It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Killers Suddenly Die in Shot Down Chopper... I Smell A Conspiracy.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Sounds like the same old same old to me. The majority of those involved in the Diana Spencer accident/murder investigations were all demised one way or another. Dead men/women don't talk. There are others who will cry, simply, 'coincidence!'...Then we ought to take a closer investigation into what a coincidence actually is...today its a called a 'synchronicity' and progress in the field of Quanum Mechanics are now assuring us that there is no such thing as a meaningless coincidence. Synchronicity is as amazing a study as anything I can think of. Back to those physicists who tell us that everything in existence is connected. No, human nature tells me that if foul play can nbe an explanation, it will be.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I found it pretty suspicious that as I watched the breaking news on CNN about the crash that the "Taliban" had already claimed to be responsible for shooting down the helicopter...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
Apparently (as reported) none of them were actually part of the team that took down Bin Laden, they were only from the same unit.

The original article from the AP says they were 'not believed' to be those who allegedly took down (dead) Bin Laden. That is absolutely NOT the same as definitively saying they weren't.

My gut feeling is that the ambiguity in the statement was deliberate.....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenisi
I found it pretty suspicious that as I watched the breaking news on CNN about the crash that the "Taliban" had already claimed to be responsible for shooting down the helicopter...

Yes, I find that interesting too - and it reminds me of 9/11 when the 'terrorists' were identified almost immediately. It's kind of a familiar tactic.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

it was said the unit involve rotate missions, the question being asked in the investagation is why one chopper, not two, meaning A-Teams, B-teams, A-team missions(OBL) so no one knows which Team is what out here. still 31 souls lost, who gets the blame now

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Punchdrunk
I smell bacon, eggs, and cheese, with a bit of garlic. Do you morons really believe that there are only twenty or thirty members of Seal Team 6 in operation? Please, there are NUMEROUS combatants in this unit. Do you really think that they ONLY have twenty or thirty of these guys to send out.... if you do, then you are RETARDED!

Sure there are more, team 1 2 3 4 etc... A typical team in any unit isn't that many guys. Pretty bold there calling people retards when you obviously don't know squat about the military.

Deebo
edit on 7-8-2011 by Deebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

the news report said they were "from the same unit" meaning they were members of the unit, not the actual team members who did the alleged hit on Osama.

The conspiracy I smell is that this was actually reported. Since when do we get to know about failed spec-op missions? They're ghost units unless something good happens. I don't ever remember reading about a failed mission in the news involving special forces units. There could have been a better cover story for a Chinook being shot down.

This reminds me of a movie written by General Wesley's son, "The Objective"

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

I guess this totally went over your little tiny pointed head... my point was, do you seriously believe that there are only twenty to thirty guys in ALL of the Seal Team 6 unit? If you believe that is true, then just STFU....

edit on 7-8-2011 by Punchdrunk because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2011 by Punchdrunk because: edited to make my point more clear for idiots like Deebo

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My money is there was ZERO helicopter shot down because there is ZERO navy seals that killed Osama because he was never assassinated....

This is just a cover for the Osama assassination story....

Don't have to worry about getting the story of Who What Where and How from those dead Navy Seals now....

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bone13

How do we really know if there was any lose of 31 Seals? The helicopter incident the other day kinda cuts short of proof it even happened and if it did then one would think the Seals would had been scooped up in quieter helicopters and not all 31 in one pick up in a loud old flying "ark". If this did take place and the Taliban did indeed shoot it down, who told them the co-ordinates where these Seals would be?

For all we know are 31 "bodies" will be shipped back to the USA, perhaps most of the coffins will be actually empty or filled of dead soldiers on ice that died weeks or months ago?

Perhaps Seals don't talk - period - but the Obama Administration are so dishonest they trust no one regardless....and even Seals are expendable in the Military. For every one Seal that meets his death there are 1000 more who want to take his place. There is a clear agenda going on in the White House and among Globalists and I'm assuming they all have a time frame to complete certain "tasks" if their OWG is ever to take shape and succeed; they can't afford a "change of guard" in 2012 because they have Obama right where they want him to fullfill his "duties" until even he is of no further use.

We are never going to get the real story, least of all the truth on this incident!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Deebo

I guess this totally went over your little tiny pointed head... my point was, do you seriously believe that there are only twenty to thirty guys in ALL of the Seal Team 6 unit? If you believe that is true, then just STFU....

edit on 7-8-2011 by Punchdrunk because: edited to make my point more clear for idiots like Deebo

Why are you so aggresive? I None of us know how many members are in SEAL Team 6 because that information is classified. We are all speculating.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by N34Li3Z

the news report said they were "from the same unit" meaning they were members of the unit, not the actual team members who did the alleged hit on Osama.

