addition to regular calls for service were stretched to the breaking point.

The sheriff requested assistance from toher agencies, but they either had no one to send, or were hours away. The Sheriff invoked a mutual aid request to the local military base, explaining the situation. The Officer on duty authorized 20+ MP's and an officer to respond to assist local law enforcement with local functions.

UnderState law, its a valid and lawful request since they were operating under local law enforcement (They are deputies at that point, just as a civilian would be if told to do something by a LEO).

After it was all said and done, the OIG (office of Inspector General US Military) reviewed the incident and ruled it was a violation of Posse Commitatus, regardless of the civilian request (The unit was Federal and not a State Guard unit).

To drive that point home, the OIG results were opposite of the Sheriffs request. I am confident that there will be sufficent people in positions of authority at all levels of government in all sectors that will exercise common sense.

And should there be a day when some wingnut thinks they have the nuts to try to take over the US, You will see people exercise common sense, starting with a big middle finger at those people prior to them picking up a gun and saying not gonna happen..

Due dilligence is good... paranoia is not....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I forgot about this thread..
I remember the old school emergency broadcast and that irritating Beeeeeeeeeeeppp..uuggg.

Wonder how it will be with the new one. Will it always just be a test? Some are saying it will be some type of mind control. I don't know, maybe..
This does seem like a good idea to have the new system maybe having a live person come on the tube such as the President making an announcement of some kind of emergency. Can you imagine the panic that would cause? I cant see the Gov. starting a mass panic..But..I don't know, maybe..
Or, maybe we are all in the dark, not knowing what is actually coming in the near future and our great (not) leaders do and have it all planned out. I don't know, maybe..It is possible..

Do you know??

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
I remember the old school emergency broadcast and that irritating Beeeeeeeeeeeppp..uuggg.

Wonder how it will be with the new one. Will it always just be a test? Some are saying it will be some type of mind control. I don't know, maybe..
This does seem like a good idea to have the new system maybe having a live person come on the tube such as the President making an announcement of some kind of emergency. Can you imagine the panic that would cause? I cant see the Gov. starting a mass panic..But..I don't know, maybe..
Or, maybe we are all in the dark, not knowing what is actually coming in the near future and our great (not) leaders do and have it all planned out. I don't know, maybe..It is possible..

Do you know??

I work at a TV station in Wilson, NC. We have not received any new equipment, we have been using the same EAS Encoder for a little over a year and a half. We monitor two commercial Radio stations and the NOAA weather-band signals for the annoying tone you refereed to. When our box hears that noise, it jumps into action and repeats any message it receives. its similar to old dial up modems and fax machines when they make those noises.

We usually get two to three tests a week. RWT (Required weekly Tests) and weather alerts and amber alerts.. usually, each state will set dates for EAS tests. We also have required monthly tests which are in place to make sure certain facilities such as nuclear power plants have the ability to generate tests as well in the case of an emergency.

These North Carolina agencies are ones who have the ability to generate tests, as well as most NPR radio stations and other commercial radio stations

January 4 LP-2 Local Area Test
February 12 WDCG-FM
March 2 National Weather Service - Statewide Tornado Drill
April 26 State EOC (Harris Nuclear Exercise)
May 18 NC Center for Missing Persons
June 14 WQDR-FM
July 11 NC State Highway Patrol
August 9 State EOC (McGuire Nuclear Exercise)
September 14 LP-1 Local Area Test
October 11 NC Center for Missing Persons
November 15 National Weather Service
December 14 NC State Highway Patrol

the message its self will be a simple crawl. The technology isn't really in place for obama or any other persons face to be seen and talk in the message. (that would require a special satilite feed, which is way beyond the capabilities of the EAS Encoder) our EAS box simply hears the horrid tone, receives a set of data following the tone, and displays the words crawling across the screen, so yes, it will be much like any other test you may have seen in the past. any video on the screen will just be a generic "EAS TEST" an maybe the stations call letters, like WXII or WRAL-TV

if mind control is anywhere, it would be in the tone itself, but thats highly unlikely.

Ill be at work when this happens, but I wont know what the message contains until is is physically sent to us on that day.

I say all of that to say this, we do EAS alerts ALL the time, seriously I had six last week.The fact that the FCC is making such a fuss over this one makes me say...Huh......

