It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system test on Nov.9...11/9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

That's exactly how i feel.

It might be nothing but these emergency drills give me the creeps nowadays.

Edit:
Let alone the date synchronicities
edit on 7/8/11 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, if anything does happen, at least The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim comes out two days later. So I can safely lock myself in my apartment and just play that for the next year while whatever earthshattering crisis passes. Or if it's an impact and we're all going to die, at least I can die while exploring the tundra as an Orcish hunter, wary of dragons patrolling the skies and uttering in a hodgepodge of Klingon and Draconic, "Perhaps today IS a good day to die!"

*Hums theme* Da da daaa... da da daaaa... da da daaaaa, da da daaaa...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter

This is FEMA on steroids:

Let us also not forget that these 10 Regions now have 10 Regional Governors.

Your government will use any crisis, whether real or promulgated, as an excuse for larger and more intrusive government. And they always use it ... eventually.

I want you to think back to 9-1-01, then work your way through to 9-1-02, through 9-1-03, through 9-1-04, and all the way through to today. Remember where we were before 911? Here we are. It has been one assault after another on you and your liberty. You have been beaten over the head by one threat after another. They have said Boo and you all jumped. And here we are.

From the PATRIOT Act, to the Dept. of Homeland Security. Fusion Centers. NORTHCOM. From FEMA 10 regions light to FEMA on steroids with its 10 U.S. Army Regional DCO's. 10 Regional Governors. TSA and VIPR Teams choosing various places throughout this country at random molesting citizens with full hands-on body searches. And of course, our full time 24/7 groping at our airports. The establishment of the White House Rural Council, Executive Order 13575. Congress rule titled "Martial Law" by rules committee for new debt bill. And all the above is just the tip. It does not include all the laws known and unknown. And now, a Super Congress of 12 within congress + the president that can overrule ... congress. One assault after another since 9-1-1. And here we are.

And whispers ... by our representatives here and there ... if you have been listening ... since 9-1-1 ... of Martial Law.

Everything that happened before 9-1-1 was just a small crescendo of baby steps ... a crawl before the catalyst. And thereafter one Boo after another. One collective cower after another. Trembling at the Boo. And here we are.

Amerikans to stupid to know that they have been set up. Because everything I listed up there ... and everything not listed ... and everything not known and done behind closed doors...

They all compliment one another. They all compliment the ... whispers of Martial Law.

All they needed was a catalyst. And here we are.

Imagine the next catalyst. And then imagine where we will be.

And they will come after the ... "terrorists".

Boo...

Crescendo.

And some people think nothing is up. Some people believe that FEMA is just some feel good agency whose sole purpose is to save us all. Well, FEMA is not going to save us all. When it gets right down to the nitty gritty, FEMA's main objective will be the Continuity of Government ... not you.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Awesome, this is going to happen on my 27th birthday, doom for me. I wonder if my dad will have started a new job at FEMA by then. He retires soon and mentioned something about it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Really interesting considering that asteroid yu55 is going tO cross earth at a distance less than the distance to the moon on that exact date. And at the risk of sounding like a doomsayers, anyone else find it strange that the date 11-9 could easily be abbreviated to ELE-NIN?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidFusion
Really interesting considering that asteroid yu55 is going tO cross earth at a distance less than the distance to the moon on that exact date. And at the risk of sounding like a doomsayers, anyone else find it strange that the date 11-9 could easily be abbreviated to ELE-NIN?

Ssshhh

They might be listening

LoL

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidFusion
anyone else find it strange that the date 11-9 could easily be abbreviated to ELE-NIN?

oi! don't tell that the ptb are steering celestial objects and asteroids via remote control to schedule an exact date for them to strike earth as they wish. i don't think them guys are that powerful to play pool with asteroids.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just checked the date 11-9 on wikipedia, some interesting things have occurred historically on that date.

Notable are:

11-9-2001 US president George W Bush institutes "world freedom day" (I know, I got a good laugh out of it too) to commemorate the 20 yr anniversary of the fall of the berlin wall.

11-9-1979 – Nuclear false alarm: the NORAD computers and the Alternate National Military Command Center in Fort Ritchie, Maryland detected purported massive Soviet nuclear strike. After reviewing the raw data from satellites and checking the early warning radars, the alert is cancelled.

11-9-1967 – Apollo program: NASA launches the unmanned Apollo 4 test spacecraft atop the first Saturn V rocket from Cape Kennedy, Florida.

11-9-1965 – Several U.S. states and parts of Canada are hit by a series of blackouts lasting up to 13 hours in the Northeast Blackout of 1965.

11-9-1938 – Nazi German diplomat Ernst vom Rath dies from the fatal gunshot wounds of Jewish resistance fighter Herschel Grynszpan, an act which the Nazis used as an excuse to instigate the 1938 national pogrom, also known as Kristallnacht.

11-9-1887 – The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.

11-9-1888 - Jack the Ripper (a suspected mason) kills Mary Jane Kelley, his final known victim

11-9-1934 - birth of writer/astronomer Carl Sagan!

