It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Killers Suddenly Die in Shot Down Chopper... I Smell A Conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok, I am not one for waffling on about a subject I know little about so I am just gonna throw this idea out there with the link from where I read about this tragedy.

I have just read on MSNBC that a US helicopter full of special forces troops was shot down. According to this article, the majority of the squad who shot Bin Laden were in the helicopter and were killed.

KABUL, Afghanistan — A military helicopter was shot down in eastern Afghanistan, killing 31 U.S. special operation troops, most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, along with seven Afghan commandos. It was the deadliest single incident for American forces in the decade-long war.

Now, with all the questions and doubt surrounding the killing of Bin laden, isn't it convenient that most of the guys involved are now dead?

Have any other helicopters actually been shot down in Afghanistan since the beginning of this war? I remember a couple of crashes but don't remember any others being actually shot down. Do they still have the stingers the US gave them during the Russia war?

Does anyone else think that this smells a little fishy?

I would appreciate other peoples ideas on this.

Thanks, Wide-Eyes.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 6-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: to add link

OMG, just read the next line and it says that:

None of those killed in the crash is believed to have been part of the SEALs mission that killed bin Laden, but they were from the same unit as the bin Laden team.

Ok, I am confused now, it was the unit then it wasn't the unit. :S
edit on 6-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: added section from article

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Fox NewsOn fox news it says....

None of the Navy SEALs reportedly killed in Afghanistan were part of team that got bin Laden, U.S. officials say

Someone is wrong?

edit on 6-8-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is very curious, and i've noticed the msm and public television have been really going on about "Team 6" which is the team which supposedly killed obl. Maybe they weren't willing to keep their mouths shut.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Well done, well done! You live up to your name.

That is a very very good observation and I am open to this idea big time.

I really do think you are on to something here. It is very much in line with other incidents in many areas where any potential witness is "dealt with".

Those who believe the media spin and lies on this really are without any hope of keeping a sense of reality.

OBL did not die in that stake out. No doubt atall. He died many years ago.

Don't anyone give up. Keep hammering out other versions. It is the only way of getting any semblance of reality to remain.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The troops who died in the crash were from the same unit, but they were not the troops who were involved in the actual mission.

According to the CNN Breaking News alert:

It is believed that Saturday's helicopter crash in eastern Afghanistan that killed 31 Americans was downed by insurgents, a U.S. military official told CNN.

Of those killed, 22 were Navy SEALs, he said.

The SEALs belonged to the same unit that conducted a raid in May that killed Osama bin Laden, but they were not part of that operation, the official said.

edit on 6-8-2011 by CLPrime because: emphasis added

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i thought this was a lil funny..

but reports dont say it was the same troops just members of the same unit

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Typical mainstream media always changing the first official story and we all fall for it.

What can we do really. The elite still call the shots...

edit on 6-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Read the article again. It was Navy SEALS from the same unit, but not the same men.

This is a big win for Afghan insurgency though, will be seen as a major victory in tribal circles, and payback for OBL.

The British (1930's) AND Russians (1980's) both learned that you can't fight insurgency in Afghanistan. I wonder how long it will take the USA to realize that they've gotten themselves into ANOTHER war with insurgents that they won't win. In just about every single war in history with insurgents, the insurgents have almost always one, including the American Revolutionary War, when the British failed to put down an insurgent army (the Americans).

Until the admit that they can never win in Afghanistan just like other imperialist nations before them, they will continue to spend $billions per year and waste human lives in order to bring the Afghans the American brand of freedom that Afghans don't want in the first place.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Well they say that the seal team members involved with the supposed Osama raid weren't on the helicopter but since we don't know who these individuals in Seal Team 6 are then how do we know they weren't on board?

I too thought the same thing when hearing the news of the downed craft. Something doesn't seem right.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I agree with what you are suggesting, because as of yesterday, I was going to comment about what I posting today, but held off for not wanting to sound like the full time conspiracist that I am.

When I heard of all the SF soldiers being killed in a helicopter crash, my first thought was, "I wonder if these are the men that died when they went for Osama Bin Laden?"

If so, then it serves to finally acknowledge their secret deaths while offering a cover story about how they died.

If these men died the night of the Osama Bin Laden operation, then it finally discloses all the deaths and a cover story to fool the masses.

What also came to mind if indeed these were separate special ops troops on an entirely different mission, I then thought that perhaps anyone involved in the Osama Bin Laden operation would end up dead so as to ensure that no one in the future ever reveals the truth with some book that gets published.

In effect, getting rid of the witnesses while in a combat zone is the preferred method of getting rid of those that could potentially cause a future disclosure to any such secret and covert and politically charged operation like that of Osama Bin Laden.

Either way, this report of 31 dead did not come as a surprise to me. What surprised me is that reports confirm that the night of the raid, that a US helicopter exploded killing everyone on board with potentially the big Osama Bin Laden being on that helicopter.

If the helicopter was blown up, it was done so that no one would ever see the body and if this was done intentionally during the operation, then there were agents within agents working counter to each others secret involvement until the agent seeing the opportunity exist, elected to kill everyone so as to ensure no one would be alive to dispute the method described as to how Osama Bin Laden died.

While there will be, I am certain many theories and conspiracies involving this incident, I have explained it the way I see it and hope that it offers some benefit to those that stay current on such matters. As more information becomes available, I will adjust my position based on what information becomes available.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

You are correct, I got all excited when I saw that it was the same SEAL team. I read the next line later, lol. Sorry about that.

Brilliant post by the way, all very true. The Afghans will never be beaten. We need to pull out.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Thanks for posting, I realise I jumped the gun a little but you never know. The media are often wrong when news breaks.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

That is a great theory.

I hadn't thought that they could have already been dead. Who knows?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Thank you dude
Seems I got ahead of myself but I appreciate the love all the same. Let's see what comes out about this in the next few weeks. I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I first read this story that they were the same team responsible for the OBL killing and now the story has changed?
My instincts initially suspected cover-up. What did they know? Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Indeed.

We don't know anything.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by CLPrime

Thanks for posting, I realise I jumped the gun a little but you never know. The media are often wrong when news breaks.

Either way you made a good post because you are looking from different view points and questioning the media as they need to be questioned. Mainstream media needs to recognise that we are the court and the jury now. We don't just accept what they tell us. Keep doing that forever, it is healthy.

Is there a definite quote from the media that says it was NOT those individuals who were part of the supposed OBL raid?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Thank you dude
Seems I got ahead of myself but I appreciate the love all the same. Let's see what comes out about this in the next few weeks. I am sure there is more to this than meets the eye.

I am not so sure you did get ahead of yourself. Did the media first say it was the same team as OBL raid? Was there a change in story afterwards? That is what we need to know now, I guess.

My friend, people like you are why I come to ATS and even when an OP has not got all the facts atleast the OP has made an effort and is questioning. It's all good.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thank you and no, there isn't any definite quote in this article:

One current and one former U.S. official said that the dead included more than 20 Navy SEALs from SEAL Team Six, the unit that carried out the raid in Pakistan in May that killed bin Laden. They were being flown by a crew of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because families are still being notified.

None of those killed in the crash is believed to have been part of the SEALs mission that killed bin Laden, but they were from the same unit as the bin Laden team.

Believed by whom? It doesn't tell you. It just says 'it is believed'. No one taking that bullet yet!

P.S Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I am often scared to post my theories on here in case I get completely flamed. Thanks

edit on 6-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The media actually clearly said none of the Seals on board the helicopter were involved in the botched "OBL" raid in Pakistan.....

if they said the opposite then would'nt it look just too way obvious?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join