It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Obama Where Is Congress?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well I guess you need a rest from all those vacations BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo get to work Obama and Congress, there is ALOT of work to do.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well, since this is the case, it seems like a good time to stage a coup de'etat. From Wikipedia,

A coup d'état succeeds if the usurpers establish their dominance when the incumbent government fails to prevent or successfully resist their consolidation of power. If the coup neither fully fails nor achieves overall success, the attempted coup d'etat is likely to lead to a civil war.

All kidding aside, this is nothing new, and it doesn't surprise me. This is a time when the country needs super-duper-strong leadership, and to me it doesn't seem like Obama has provided that yet. He seems to be more of a pacifier, attempting not to ruffle any feathers. I suppose he is just dancing to the purse-string puppeteers.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Well, since this is the case, it seems like a good time to stage a coup de'etat. From Wikipedia,

A coup d'état succeeds if the usurpers establish their dominance when the incumbent government fails to prevent or successfully resist their consolidation of power. If the coup neither fully fails nor achieves overall success, the attempted coup d'etat is likely to lead to a civil war.

All kidding aside, this is nothing new, and it doesn't surprise me. This is a time when the country needs super-duper-strong leadership, and to me it doesn't seem like Obama has provided that yet. He seems to be more of a pacifier, attempting not to ruffle any feathers. I suppose he is just dancing to the purse-string puppeteers.

You hit the nail on the head with regards to Obama's knack for pacifying. During his term as President of Harvard Law Review that is exactly how his peers described him them. He was known to fly just below the radar, not ruffling any feathers. He was not known to be a good leader of HLR for this very reason. The same reason haunts him now.

Great video on Obama's rise in the Harvard Law Review. Take note of how he is described and how he is today.

edit on 6-8-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
You're better off calling in "Ghost Busters". What? You people don't "get it", yet? You can't see the GAME being run on you? Seriously??? Our lives, are a charade; a DOG AND PONY show. Nothing is what it seems to be. All that glitters is not gold!!!

They want us to BELIEVE in the whole fairytale...starting from kindergarden graduation, to 6th grade graduation, then high-school, and maaaaybe college; for those that can afford it. Then, we have the fairytale of having a HUGE wedding...and living "happily ever after".

Think about it, you go to war, and get shot or even better, you die, and what do they give you in return? A medal? ahahahahah REALLY? This is what men fight for? Medals? Oh, and you gotta LOVE the whole "Royal family" thing. Boy, talking about living a fairytale. I'm not sure who's more delusional....you, or those performing these fairy-tale illusions.

Sidenote: The queen is NOBODY...and certainly NOTHING SPECIAL. She is just like you and me. Same thing goes for those in D.C. THEY ARE NOBODIES (or is it, Nobodys?) Stop putting your trust in a MAKE-BELIEVE SYSTEM. It's an illusion people. Just an illusion!!!! The "system" is built for those that BELIEVE the illusion.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Obama=default
Congress=downgraded
Biden=Still asleep at the wheel, Maybe even in a coma

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join