It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi to all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hi. Seems I went about things wrong and posted a video on here before posting my introductions on here. Sorry about that. Got a little keen.
My name is Scott, aged 34 and I live in Kent, England. I have been interested in conspiracies most of my life. The only conspiracy comes from the one that is hiding the truth. I have started looking into things deeper than normal and am truly amazed at some of the information out there.
Love the site and would love to part of a great bunch of people uncovering the truth.
We know what is going on. They know we know whats going on.
About time the world knows everything
Thanks for the amazing threads I have been reading and I hope I can contribute towards the findings.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, I created an account a ~ week ago, so I am new aswell. Trust me, this is not an ordinary website. People are more decent on ATS than on other forums! In my first week I did not witnessed swearing and fights, so-called Flame wars among ATS members. I hope that You will contribute to this great community... and remember our slogan "Deny Ignorance"!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi. There should be a mod along shortly to provide you with some useful links.
As Fichorka said, people on here are decent for the most part. You do get the occasional pissing contest.

Keep these three things in mind and you'll be fine:
1. Opinions are not facts
2. Arguments are not discussions.
3. Insults are not necessary.

Welcome and have fun

Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Thankyou for the input peeps. I am a fan of the site and am looking forward to getting involved in discussions with you all. Do you know if I am allowed to upload videos yet? Got a few videos on youtube which I took on my mobile. Gonna keep recording and uploading if I can as I need people to see them. Thanks for any help you can give me. Don't want post videos if I aint meant to.
edit on 15-8-2011 by ooScotty because: gramma check

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to hearing your input on the multitude of interesting threads around here.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join