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23

Originally posted by lyons666

Do you know??

I work at a TV station in Wilson, NC. We have not received any new equipment, we have been using the same EAS Encoder for a little over a year and a half. We monitor two commercial Radio stations and the NOAA weather-band signals for the annoying tone you refereed to. When our box hears that noise, it jumps into action and repeats any message it receives. its similar to old dial up modems and fax machines when they make those noises.

We usually get two to three tests a week. RWT (Required weekly Tests) and weather alerts and amber alerts.. usually, each state will set dates for EAS tests. We also have required monthly tests which are in place to make sure certain facilities such as nuclear power plants have the ability to generate tests as well in the case of an emergency.

These North Carolina agencies are ones who have the ability to generate tests, as well as most NPR radio stations and other commercial radio stations

January 4 LP-2 Local Area Test
February 12 WDCG-FM
March 2 National Weather Service - Statewide Tornado Drill
April 26 State EOC (Harris Nuclear Exercise)
May 18 NC Center for Missing Persons
June 14 WQDR-FM
July 11 NC State Highway Patrol
August 9 State EOC (McGuire Nuclear Exercise)
September 14 LP-1 Local Area Test
October 11 NC Center for Missing Persons
November 15 National Weather Service
December 14 NC State Highway Patrol

the message its self will be a simple crawl. The technology isn't really in place for obama or any other persons face to be seen and talk in the message. (that would require a special satilite feed, which is way beyond the capabilities of the EAS Encoder) our EAS box simply hears the horrid tone, receives a set of data following the tone, and displays the words crawling across the screen, so yes, it will be much like any other test you may have seen in the past. any video on the screen will just be a generic "EAS TEST" an maybe the stations call letters, like WXII or WRAL-TV

if mind control is anywhere, it would be in the tone itself, but thats highly unlikely.

Ill be at work when this happens, but I wont know what the message contains until is is physically sent to us on that day.

I say all of that to say this, we do EAS alerts ALL the time, seriously I had six last week.The fact that the FCC is making such a fuss over this one makes me say...Huh......

I currently work in a emergency management position. I hold a masters in Emergency Management, a bachelors in Fire administration, and I am working towards my law degree...
I can tell you as fact that this was planned in 1996 when they started to required broadcasters to install Emergency Alarm systems, In 2003 because of HSPD 7 it would become a requirement for smaller broadcasters to also place these EAS systems.

Listen people this plan has been set for years, in fact, over a decade....It pisses me off that you guys have no Idea what your talking about....

Also the Asteroid is going to be 220,000 miles from earth, not even a worry.....There are places telling local astronomers where to look for it????

If you guys really want to be pissed about something look into HSPD 24- that essentially is taking everyone's drivers licence picture, passport photo, and just regular old video cameras and adding a computer software to read everyone's bio-metric features and track them.

Believe me when I say I am way more in the know about this then the 99%.... Seriously the EAS test is just a test, but you guys need to look into HSPD 24

I know

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSarcasm
Anyone else notice that that long post said five reasons but there were six mentioned with the number five denoting two different reasons. Also, if the thirteen days was the reason for choosing November ninth then what is the meaning of the comet and the tail also happening on the same date, which one is it, if you think its both then this implies that the comets are under governmental control or the calendars have been manipulated for hundreds of years to align these dates with the governments plans. I'm just not really convinced because of the strange thought pattern that seems to be taking place.

On a side note, I love the way ats plays favorites, this topic was discussed long ago, the typical mod response would have been, thread topic under discussion, link, blah blah blah, thread closed. What's with this. It kind of makes me sick to realize that ats doesn't follow their own T&C. Wow.

i am coming from deep in the future (november 5th to be exact) to tell you that its all true!!
everybody stock up on guns n ammo ya hear?
i have to go now, theres a drone at the door.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Correct me if i am wrong,but since the ebs has been in effect for sometime now,if in case of a real national emergency didn't the presidents have the authority to break in all tv and radio broadcast to alert the public of a high emergency notification and wouldn't it already be nationwide.Just asking

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

i always thought that the government would have all types of scenario pre-recorded, so as to avoid the possibility of screening it live (you know, so they can hide in their bunkers or whatever) but like everyone else, i dont really know

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join