It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system test on Nov.9...11/9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
"This is a test. We just thought it would be a good idea to interrupt you without any warning for no good reason at all."

Well, to be fair, it *is* a test.

I mean, they could hardly follow it with anything else?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Also 9 and 11 in roman numerals IX and XI mirror each other so that is important as it is shown in the desert prowler patch in the military

Interesting! IXXI

The double X is used as a symbol everywhere and I never thought of the mirror aspect you brought up, but it made me think of the seal of Solomon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6be862f13ae.jpg[/atsimg]

It is also the 313th day of the year >>> 31 - 13

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Something significant will happen on 9th November 2011. Probably another worldwide false flag event and everyone on ATS will be like I told you so.

Well, considering ATS's success record when it comes to past predictions, I respectfully disagree.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Jesus I mean come on he is just pulling the most ludicrous statements out of his ass

You have no proof that he pulled them out of there.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by drblair

I usually don't look much at the days because I am unsure as to what calendar TPTB use or maybe the use multiple calendars to plan their deeds?

I see many strong connections to spirit worship and being in the moon's light is important so I have a feeling they plan by in large by the lunar calendars and use numerology for the cesar grigorian calendar.

Kabbalah or esoteric/mystic teachings like it are rampant in the elite politics and business.

The coincidences here are very unnerving with Elenin, Honda, Yu2055(? that can't be right) and I would expect something to happen more with the moon on that date then with the Earth.

Not much we can do but wait and see and watch your local occult calendar
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Maybe they picked 11-9-11 because this is the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 and they the system wasn't going to be online in time so they picked the closest one. Or maybe so more people would notice the test, cause many people probably wouldn't notice if it was another date but look at the discussion this thread has already generated because of the date and I wonder how many more are being carried on across the internet right now.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
When it comes to nailing people's feet to the floor then they have done it to the UK press already. It's real deep field date too.
Not forgetting the universe is a big place : the ptb are going to get zapped in their bunkers, leaving the inheritance for others.
God said he would arrange 9/11 and he said , he promised even, he would make the mightiest men eat dust. Prophecy was NOT bull, and you DO have to abide by God's laws. Otherwise you get wacked by his justice service.
And this is just for them: hope you enjoy a nice drink at The Devil's Punchbowl

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is a great deal of information on the timing of ritualistic events that go
hand in hand, Bryan Kemila's website goes into this in great detail.and has
written about this for years now.

It's nothing more than subliminal suggestion
and how everything is based on some extremely twisted and demented minds.

edit on 7-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have noticed as of this year my local alert agency of Mt. Holly N.J. has upgraded to weekly tests. I think they used to be monthly. I wonder if it is connected with FEMA regulations? Just curious as to the need to go weekly?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Can anyone find the >ASTROLOGY chart of November 9th 2011?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
if we can get the astrology chart and know the constellations with astronomy software such as stellarium we can figure out what may happen on that date

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

"I usually don't look much at the days because I am unsure as to what calendar TPTB use or maybe the use multiple calendars to plan their deeds?"

History shows us that the Gregorian calendar works just fine for "their" uses, 9/11 as a classic example. Having said that, I would not doubt further significance could be found in many other ways.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Trueman
Did you noticed the date it was released?

Release Date: June 9, 2011

It's been planned and scheduled months ago, this is just one of the jobs FEMA is suppose to do, I don't see hidden agendas. Other countries do the same all the time without a mass paranoia.

Surely the planet is going thru many changes and we are lucky to be here now, but we should avoid the "Hollywood" style we have, we are not the center of the world. I repeat, many countries do national emergency drills all the time.

I agree with you..I do not believe there are any (hidden agendas) either. They are just going to test an emergency system.....nothing more...nothing less.

