It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA to do first ever nationwide emergency alert system test on Nov.9...11/9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I have commented about this 11-9 date before and while I have continued to study the date for anomalies, I think I have found something important, that I wish to share with ATS members and others for the benefit of keeping others informed.

MaxBlack, your post is probably a good example of why they choose these types of dates for upcoming events. I'll bet they get a big horse laugh out of seeing all the "numbers people" work themselves into a frenzy trying to decode and decipher the prophetic message of these dates. Then, they sit back and eat popcorn while they watch people go into "SHTF mode" as they itemize their list of what to stockpile for the Zombie Apacolypse.

Meanwhile, the Bible thumpers are stampeding in the street running from the big gigantic Mark of the BEAST trying to convert their neighbors, their house pets, and their kitchen sinks.

Nice try. Think humour will keep more and more people from realising the Darkness that we're up against?
Blackmax has hit the nail on the head with the meaning of the dates. Laid it out so succinctly that every single person that has felt unease with Comet Elenin will now be able to see the connection.. NINe ELEvin backwards.
I can only assure people that God is practically screaming at them now to take His Hand. And there will come a moment in time that every single one of us is given a Last Warning to accept his Light or succumb to the Darkness. So, either you have purposely chosen darkness or you are so brainwashed by the lies of the Darkness as to God's existence that you are still blinded. God has given Free Will to see if we'll choose Him voluntarily. Think about it.

A very wise book declares that man is the image of the Word, and that the Word itself once became a man.

Who rise from the flesh to spirit know the fall: The word outleaps the world and light is all." Theodore Roethke

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow...I'll be in Maui on 11/6-11/13...

I am glad that the remote upcountry location that I'll be staying at is well above sea level and has no radio or TV...

Even if their is going to be a masive tsunami that wipes the whole island under at least I got to spend the last week of my life in paradise with my family!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS! www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Too many coincidences, first the NASA announcement to their families, now this. They know something is going down this fall. All we have to do is be ever vigilant, protect yourself, and your families.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you knew that a BIG disaster was coming.
and it would be sudden!
and you wonted no one to believe it.
you would tell ever one you are going to do a test on that day.
and one After that would be ignored.
they would say hes over reacting over the teas.
if they see it on TV or the radio. or there best freind rings them.
they would just laugh and say it is only a test.
even as they are dieing. they would say its just a test.
No one would do any thing to save them selves.
think about it.

in 9/11 they could see an attack. BUT.
they had been Told. We will have a TEST!!!
so they Did Nothing...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Well there is also this new scenario in the media that the Earth had two moons once and they impacted eachother.

Source Nature Magazine
www.nature.com...

Also 9 and 11 in roman numerals IX and XI mirror each other so that is important as it is shown in the desert prowler patch in the military

source
www.paglen.com...

You may be on to something
Gorodachi Etenamaki
Vigilant Citizen

These two sites are always good for brainstorming

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And the 72 hours afterwards is in reference to the 72 names of god

Wiki link
en.wikipedia.org...

This is Kabbalah or relating to it for sure.

Can't forget that these centralized organizations are heavily occult in nature.

Side note,
Why do you think Harry Reid said he missed his plants back in Vegas on the 8/3/11? Lughnasad? Yeah that would be a good possibility.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey guys, I have the craziest theory yet about this.

Ready?

Maybe...

It's just..

A test.

Calm down.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I thought we already had one......

Emergency Broadcast System anyone?

Did you ever notice, that during 9/11 ( one of the biggest Emergencies in American history) that the emergency broadcast system never interupted like they said they would in case of emergency...

Maybe FEMA wants to start one that will actually interrupt TV with instructions on what to do, unlike those liars at the Emergency Broadcast System?

edit on 7-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Did you noticed the date it was released?

Release Date: June 9, 2011

It's been planned and scheduled months ago, this is just one of the jobs FEMA is suppose to do, I don't see hidden agendas. Other countries do the same all the time without a mass paranoia.

Surely the planet is going thru many changes and we are lucky to be here now, but we should avoid the "Hollywood" style we have, we are not the center of the world. I repeat, many countries do national emergency drills all the time.

I agree with you..I do not believe there are any (hidden agendas) either. They are just going to test an emergency system.....nothing more...nothing less.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And then again maybe it's not a test, never hurts to be prepared.

I know when I see two large connecting quakes off the hump of Brazil out to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge I will prepare cause the next will be the P-wave and the event the entire hump of Africa

"Don't know when" but I know what to look for to give me warning of that African event and what will occur but heck if you read what I wrote you would already know.

Just wanted to add that I believe all this that is happening now is for a reason because it isn't really going to matter...know what I mean.............................life is going to change. (for the good) this is why I observe you

edit on 7-8-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
OMG,.
why does my cable have a couple "Government Access channels"
Must be for doom alert

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Also want to say this is ease you because I feel it is part of what I am to do.

When your read of UFO's shutting down Nuclear weapons etc. it has been taken to be baad that our family in the skies are going to attack and invade and this is sooo incorrect.

When the event occurs they will be shutting down and protecting all Nuclear Chemical and Biological facilities ...yup to save as many as the Human race as possible....what a show it will be.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have seen/heard multiple emergency broadcast tests on radio and television stations... They are not that out of the ordinary.. And none of them have tripped a dormant mind control device in my brain. So why is it so strange that there will be a new emergency broadcast test?

A lot of people are asking "why is it so far away..? Why are they announcing it 3 months in advance...?"

Well... it would make sense to give enough notice to insure that everyone knows it is only a test before all of their broadcast systems are taken over all at once.

Just my personaly thoughts on the matter.

-Dean

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wasn't the official story regarding the slow response to 9/11 that there was some sort of readiness test taking part at the same time and they thought it was all part of the test?

Was the same story used on 7/7 in London attacks too. "oh, we didn't realize it was a terror attack, we were conducting drills at the EXACT SAME locations that the bombs went off at the EXACT SAME TIME".

Expect a false flag on 11/9.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
If you knew that a BIG disaster was coming.
and it would be sudden!
and you wonted no one to believe it.
you would tell ever one you are going to do a test on that day.
and one After that would be ignored.
they would say hes over reacting over the teas.
if they see it on TV or the radio. or there best freind rings them.
they would just laugh and say it is only a test.
even as they are dieing. they would say its just a test.
No one would do any thing to save them selves.
think about it.

in 9/11 they could see an attack. BUT.
they had been Told. We will have a TEST!!!
so they Did Nothing...

London too, they had a training simulation that was almost like a blueprint of the actual bombings.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Also 9 and 11 in roman numerals IX and XI mirror each other so that is important as it is shown in the desert prowler patch in the military

Interesting! IXXI

The double X is used as a symbol everywhere and I never thought of the mirror aspect you brought up, but it made me think of the seal of Solomon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6be862f13ae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ugh my birthday is on the 23 of Nov, cant the TBTP wait a week more ......

But on a more serious note, this stuff makes sense, the coincidence with Comet Elnine

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
what's the date, and time in space? (ISS)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just going thru my calender and it seems they fit it in between Election Day and Veteran's Day isn't that nice of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join