It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Killers Suddenly Die in Shot Down Chopper... I Smell A Conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Hmmmm, wonders how many times this story is going to change over the coming days and weeks with a new spin; you know Obozo......the truth would trip him up if it hit him in the face.

How do we know it was even the Taliban that shot down the helicopter? The Taliban are not the only militant group out there in the mountains with missiles and guns.......
edit on 6-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

The media actually clearly said none of the Seals on board the helicopter were involved in the botched "OBL" raid in Pakistan.....

if they said the opposite then would'nt it look just too way obvious?

Yes and very strange that they were so quickly saying that they were not the ones from that operation on OBL.

Lol, I wonder...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It was the same team but a different unit. The SEAL's are split into teams and further into units. SEAL team six has multiple units.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

The troops who died in the crash were from the same unit, but they were not the troops who were involved in the actual mission.

According to the CNN Breaking News alert:

It is believed that Saturday's helicopter crash in eastern Afghanistan that killed 31 Americans was downed by insurgents, a U.S. military official told CNN.

Of those killed, 22 were Navy SEALs, he said.

The SEALs belonged to the same unit that conducted a raid in May that killed Osama bin Laden, but they were not part of that operation, the official said.

edit on 6-8-2011 by CLPrime because: emphasis added

well.. something is definately a miss.. cuz' here what the MSNBC statas in the first paragraph .. !

most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, along with seven Afghan commandos. It was the deadliest single incident for American forces in the decade-long war.
source

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

The troops who died in the crash were from the same unit, but they were not the troops who were involved in the actual mission.

According to the CNN Breaking News alert:

It is believed that Saturday's helicopter crash in eastern Afghanistan that killed 31 Americans was downed by insurgents, a U.S. military official told CNN.

Of those killed, 22 were Navy SEALs, he said.

The SEALs belonged to the same unit that conducted a raid in May that killed Osama bin Laden, but they were not part of that operation, the official said.

well.. something is definately a miss.. cuz' here what the MSNBC statas in the first paragraph .. !

most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, along with seven Afghan commandos. It was the deadliest single incident for American forces in the decade-long war.
source

Well spotted. I was looking for that. There is an obvious later retraction it seems? Thoughts anyone?

Well through the next few weeks that is the question that needs to be answered; were there any guys who died in this incident who were involved in the OBL operation?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Have any other helicopters actually been shot down in Afghanistan since the beginning of this war? I remember a couple of crashes but don't remember any others being actually shot down.

any downed aircraft are usually refered to as crashes by the U.S. or Nato.

after all the information that has been brought to the publics attention over the last couple of years i think its safe to assume that most downed aircraft are successful 'hits' by the enemy. the U.S. refuse to admit the enemy have any succcess. We have learnt now that the U.S. governing bodies are liars. Nothing they say can ever be believed again.

The U.S. is trying to control the planet. Their fake war on terrorism is straight out of Orwell's nineteen eighty four. The are liars. They have been found out.

the domino's are falling.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Chinook got hit by an RPG. They were not in the usual Black Hawk or Stealth Hawk, or even an Osprey.
Many were from the unit SEAL Team 6.
This was either an Obama sacrifice, or CoIntel Pro.
If the former is true, May G_D rest their souls, and bless their families.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If it was even from the same unit, could that be a coincidence? or is the taliban suddenly becoming more dangerous? (maybe China or Iran is helping them)? Either way I applaud the efforts of the OP for bringing this to attention, I was not aware and it still smells fishy even if it is not the same men. There's more to this story and as usual we probably won't get it all for a while.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by babybunnies

You are correct, I got all excited when I saw that it was the same SEAL team. I read the next line later, lol. Sorry about that.

Brilliant post by the way, all very true. The Afghans will never be beaten. We need to pull out.

Pulling out does these men who lost their lives no justice. They fought to bring freedom and order to Afghanistan. Shouldn't we stay there to solidify that dream in honor of them?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Obama sacrifice?

What do you mean?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Yes, I see your point but where does it all end?
edit on 6-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

You are correct, I got all excited when I saw that it was the same SEAL team. I read the next line later, lol. Sorry about that.

Brilliant post by the way, all very true. The Afghans will never be beaten. We need to pull out.

Pulling out does these men who lost their lives no justice. They fought to bring freedom and order to Afghanistan. Shouldn't we stay there to solidify that dream in honor of them?

No, we shouldn't because that's a foolish thing to do to try and get honor, an American trying to bring order to Afghanistan, they have their own government, would it be honorable for a Chinese man to bring order and freedom to America in the form of bombing innocent civilians? No, it will not.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

source

Both of those statements say the same thing... that 22 of the 31 who were killed (that is, "most of them") were from the SEALs unit (Team 6, or DEVGRU...or, technically, NSWDG) responsible for carrying out the operation to kill Osama bin Laden. The 22 who were killed were not part of the operation, itself, but were part of the Team.

The two reports confirm each other.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It is just such a mess! The whole thing stinks. Saddest of all is the young Americans who are being sacrificed for this.

It is I think all about control of the opium trade. Opium brings huge profits, possibly for arms and terrorism. He who has the cash has the potential to become a powerful player.

I can understand the logic as this current system operates.

I expect most of the Afghan people just have to go along with whatever occupation is going on around them. War is/always has been crazy and dirty. I hate it. Wish it did not exist upon the face of the earth.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They are not dead at all...

This is a ploy to make it look like they died.
They split the millions, change their names,
and slip into the night...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
They are not dead at all...

This is a ploy to make it look like they died.
They split the millions, change their names,
and slip into the night...

You are implying they were paid to disappear?

I often thought that about Bin Laden, I think he was always on the US payroll.

eta:- Maybe he still is

edit on 6-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes, we should "honor" them by getting more of their buddies killed in the future, and for years to come. Every drop of blood spilled "honors" those who died previously to enrich Halliburton. I mean to bring "freedom and order" to the Afghanis by slaughtering them in the thousands. That "frees" them, right? And when all buildings are reduced to rubble, that's "order", right?

Support our troops. Cheer when they get killed. It "honors" them. Cheer even more when they blow the heads off of brown people who were pretty much minding their own business before getting invaded. Cheer even more when they are women and children. Stick some yellow ribbon sticker on your gargantuan SUV, so that as it sucks down gas on the way to WalMart, that lots of Afghanis died for, you are making a statement. Yup.

Lots of "honor" there.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

It was the same team but a different unit. The SEAL's are split into teams and further into units. SEAL team six has multiple units.

right.. and this is what MSNBC is stating and still is stating .. .

most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit hat killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden
source

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Amazing post man.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join