Yes sister, nothing else that a regular procedure. They had to start doing this drills long time ago. It is understandable that now people let the imagination free because they didn't get used to these kind of good practices. Is FEMA itself to blame but seems they are changing for good. Better late than ever I guess.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by MaxBlack

I have commented about this 11-9 date before and while I have continued to study the date for anomalies, I think I have found something important, that I wish to share with ATS members and others for the benefit of keeping others informed.

MaxBlack, your post is probably a good example of why they choose these types of dates for upcoming events. I'll bet they get a big horse laugh out of seeing all the "numbers people" work themselves into a frenzy trying to decode and decipher the prophetic message of these dates. Then, they sit back and eat popcorn while they watch people go into "SHTF mode" as they itemize their list of what to stockpile for the Zombie Apacolypse.

Meanwhile, the Bible thumpers are stampeding in the street running from the big gigantic Mark of the BEAST trying to convert their neighbors, their house pets, and their kitchen sinks.

Though it is true that "bible thumpers" and "numbers people" as you call them get worked up over said events... it is highly unlikely "they" pay any attention to us in that regard, which includes the groups of people you first mentioned.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

God said he would arrange 9/11 and he said , he promised even, he would make the mightiest men eat dust.

No, God didn't say that, but because you choose to live in fear of a God whom you believe is angry, vengeful, and murderous, you want everyone else to share your in your misery. The real terrorists are men of flesh and blood.

Why don't you join the rest of us here on earth. Stop making excuses to justify murderous attacks by saying it's God doing his "work" against those who have displeased him.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Though it is true that "bible thumpers" and "numbers people" as you call them get worked up over said events... it is highly unlikely "they" pay any attention to us in that regard, which includes the groups of people you first mentioned.

Really? I would submit that it's the Bible thumpers and numbers people that are some of the biggest purveyors of fear, which is exactly what "They" are trying to create.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Anyone whos been around here long enough knows theres been dozens, perhaps hundreds of these types of predictions and every single on of them has been wrong.

Why would this be any different?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Time will tell, but the importance of numbers and dates cant be stressed enough, its useless trying to explain what does the 11911 - IXXI mean its implications to be taken seriously would mean having to accept some pretty far out "ideas" best left for the "bible thumper" "number crunchers" and "armchair oculists".

Everything is connected, flowing towards the unknown, but at certain times and dates, some pretty outstanding "effects" can be achieved by those that have the knowledge and most importantly, the resources needed to pull off massive stunts, what powers these symbols is Human Intent, or willpower, how it is "harvested" well, they are an unscrupulous bunch and have no remorse on deceiving by smiling and crossing their fingers behind their backs!

Something similar was achieved during the "royal wedding", death of Osama, canonization of JP2" combo all appealing to different spectrum of wills.

Anyhow, not believing does not mean not preparing, things are degrading, that is a fact, so what are you waiting for?

This monday morning all things could be forever changed...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think this would be different because:
read the post guy FLYER. The facts are there, OP didn't just say "I think 11/9/11 is going to be crazy". It clearly states the reason(s) and then is corroborated by other posters and their finds.
But maybe (hopefully) you're right and we'll just go on blissfully and none of this really matters.
edit on 8/7/2011 by RudeJJ because: guy = flyer

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

You know, at first when I heard of these False Flag scenarios,

I laughed and thought ..."Man, some people are way out there."

But after seeing what happened in England with the Subway bombings and the Emergency Drills on the same day,

I thought..."Hmmm maybe it's just a coincidence, just an unlucky similarity."

Then Oslo, Norway...same story....Emergency Drills....Real Terrorist Attacks.

There might be more than those 2. but to me, this is kinda Hinky...

So now when some Gov't agency(s) start telling us that it's just going to be an Emergency Drill?

I gotta step back and think about "Is this another One???" I cannot discount it. Just try and be prepared.

I am not laughing now.

ETA: My wife's and mine Anniversary is 11/11...hope it's not by the light of a Silvery Doomsday Moon!
edit on 7-8-2011 by Springheel Jack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join