There's alot more but I figure y'all can look into it yourself. Interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Maybe things wont be as bad as i thought.Sounds like they expect to still have a way to communicate the eas messages to us.Yes at this point im grasping and clinging for our sanity.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by N34Li3Z

Originally posted by Fishticon84
Maybe after they say "This is a test." on all forms of media, it will be followed by a hypnosis signal to trigger the people at a later date.

tune in for a little bit of fun, and excitement!

This movie was like watching three zomby movies rolled into one. Not extremely easy to follow. I bet it was written by a schizophrenic, ide say tarentino had something to do with it but I know he didn't. Very strange, not recommended.

Also, brainwashing is not done with televisions, that's conditioning, the brain is washed with florine.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I think it would be a fake assassination and Obama will survive..ratings will sky-rocket!I mean let's face it,not many people watch tv anymore.It's all about the computer now.And the sympathy votes will put Obama right back in the president's seat.

You see the difference between Obama and JFK is,JFK wasn't a part of the NWO.Obama is.
edit on 7-8-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know if they will be able to interrupt a game console to present this test, I'm telling you right now, if I'm playing battlefield three and its interrupted, then there may be a real incident as my rage may be released causing a nuclear explosion. Maybe this is what they plan, Haha.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I think it is just a test

broadcast engineering
TFEMA wants broadcasters to keep EAS audio clean and free of distortionext

FEMA has begun drafting a series of best practices for broadcasters that will help ensure that the audio during a nationwide presidential alert planned for Nov. 9 will be distortion free.

“The audio will go through several levels and there will be degradation, so we need to make sure it starts clean,” Centeno said. Though that sounds basic, he said it’s important that those who originate alerts make sure messages transmitted through the EAS system are clear and free of distortion.

EAS message reception at rural broadcast stations is more challenging, as it is in locations where there can be interference from man-made electric noise sources such as dimmers, overhead power lines, computers and electric motors — including fans, blowers and compressors.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

What it's a a false flag terrorist attack... In battlefield 3!
Doom! Doom! Doom!!!! Their gonna fake the death of an insurgent figurehead as a means to take away more of your civil liberties in the digital realm!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When ever you see numbers, add them to each other. So 11/9 is 1+1+9 = 11 which is " above god " becuase god is 10 on some kind of masonic/witchcraft board. You will be shocked when you see how much TV shows uses them.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarrz

Originally posted by dubiousone
"This is a test. We just thought it would be a good idea to interrupt you without any warning for no good reason at all."

Well, to be fair, it *is* a test.

I mean, they could hardly follow it with anything else?

That's right. It's just a test. So do it at 4:00 a.m. instead of prime time.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The timing of everything is what's really making me raise my eyebrows. I truly think it's about to hit the fan VERY soon. In the near future, all these "conspiracy" theories and they're relation to each-other will come into focus. We're already seeing the signs and the red flags, but I think this week will be when the first BIG domino falls.

If they're doing a "test" in November, it will be futile. It will all hit the fan in the next couple of months. By the end of September, there won't be an electrical grid or operational satellites to conduct the "test".

Get ready.

edit on 7-8-2011 by my3911 because: Correction

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Preparing for US default/economic collapse/WW3/false-flag... ??

FEMA website

Test could last upwards of 3 minutes and will be broadcast over ALL types of public media "the national alert and warning system established to enable the President of the United States to address the American public during emergencies."

Interesting uh? Why is this being done now... they are planning something.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

Bahahaha! Nothings being 'planned'...they're preparing for what you and I's guts are telling us subconsciously. Pay attention. Feel it. They're near.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I know my response maybe a little off topic but I couldn't create a post to address this alarming sight. At 12:04 am eastern time new york, I was observing the moon. The moon is irregularly low, and moving at a very fast pace. By fast I mean from my perspective of viewing through a window it traversed the sky in less than ten minutes. This is alarming in itself but the moon actually changed from its normal color to a dark orange tint! I watch the moon once in a while and I've never seen anything like this. Sought of like a eery foreboding of things to come, because the moon looked dark and orange with 1 fourth covered in darkness. I don't think the moon is suppose to be this low at the horizon or is suppose to move out of sight in less than ten minutes. I have been visiting this sight for almost five years, signed up a couple of years later, and posted probably only once but this sight is too alarming. Something serious is happening in space involving the earth, the moon, and the sun. Can someone please observe the moons behavior because it is extremely strange. The evidence is right in front of you in the night sky if you don't believe me. Everyone just take a moment of your time to observe the moon and see if this is normal.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ApprehensionPerception

I noticed the same thing on the way home from work about an hour and a half ago. Thought it was just me. Seemed as if it progressed pretty quicky, and did seem to get larger and darker as time went on. Really eerie eventually i lost track of it in the clouds, but before that it seemed to be pretty low on the horizon. Crazy thunderstorm out of the blue as well. I'm on the east coast, vabeach. Could be nothing. Could be something. Intriguing none the less. Interesting that someone else noticed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join