It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Killers Suddenly Die in Shot Down Chopper... I Smell A Conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

If I may, I'd like to direct you to my reply of the last time you mentioned this, which you've obviously missed: here

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

bbc article

US sources say the special forces were from the Navy Seal unit which killed Osama Bin Laden, but are "unlikely" to be the same personnel.

That is what the BBC are saying. "UNLIKELY" (my caps). It is not saying that they were not the ones who took part in the OBL mission. OP, you were very correct in noticing this. More is yet to come I am sure.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by Komodo

If I may, I'd like to direct you to my reply of the last time you mentioned this, which you've obviously missed: here

Well the BBC are not being so firm in their reporting. They just quote the word "unlikely". Don't try to conclude something with media quotes when the story has only just broke and we don't even have all the facts yet. None of us can make a definite conclusion here yet.

Surely you do know how stories change in the mainstream media, very quickly, too!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

bbc article

US sources say the special forces were from the Navy Seal unit which killed Osama Bin Laden, but are "unlikely" to be the same personnel.

That is what the BBC are saying. "UNLIKELY" (my caps). It is not saying that they were not the ones who took part in the OBL mission. OP, you were very correct in noticing this. More is yet to come I am sure.

Thank you dude, nice find.

This is gonna be a shaky story at best.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I should clarify my stance a little. I'm not saying that the SEALs on-board were definitely not those involved in the operation to kill bin Laden. I just want it pointed out that those two news stories, which are being claimed to contradict each other, actually say the same thing. My issue is not with the identity of the SEALs...it's with the correct reading of the associated articles.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Revolution9

I should clarify my stance a little. I'm not saying that the SEALs on-board were definitely not those involved in the operation to kill bin Laden. I just want it pointed out that those two news stories, which are being claimed to contradict each other, actually say the same thing. My issue is not with the identity of the SEALs...it's with the correct reading of the associated articles.

Got ya, Sir! Thanks for that clarification. Of course, you are right that the former two statements don't contradict eachother.

Let's all keep an eye on this one. Something is amiss here. I smell a very big RAT!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Why would the government go through the hassle to spend millions to make them disappear? I would think killing the last traces to the Bin Laden death would be the best way to close the chapter forever (no offence intended in the way I phrased the sentence).

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The BBC ceefax story is not in line, and is older than the breaking news ticker, which says that 'some of those killed' were part of the OBL operation as confirmed by a US military source. Sky News is reporting the same verbally.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The troops who died in the crash were from the same unit, but they were not the troops who were involved in the actual mission.

According to the CNN Breaking News alert:

It is believed that Saturday's helicopter crash in eastern Afghanistan that killed 31 Americans was downed by insurgents, a U.S. military official told CNN.

Of those killed, 22 were Navy SEALs, he said.

The SEALs belonged to the same unit that conducted a raid in May that killed Osama bin Laden, but they were not part of that operation, the official said.

edit on 6-8-2011 by CLPrime because: emphasis added

If you read the original AP article it says they were 'not believed' to be those who took part on the 'official operation'. That's not at all the same as saying they weren't, but many are interpreting it that way - which could well be intentional.

Also, we know what liars they are, and of course they would deny it was the same team IF they had had them killed to eliminate any possibility of the truth being told about the OBL official story. We know they kill witnesses all the time, and we know they lie all the time.

Another theory I've read is that they may be trying to account for the seals who were killed in the attack on the compound, because more than one Pakistani eye witness said the helicopter crashed and all those on board had been killed.

I still think this is waaaaaaaaaay too much of a coincidence and it stinks.

link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The BBC ceefax story is not in line, and is older than the breaking news ticker, which says that 'some of those killed' were part of the OBL operation as confirmed by a US military source. Sky News is reporting the same verbally.

Wow I must check that myself. I can hopefully get screenshot.
\

link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by hillynilly

Why would the government go through the hassle to spend millions to make them disappear? I would think killing the last traces to the Bin Laden death would be the best way to close the chapter forever (no offence intended in the way I phrased the sentence).

That would make sense but only if, TPTB were sure that the identities of team 6 were secure in the first place.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I still think this is waaaaaaaaaay too much of a coincidence and it stinks.

I would tend to agree with that statement.
This is an example of a coincidence that just happens to be a little bit too convenient, whether those killed were involved in the actual operation or not. If they were not involved, then we have to ask what the odds are of having 22 members of that team killed and not one of them be someone involved with the operation (which would be easier to answer if we knew how many SEALs are in Team 6 - which is classified). If they were involved, then we have to ask what the odds are of having such specific members of Team 6 (or even such specific SEALs, in general) killed in such a way.

Regardless, it's a rather impressive coincidence with equally impressive (in fact, disturbing) implications.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Exactly. This whole thing does ring alarm bells in ones head.

There are many valid questions to be asked.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Well done, well done! You live up to your name.

That is a very very good observation and I am open to this idea big time.

I really do think you are on to something here. It is very much in line with other incidents in many areas where any potential witness is "dealt with".

Those who believe the media spin and lies on this really are without any hope of keeping a sense of reality.

OBL did not die in that stake out. No doubt atall. He died many years ago.

Don't anyone give up. Keep hammering out other versions. It is the only way of getting any semblance of reality to remain.

Which came first, your thinking here on this, or your handle?
Just curious. Appears you are of a predetermined mindset already, even though they say these were different men. All ready? In any event this was a devastating, awful tragedy and the SEALS will find whoever was responsible and kill them dead. Like the Marines and the Israeli's - they won't forget or let this go.

A sad truth is, it may also be a coverup for friendly fire or some monumental f up like mis-programming a drone.

War has high points, but when it is an ocean away, we tend to forget what a nasty business it is.
edit on 7-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Apparently (as reported) none of them were actually part of the team that took down Bin Laden, they were only from the same unit.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Here's AJ's spin:

www.infowars.com...

www.infowars.com...

Until we see photos of this helicopter crash with 31-38 bodies; I'm going to believe the helicopter crash the other day never happened in the first place!
edit on 7-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Oh yeah, something smells more than a little fishy about this.

I'm really glad to see that I am not the only one thinking these things.

The BS is reaching epic proportions. With no accountability, seems they are getting pretty bold these days. It's like a free-for-all.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I smell bacon, eggs, and cheese, with a bit of garlic. Do you morons really believe that there are only twenty or thirty members of Seal Team 6 in operation? Please, there are NUMEROUS combatants in this unit. Do you really think that they ONLY have twenty or thirty of these guys to send out.... if you do, then you are RETARDED!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Punchdrunk

I think this could go three ways:

1. The alleged helicopter crash never happened to cover for the dead Seals in the botched up "OBL" raid

2. The alleged helicopter crash only had normal troops in it

3. The alleged helicopter crash killed Seals that WERE involved in the botched up "OBL" raid and were murdered to keep their mouths shut.

Fact is, OBL did die in 2001, Seals involved in the "OBL" were killed in Pakistan, OBL was never killed and body dumped in the ocean in May.

So now we have two incidents that reaks LIES, LIES and more LIES from the White House.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I have to admit that my first thoughts were the same as many of those before.

I also beleive that those taking part in the 'supposed' OBL in May were killed before their chopper left the ground.

On this incident however I have just two initial questions:

1. Where is the proof of this crash?

2. What / whos gains by announcing this now?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join