The conspiracy I smell is that this was actually reported. Since when do we get to know about failed spec-op missions? They're ghost units unless something good happens. I don't ever remember reading about a failed mission in the news involving special forces units. There could have been a better cover story for a Chinook being shot down.

This reminds me of a movie written by General Wesley's son, "The Objective"

Wow, nice post.

I totally agree that it is very strange that these spec ops incidents are being reported. It all seems very clear to me. The official story of the Bin Laden operation was a complete fabrication and somehow this is tied in. Whether the particular seals were killed earlier or whether they were murdered later, I really feel there are lies being told in this chain of events.

ETA: That film looks good, I really want to watch it. It looks like a lot of it is symbolic of the wars our men are fighting.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You will have to excuse me, I have got fed up with the amount of ignorance floating around the threads to do with this very topic so I am here to do some ignorance denying. This post only relates to the OP, sorry if I am covering some old ground here.

First of all SEAL Team Six as a unit is believed to be roughly 250-300 operational personnel strong, almost every media outlet is reporting that the SEALs killed in this helicopter crash were not the same SEALs who killed OBL. This makes since, we know that the SEALs who killed OBL have been back in the states, where the met Obama and where debriefed it is possible that they are back in Afghanistan but I highly doubt it. It seems even more dubious that they would have been the guys on that helicopter, that is just a assumption that people are making so they can add to their grand conspiracy.

Have any other helicopters actually been shot down in Afghanistan since the beginning of this war? I remember a couple of crashes but don't remember any others being actually shot down. Do they still have the stingers the US gave them during the Russia war?

This caught my eye, the short answere to your first question is most defenetly yet, lots of helicopters have been shot down in Afghanistan since the start of this war

en.wikipedia.org...

With regard to your second question I Just also want to point out the CIA supplied Stinger missile systems to the Afghan Mujahedeen through the ISI, not to the Taliban. There was also an extensive program throughout the 1990’s and in the aftermath of 9/11 to get many of these stingers back. They gave them (The Mujahedeen) approximately 2000 to 2500 missiles many of them were used up against the soviets, after the war somewhere sold by the war lords to other states and many others where bought back.

There are of course going to be stingers possibly still in play in Afghanistan, however the number of these weapons in minimal to none. The contemporary view is that the Afghan militias who do have the odd stinger would rather use it to attack civil passenger airlines as a act of terror rather than attack military targets.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

reply to post by Deebo

Why are you so aggresive? I None of us know how many members are in SEAL Team 6 because that information is classified. We are all speculating.

he probably knows all about that topic as he played ALL US fps games since 2001.
(try to understand what do i mean).
or maybe his daddy is actually in one of us bases over the world.
it may be stressful, for sure.

msg for us fanatics(not real patriots):
maybe it is time to go home, cowboys?
i heard you have financial trouble in your country..
edit on 7-8-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by Revolution9

Thank you dude
Seems I got ahead of myself but I appreciate the love all the same. Let's see what comes out about this in the next few weeks. I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye.

I am not so sure you did get ahead of yourself. Did the media first say it was the same team as OBL raid? Was there a change in story afterwards? That is what we need to know now, I guess.

My friend who watches Free Speech TV (with shows like Democracy NOW, Al Jazeera news and Thom Hartman) all day long also mentioned that initially the story was reported as you posted it....and it was changed. Perhaps the reporter jumped to conclusions or maybe it's a cover-up. I'm leaning towards the latter, personally. (just an opinion).

Thank you for posting!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
These are photos of the deceased Seals:

www.wjla.com...

May they rest in Peace......

and I hope their comrades seek retribution!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Those photos moved me.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

Originally posted by CLPrime

The troops who died in the crash were from the same unit, but they were not the troops who were involved in the actual mission.

According to the CNN Breaking News alert:

It is believed that Saturday's helicopter crash in eastern Afghanistan that killed 31 Americans was downed by insurgents, a U.S. military official told CNN.

Of those killed, 22 were Navy SEALs, he said.

The SEALs belonged to the same unit that conducted a raid in May that killed Osama bin Laden, but they were not part of that operation, the official said.

well.. something is definately a miss.. cuz' here what the MSNBC statas in the first paragraph .. !

most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, along with seven Afghan commandos. It was the deadliest single incident for American forces in the decade-long war.
source

Bump!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join